Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posing next to a portrait of Princess Grace inside the Palace:

CHI

Does anyone have access to Abaca? There are apparently some pics of Alberts recent hiking trip...

Does anyone have access to Abaca? There are apparently some pics of Alberts recent hiking trip...

You speak about albert's photos during his excursion St Martin Vésubie??? They disappeared from the site :bang: : 27 photos ...

lckc571

Paca, lckc571 and brother you can find the pics you are talking about (or at least three
of them) in this post I've made some days ago. As it's been a kind of current event it fitted
more into that thread than this one here :)

He went to an observation area for seeing vultures... (foundation A II and Gypaète Barbu)

Here are two portraits of Albert that were made this April, I don't think they've
been posted before :)

* Pic 1 * * Pic 2 *

:wub:There nothing wrong loving your parent Princess Grace was a great lost to Albert. He probability adore his beloved mother and that why he honor her so.:angel:

Royal pauper and Goody7058, in case you refer to the fact that he stands in front of
the portrait of his mother - that fact is something totally normal in the Princely family
of Monaco. Since Grace's death in 1982 many many family pictures have been made in
front of the portait, also pictures of single members of the family or pics at special occasions
like the baptisms of one of Caroline's children and so on :)

Here are two portraits of Albert that were made this April, I don't think they've
been posted before :)

* Pic 1 * * Pic 2 *

Yes. He just looks fantastic there, the resemblances are picked up and reflected from one face to the other. Nice. especially no. 1.

Prince Albert posing next to two blondes: actress (?) Valeria Marini (l) and his ex-date showgirl Simona Tagli (r) on the occasion of a tennis tournament in Milano Marittima (it's not Milan, but a city on the Adriatic coast, renowned for its discos and nightlife) back in 1999:

CHI

^ Flashfoward 23 years and Pierre's exactly in his place.

^ Flashfoward 23 years and Pierre's exactly in his place.

Let's hope that history does not repeat itself. I am hoping that Pierre will grow out of this phase and step into a mature leadership position in Monaco. I think he has the brains to do it and especially as we seem to have lost Charlotte to "le boyfriend" in London (she appears to have left her studies to live in London), and then there is Andrea that no one is sure what he is doing these days.

Some nice portraits of Prince Albert..As I'm not so regulary in this thread, I apologize for possible re-post.

Overlooking

Sea, sky & Prince

It had to be old Albert didn't lose that weight that fast look at award show. When look like kid in a candy store.

Here's a nice pic of young Abert playing tennis in 1976.
As others have mentoined often before Louis today looks
a lot like Albert at that time..

Albert in 1976

Balding

He started losing his hair when he was a young man, I think that just before he turned twenty-five he started losing his hair, you know, baldness can start at a very young age. I once saw a guy that came to my school to compete in a track and field event he was about seventeen maybe eighteen and he was starting to bald. :flowers:

Was this recent? And what was the occasion? Do you know?

TIA, :flowers:

Well, I don't actually know when it was taken exactly, but I guess it must be from this or last year. I do not know on what occasion, perhaps on Albert's official visit to Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom