Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is debate about how well the DoCo actually dresses and again this is all relative. I would have not worn that piece in public, but I would send a photo to the Saudi ruler with me wearing it and that's that.

3500 people! Be still my heart. It seems like Monaco shares similarities with Sweden in including its citizens as much as they can. I find it delightful and freshing and beautiful to humble yourself as a royal to do that. I hope they televise the Eagles concert. Don Henley and company is amazing. Saw them live with my mom before she passed. You have not exprienced life until you have heard Hotel California en vivo!

Carla is pregnant but I'll be surprised if they don't both attend, a pregnancy wouldn't stop her.

Mrs Bling as you called her waits a baby, but no matter, I don't like the couple Sarkozy, but I think they will not attend to the wedding if they are not the stars,

Wow...so there has been a formal announcement? Well good for them.

But I heard on CNN this week that the French President's approval rating is about 23%...the lowest of any President in the history of the Fifth Republic. :eek:

So he might not want his constituents to see him partying with Royalty on the Riviera at PA's wedding while France is going through such hard times...it might not go over well.

Perhaps if he avoids "partying" and attends the wedding the after dinner like a statesman should then all will be fine. I would love to see Carla at an occasion like this, she is a very beautiful woman.

I too like Carla if only for her style and poise and she dabbles in a bit of everything. Read an article about the Prez and did not like how he handled his ex-wife. I am sorry but my grandmother always said if you can't trust a man to be good to his wife you can't trust him in other matters as well. But anyway, I think should Carla attend, she'll look fabulous.

I wonder what type of head gear Ms Wittstock will wear. Will she wear a tiara?

I'm still waiting for confirmation of the guest list from the official site, as that's the only site I trust to give true accurate information, straight from the "horse's mouth", so to speak. :)

Thus far, May 12th is the latest in terms of info.: News - Prince?s Palace of Monaco

Here's hoping more info. comes out in the days to follow!

ps: regards extravagance, I personally hope they go all out!, the marriage of a sovereign only happens twice every century in Monaco, so why not. :)

I'm hoping the Duke and Duchess of Brganca will be in attendance as It would be nice to get a good view of her rather large (for a non reigning royal) jewelery box! I'm hoping the wedding is white tie there's not much time from the end of the Ceremony to 9 PM, the start of the banquet to change into gala wear.

Nadine,this morning, there was an interview of the minister of the security of Monaco in Monaco Matin, he said there will be 22 states heads and 22 reignings families and 16 non reigning families who confirmed that they will attend the event and the minister said they are waitting for other important persons who must confirm their arrivals. This evening, on monaco info he spoke about their security.
The head of the tourism team which works with the team of the palace
said to the press that the guests list will be knew in the first half of the month of june.
We don't know if the couple Sarkozy will attend to the wedding but for me it is not matter, I don't like this couple, I didn't vote for him in 2007 and I will not vote for him in 2012

22 heads of state from the 22 reigning families who will attend, correct?

It is the minister of the security who said that news on manaco matin at the press club interview.It is on monaco matin to day, you can go on the site
Monacomatin

Just before Grace married Rainier in 1956, she had to sign documents agreeing that in the event of a divorce any children would remain in the Principality in custody of her husband...Grace's friends and family were alarmed at this but according to Grace's biographer(Gwen Robbins?) Grace replied that there would NEVER be a divorce, so it didn't matter anyway.

And she signed the required document.

I wonder if Albert and the Palace will require the same thing of CW...or have times changed since then? :ermm:

Mrs Bling as you called her waits a baby, but no matter, I don't like the couple Sarkozy, but I think they will not attend to the wedding if they are not the stars,
So what is that France will not be represented with their president? Albert and Charlene visited them with a dinner that the press wrote all over about it. Why is the president giving any sympathy to them? France has a lot of influence over Monaco!!!! Just thinking about these matters!!!!:bang:

Nadine,this morning, there was an interview of the minister of the security of Monaco in Monaco Matin, he said there will be 22 states heads and 22 reignings families and 16 non reigning families who confirmed that they will attend the event and the minister said they are waitting for other important persons who must confirm their arrivals. This evening, on monaco info he spoke about their security.
The head of the tourism team which works with the team of the palace
said to the press that the guests list will be knew in the first half of the month of june.
We don't know if the couple Sarkozy will attend to the wedding but for me it is not matter, I don't like this couple, I didn't vote for him in 2007 and I will not vote for him in 2012
What if these kings and queens will only send their ambassadors there not any members of their own families? :ohmy:

The minister said there will be 22 reigning families who will attend this event he did not speak that these families will only send their ambasadors and he spoke about their security in Monaco.

If these countries were only sending their ambassadors, the wording would be "sending representation".

But melina-premiere is right...if they specifically have said REIGNING FAMILIES are attending we can be pretty certain that they are going to be just that...and not any representatives of the same.

The minister said there will be 22 reigning families who will attend this event he did not speak that these families will only send their ambasadors and he spoke about their security in Monaco.
Oh Thank you melina premiere and the rest of the forum posters who have been informing as to what tiaras and 22reigning families and third cousins will attend.And also thank you for informing that the celebration will continue with others in SA.Now does anybody know if those two children who have as their biological father[by no fault of their own] PA, will be invited and attend ? What good is it if all these dignitaries attend and your own flesh and blood does not. Does anybody know if these two Jaz and Eric might be present or have been invited?

I think traditionally the President of France doesn't go to Monaco events but it would be nice if his wife went. I think she used to go to Monaco before she married the President. France should be grateful to Monaco. They provide 35,000 jobs to the French and help promote the French fashion industry. They are also very good at visitng alot of French towns, which provides those cities with free publicity.

Does anybody know if these two Jaz and Eric might be present or have been invited?

Doubtful. The wedding is a state occasion. Jasmine and Eric are part of PA's personal life.

the minister speak only about the reigning familirs he did't give any name,a part we know there will be 4000 guests, we have no names. I understand now why there are so many people . ther will be 22 chiefs of states and 22 reigning families and 16 no reigning families and families( the family of Charlene is large (she has many cousins and she has british cousins closed to her mother, her grandfather is english)and friends of the bride.
I ask myself if Prince Ernst August or his sons will attend the wedding.
To day there is a report on Point De Vue.

New information from the website of the wedding:

Two major concerts in celebration of the Princely Wedding

Two major concerts, courtesy of the Royal Couple, will be given on Thursday 30th June and Friday 1st July 2011 in celebration of their marriage. An Eagles Concert at the Louis II Stadium, on Thursday 30th June at 10 p.m, and a Jean Michel Jarre Concert in Port Hercule, on Friday 1st July at 10 p.m.

Mariage Princier

isn't the mrh made public the guestlist yet? all is speculation until they publish it.

Does anybody know the list of broadcasters that will send on live the wedding events?

I think roundabout 1 June a lot more information will be forthcoming. By the way, what about the weather in Monaco. Does the sun always shine?

The weather in Monaco today is 22 degrees and partly sunny. Tomorrow there will be abundant sunshine.
Next week there will be some rain / partly cloudy.

Riviera Radio

It is now sun shin, when it is cloudy, it is yet hot, yesterday, my nephews were at the strand, and they can bath and swim. Now we are yet in the spring but there is beautiful times and when it is announced cloudy times, it doesn't last , the sun shines after it is why there are so many people who come on the south of France, it is not like the north of the France or other countries. We cannot compare. Now there is the festival of Cannes, at the tv all the tv shows are outside near the mittelsea, on the coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom