Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events Part 34: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Albert and Princess Gabriella attended the International Féminin de Monaco Petangue Tournament – “2nd Challenge Princess Gabriella” today, September 3:

** instagram video **

I think that it is an excellent idea the way Albert and Charlene are gradually introducing the twins to royal duties. But most important of all, for Jacques and Gabriella is the fact that they have solo royal engagements. That way they will get used to the fact that both of them of have an important but different role in the Principality.

Yesterday, September 5, Prince Albert attended a reception at the residence of the Minister of State held for the Monegasque delegation that had participated in the Games of the Small States of Europe in Malta in May and June:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yesterday, September 8, Prince Albert attended the France 2023 Rugby World Cup Pool A match between France and New Zealand at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, on the outskirts of Paris (and met France's President Emmanuel Macron):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gtresnews gallery **

Yesterday, September 17, Prince Albert together with Princess Akiko watched the Rugby World Cup France 2023 match between England and Japan in Nice, France:

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, September 17, Prince Albert together with Princess Akiko watched the Rugby World Cup France 2023 match between England and Japan in Nice, France:

** gettyimages gallery **

I wonder who he was supporting. He’s sat next to a lady who appears to be Japanese, so I guess that was his pick.

:previous:

As mentioned above he sat next to Princess Akiko, that's the lady from Japan you've noticed as well :flowers:

By now Prince Albert has arrived in in New York City for the 78th UN General Assembly and already attended a session today, September 18:

** instagram gallery **

By now Prince Albert has arrived in in New York City for the 78th UN General Assembly and already attended a session today, September 18:

** instagram gallery **

Say, what you want, it is tremendously cool! Little Monaco in the UN - like India or some other huge state, Brazil... Ok, they are not a high ranking member state - but like so many other, much bigger countries they are not!

One of his strengths is the way he maintains Monaco’s presence around the world.

Prince Albert met with the Prince of Wales while attending the Earthshot Prize Innovation Summit in New York City yesterday, September 19:

** Pic **

Later he attended the traditional reception with world leaders hosted by President Joe Biden:

** instagram post **

Today, September 20, he attended the breakfast event "High Ambition for Seas" at a hotel in New York City:

** Pic **

Yesterday, September 21, Prince Albert attended the closing of the first Sustainable Gastronomy Summit in Monaco:

** instagram gallery **

Yesterday, September 23, Prince Albert attended the Rugby World Cup Pool B match between South Africa and Ireland at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, September 26, Prince Albert welcomed the participants of the London to Monaco cycling race in favour of the oceans:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Albert visited Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France, yesterday, September 29, one of various engagements was the attendance at the 2nd edition of the Grand Océan Festival at the Cité de la Mer:

** instagram gallery **

Yesterday, September 30, Prince Albert watched the Ligue 1 Uber Eats match between Association Sportive de Monaco Football Club and Olympique de Marseille at Stade Louis II:

** Pic **

Today, October 1, he attended the 44th Ryder Cup at the Marco Simone Golf and Country Club in Rome:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Albert continued his visit to Calabria, Italy, yesterday, October 4:

** instagram gallery **

The Palace also shared photos of day 1, October 3:

** instagram gallery **

And today, October 5, back in Monaco Prince Albert inaugurated a new nursery:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert attended the France 2023 Rugby World Cup Pool B match between Ireland and Scotland in Paris yesterday, October 7:

** Pic **

A delegation of senior representatives of the Marine Environment Laboratories of the International Atomic Energy Agency were received by Prince Albert to mark the 25th anniversary of the installation of the agency:

** Pic **

Prince Albert visited Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia today, October 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert visited Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia today, October 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Do we know, when this visit was planned?

I mean: In times like these and our Prince of Monavo is having a visit and a talk with one of the major power brokers in the Middle East!

:previous:

It is not known when the visit was planned, the Princely Palace does not release any agendas like other royal houses. But I doubt it was spontaneous one.

Thank you very much, iceflower! Yeah, I am also not thinking, it was ad hoc.

But that such a mighty man finds the time for a visit of the Prince! Netanyahu from Israel has no time for Zelensky from Ukraine...

But that such a mighty man finds the time for a visit of the Prince! Netanyahu from Israel has no time for Zelensky from Ukraine...

Monaco definitely punches above it's size. The President of China and his wife even officially visited the principality not so long ago and it doesn't get much bigger than that.

Last edited:

You're most welcome :flowers:

By now I think I've found the main reason for Prince Albert's stay in Saudi Arabia!

Today, October 18, the Peace and Sport Forum took place in Riyadh and Prince Albert is Patron of the forum. So the meeting yesterday seems to have been a sideline courtesy visit.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very good intention. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the slogan "Sport is an answer for peace"
being taking seriously by the world?
I'm afraid this is not the case nowadays.

Albert is really good in making MC more & more visible on the international scene.

Back
Top Bottom