Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 32: May 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, July 6, Prince Albert attended the opening of the L'Or Des Pharaons (The Gold Of The Pharaohs) exhibition at the Grimaldi Forum:

** gettyimages gallery **

Today 17 July Prince Albert presided at the Palais a working meeting on the Primitive Budget 2019 of the Monegasque State in the presence of the members of His Government and His Cabin

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2095964527082742.1073742310.286449344700945&type=3

And today 20 July Prince Albert attend the IAAF Diamond League athletics meeting at The Stade Louis II Stadium in Monaco

http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:138155151:1800x650:w?v=5b2b8ed5&m=jjaomihg
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:138155150:1800x650:w?v=5b2b8ed5&m=hgghlife

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Albert visited the sail catamaran Ice Lady Patagonia II that stayed in Monaco from July 25 - July 28. On the catamaran people can view an exhibition that aims to raise eco-awareness on Patagonia and the Antartica:

Here's a video of the 150th anniversary celebration of the Saint Roman Feast Committee Prince Albert attended on July 28:

The Palace has shared some photos of day 2 of the visit today, September 6.

Prince Albert inaugurated the exhibition "Princes and Princesses of Monaco. A European dynasty" that is held in two pavilions of the meridian gate of the Forbidden City in Beijing:

** fb gallery **

Where is the Princess ,I'd have though a trip to China was high profile enough and would be joint visit,Charlene really does so little consort duties .

Where is the Princess ,I'd have though a trip to China was high profile enough and would be joint visit,Charlene really does so little consort duties .
I also find it extremely odd but then she seems to cherry pick what she does. I suppose the excuse/reason is the twins, back to school stuff etc.

I also find it extremely odd but then she seems to cherry pick what she does. I suppose the excuse/reason is the twins, back to school stuff etc.

If it's not Africa she's not interested. I don't know why she ever moved away as it's clear that it's the only place she really wants to be.

Maybe Albert & Charlene decide early in their marriage what her role would entail. Are the people of Monaco upset with her? Serious question.

Maybe Albert & Charlene decide early in their marriage what her role would entail. Are the people of Monaco upset with her? Serious question.
Depends which ones you speak to - but they love and are very protective of their Princely Family.

I agree. It would have been wonderful to see the Princess accompany her husband on this high profile State visit...when was the last time she did, by the way?

Oh well.:sad:

There are only 5.000 monégasques. The other 25.000 residents of the principality are foreigners and have no any say in Monaco's affairs. And as Monaco has the highest quality of living and of public services, we may assume the 5.000 villagers do not care at all what they decide up there on the rock, in the palais princier. Life is good under the wings of the Prince.

Last edited:
Here are some videos of Prince Albert's visit to China last week:

Last edited:

Yesterday evening, September 17, Prince Albert attended the celebration marking the 10th anniversary of the organization Monaco Collectif Humanitaire in Monaco. The organization provides surgeries in Monaco for children from the developing world who can't be treated in their countries of origin.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom