Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Angieuk for the zdf documentary, the second will be next year, It is so good to see again the princess Grace who was so beautiful. We see for the first time the second brother Sean, he doesn't like to his sister and other brother.
Angieuk, could you send the other part of the zdf documentary when it will be at the tv?

Thank you Angieuk for the zdf documentary, the second will be next year, It is so good to see again the princess Grace who was so beautiful. We see for the first time the second brother Sean, he doesn't like to his sister and other brother.
Angieuk, could you send the other part of the zdf documentary when it will be at the tv?

I think part 2 will be shown this evening? But I will post whatever I can._

I think, with all the money that Albert has, they could put Air Conditioning in the palace courtyard, no? I mean, even common people have AC in enclosed tents! That would take care of the heat issue for the VIP guests. He could also invest in some sun screens/coverings to block the sun for the guests in the place of the palace...

~~~ Carnet de félicitations ~~~ Albert et Charlène ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicità - Amore - Gioia - Perseveranza - Rispetto - Unione

Nadia Pigozzi, Italia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Permettez-moi de vous embrasser virtuellement tous les deux avec respect et sincérité !
Florence Fresse
May your special day be everything that you wish for and more. all our love and blessings from Durban South Africa xx
Janine McCallum

I think, with all the money that Albert has, they could put Air Conditioning in the palace courtyard, no? I mean, even common people have AC in enclosed tents! That would take care of the heat issue for the VIP guests. He could also invest in some sun screens/coverings to block the sun for the guests in the place of the palace...

I doubt Albert would allow A/C due to the carbon footprint. Some tent tops would be nice, if they didn't obstruct the views.

Anyone know what kind of weather is being forecast for the big day?

There's so many interviews it's really hard for me to keep up. Can someone post an interview in English please? Or send me a link:) A couple of the videos had a foreign language voiceover and I couldn't really understand what they were saying.

Moonmaiden is right, I'm sure.
However, what Charlene wants, Charlene gets.

Remember this ??

Royal wedding: Charlene Wittstock gives Giorgio Armani the jitters - Telegraph

JMHO...I am all for "branching out" fashion wise but CW would be very, very wise to stick with the guy who brought her to the Ball so to speak...and that is Giorgio Armani.

Her AKRIS outfits got only mixed reviews from what I read online, but with Armani she has had nothing but unqualified success.

He knows her physique well and what works for her.

angieuk...PA might not be textbook handsome, but there is no denying that his charisma and charm come through VERY WELL in that video you posted....I perfectly understand now why he has had such great success with the ladies.

Charlene is a very lucky woman, IMHO.

Last edited:
Those interviews I have seen have had voice-overs - rather annoying.

The content is also repetitive.

I've now given up watching interviews and will concentrate on the press coverage instead.

PA and CW come off as giddy to the point of goofy in the English language interview with the Belgian journalist...she talks about Zorro as an early role model and the Prince is mugging for the camera behind her back....!!

And apparently he wants only two more children while she wants many(at least she says so) and he teases her about her cooking.

Maybe if they had come across in this manner earlier in the relationship they would have avoided all the "Sugar Daddy/Gold Digger who don't really care for one another" whispering that went on.

They were funny and relaxed in a way I have never seen(or read) them before.

Last edited:
I received many foreighn channels by satellite, I receive europea channels I saw this interview, They were particulary relaxed and the translation is right, the report did not say the same questions to the couple as the other tv and the interview was very well. We saw the prince very cool and rather comic, the two finger in the back of Charlene when she said many dhildren and when she said 'it is a joke when he sanswered she cooks very well. Yes it was a relaxed interview where we know that after the ioc committee, they will go for the honey travel,Albert reserves a surprise for Charlene.
I like also the interview on fr3, it was perhaps boring for those who don-t speak french, but this interview was only for the people who lived in the towns closed to the principauty, fr3 is a tv which is only for the south of the france , his name is Alpes Cotes d'Azur. The other parts of france do not watch the programs of this channel.
The prince told about the ties between Monaco and the towns around, ( the work , the friendship between them) he spoke about the preparation of the guests list, the fact they will have the remember of his parents in their hearts during the wedding, the ecology, Charlene spoke about her future title and responsability, the help for the speciel olympics, the humanity fights as Sida fight, the sport. The report asked if the princes watchs the bride dress, he said 'no' but charlene will be beautiful and marvellious, the report asked wich moments they would like, Charlene 'cutting the cake' the prince said yes cutting rhe cke is a special moment but all the moments of the wedding will be moved and intense Charlene spoke about the wedding of Prince William, she appreciated and liked.
There are many interviews but all the interviews were not entire, it was only small parts we watched . The bfm interview will aired on july 1st.
There will be yet the interview with Stephan Bern for the monegash people, but it is secret and I think he will be the day before the wedding.

It now seems fairly certain there will be a lot of LIVE feeds for the Wedding from European TV Stations.

Sadly, I only understand English. I doubt very much I will find a Live FEED in English for the wedding from anywhere. So I will just have to look at the pictures as I did with all the interviews! It has to be better than nothing at all.

Souvenirs, souvenirs .... but not just any souvenir....

The range of souvenirs issued by the Palace seem to have had some considerable success. Several hundred items have already been purchased. The Merenda Boutique has been sold out of some items. Perhaps it's because it is in the rue Grimaldi ??

As to who's buying what, so far, the locals have been buying most.
The Palace thinks that it will be possible to keep a stock of the items all year round, e.g. for Christmas etc.

Les produits dérivés emportés par leur succès | monacomatin.com

Do we have a complete Royal Guest list yet or has it still to be announced?

The July issue of American Vogue has an interview with Charlene in which her maids of honor are listed - Danish Designer Isabell Kristensen and Prince Albert's cousin Donatella Knecht de Massy.

The guest list will probably be released within a week I would say, normally a week or so before the actual wedding day.

this afternoon on monaco matin, there are another officials names on the guest list
The all royal family of Belgium
The president of the german republique
the president of EU Manuel Barroso
Arnaud Lagardère
Noami Campbell
Other names to morrow on monaco matin ,Monaco matin says this afternoon

Partial guests list:

Via: Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lemariagedemonaco#!/notes/le-mariage-de-monaco-officiel-monaco-wedding-official/voici-en-exclusivit%C3%A9-quelques-noms-suppl%C3%A9mentaires-dinvit%C3%A9s-pr%C3%A9sents-au-mariage-/138836776192474

José-Manuel Barroso, Président de la Commission Européenne,
Bernard Arnault, propriétaire du Groupe LVMH,
L'aéronaute Suisse, Bertrand Piccard,
Christian Wulff, Président de la République Fédérale d'Allemagne,
S.M. Le Roi des Belges, Albert II

the monaco info news made a documentary on the prepations, they said, it will be finished at the end of this week and the work will begin on the place of the palace, I think there will be the same'roof" on this place for the people woh will attend to the wedding.

this afternoon on monaco matin, there are another officials names on the guest list
The all royal family of Belgium
The president of the german republique
the president of EU Manuel Barroso
Arnaud Lagardère
Noami Campbell
Other names to morrow on monaco matin ,Monaco matin says this afternoon

Thanks.

The Belgian Royal Family?

I thought it was just The King & Queen,but it would be nice to see The Duke & Duchess of Brabant also.

I'm wondering who we'll see from Spain!

I received many foreighn channels by satellite, I receive europea channels I saw this interview, They were particulary relaxed and the translation is right, the report did not say the same questions to the couple as the other tv and the interview was very well. We saw the prince very cool and rather comic, the two finger in the back of Charlene when she said many dhildren and when she said 'it is a joke when he sanswered she cooks very well. Yes it was a relaxed interview where we know that after the ioc committee, they will go for the honey travel,Albert reserves a surprise for Charlene.
I like also the interview on fr3, it was perhaps boring for those who don-t speak french, but this interview was only for the people who lived in the towns closed to the principauty, fr3 is a tv which is only for the south of the france , his name is Alpes Cotes d'Azur. The other parts of france do not watch the programs of this channel.
The prince told about the ties between Monaco and the towns around, ( the work , the friendship between them) he spoke about the preparation of the guests list, the fact they will have the remember of his parents in their hearts during the wedding, the ecology, Charlene spoke about her future title and responsability, the help for the speciel olympics, the humanity fights as Sida fight, the sport. The report asked if the princes watchs the bride dress, he said 'no' but charlene will be beautiful and marvellious, the report asked wich moments they would like, Charlene 'cutting the cake' the prince said yes cutting rhe cke is a special moment but all the moments of the wedding will be moved and intense Charlene spoke about the wedding of Prince William, she appreciated and liked.
There are many interviews but all the interviews were not entire, it was only small parts we watched . The bfm interview will aired on july 1st.
There will be yet the interview with Stephan Bern for the monegash people, but it is secret and I think he will be the day before the wedding.

She(CW) also mentioned that Princess Caroline is an inspiration to her, which was a wonderful compliment to her future sister-in-law. :whistling:

So Naomi Campbell reached her goal-to be present at a royal wedding,her boyfriend wanted to get invitation for them at Prince William's wedding,but was rejected,here they have more success!

I think Naomi briefly dated Prince Albert and they have remained friends, so maybe that is why she got an invitation.

I think Naomi briefly dated Prince Albert and they have remained friends, so maybe that is why she got an invitation.

Yes, and the fact that this is not exactly a royal wedding. She would never have been invited to one. Is Kim Kardasian also attending?:whistling:

Naomi Campbell is no less ridiculous at a Royal/Aristo wedding than those silly wanna be Royal Beckhams...especially Victoria.

Personally, I would prefer that NONE of the Hollywood/celeb crowd was invited...but it's not my party and I have no say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom