Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, to two enchanting cherubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely pics, looks like a fun party! (you can never go wrong with superheroes and firetrucks ? )

Happy birthday to the twins. And thank you to P Charlene for sharing these lovely pictures with us. Nice to get a glimpse of their party.

Those 4 years have flown by another really lovely photo of the Princely twins.

Can't believe that Jacques and Gabriella are four already! Time does fly by indeed. Looks as if they had a fun birthday - I love the photo Charlene shared of the twins hugging.

They are just too cute and the party looks like lots of fun.

Such beautiful children… how time flows ! Same birthday as my late twin sister and I !

Those kids are adorable. Loved the superhero themed party. Makes them seem like normal 4 year olds and not the heir and his princess sister.

nice photos, the cake of birthday seems to be very good, Gabriella has a dress of princess and Jacques seems to like the superhero and the spiderman, I think it was at the palace

Happy birthday Jacques and Gabriella

The links of the palace does not work anymore

I published the photos of the birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNVvuGhYwX/

other photos on the instagram of pP Charlene

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNiaRVlTnJ/

(..) the birthday anniversary took place on sunday with the children of the classroom of Jacques and Gabriella
Today, there was also a birthday anniversary at the school for the princely twins in the presence of the prince Albert and Princess Charlene there are photos of the last party

Oh my! I cannot believe they are 4 already! They are such beautiful children. Sucha joy to see :flowers:

Hard to believe they are four. Adorable as always :flowers:

Party looked like a lot if fun for all.

These twins are super cute. And Charlene and Albert are so delighted with them. They never stop smiling since the twins came along.

Every time are more adorable!!!

I personally don't like Gabriella's new haircut. In the old one she reminded me Princess Grace.

Is her hair cut, or simply pulled back from her face? She is a beautiful child, looks very much like the Kellys.

So cute, so precious !!!! Lovely children !

They are just lovely - what wonderful broad smiles.

Is her hair cut, or simply pulled back from her face? She is a beautiful child, looks very much like the Kellys.
Yes, probably, I didn't mean cut but style (in Polish we usually use one word for that and in my personal case cutting is in first place instead of changing style).

I think Gabriella has a pony tail, it is more confortable to go to school

These children are very cute, Gabriella has the same smile of her papa Prince Albert and her grandmother Princess Grace, she is a Kelly

Personnaly, I find a bit of Jack Kelly in Jacques on this photo

Such a sweet photo! So adorable to see that Gabriella has bought her little toy along with her. I love her smile.

They only started back school less than 2 weeks ago, I'm surprised they were taken out again so soon.

Maybe they were taken during their break and just posted?

I also think that the photos were taken during the holidays of christmas and they are just posted just now

I believe that they met the former mayor of New york, Mr bloomberg, his foundation is working with the princess charlene foundation, the twins are taken in photos with him

These photos recall me my wonderful trip I did some years ago, I love NYC

Such sweet photos of the twins - they're starting to get around in their travels! I agree that the photos were probably taken in the holidays and are only just being posted. Otherwise it seems strange that they would be taken out of nursery so soon after returning for the new term.

The photos of the twins are lovely I wonder if they have ever paid a visit to the Kelly ancestral home in Philadelphia?

I don't know how it looks on Monaco and/or France but in Poland some regions already have winter holidays. Maybe that's also the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom