Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...gotcha. I'm not sure. I haven't seen anything about it streaming live.

i am happy Lalla Soukaina will be attending, although a bit disappointed about margarita d'anjou not being there with louis alphonse!

Last edited:
The "Sanctus" from Mozart's Coronation Mass??!! :whistling: I am in heaven!
Nobody does it better than the Roman Catholic Church when they do it right, imo.

This reads to be a magnificent marriage ceremony...I can't wait!:)

Hummmm....do you think perhaps there is hidden meaning in this choice?

You are SO right, I do love High Church.

i cannot wait to see the wedding tomorrow but disppointed non of albert kids will be there, it is not fair. i had hope for family photo!!!:ermm:

Last edited:
Hummmm....do you think perhaps there is hidden meaning in this choice?

You are SO right, I do love High Church.

The sad thing is that no matter how impressive, magnificent and successful the wedding is, the headlines in all if not most of the papers and magazines will be:

"ALBERT MARRIES IN GRAND CEREMONY DESPITE DARK RUMOURS, WHISPERS" :bang:

Whether the story is true or not, I can't help feel badly for the Grimadis and the Monagasques because I don't think they deserve this.

Who are Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy? I googled but couldn't find any info
Thank you

Yay! They chose Ave Maria by Schubert as they leave the church. a divine choice! ;) (and my favourite!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all the songs that will be played , Pauline Alexandra and Camille will participate to the wedding, wonderful, we will see the cousins together, Alexandra and Camille will participat to the rings ceremony , it is also very well. I was afraid not to see the children of Princess Stephanie. They will be there too.

Who are Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy? I googled but couldn't find any info
Thank you

Yay! They chose Ave Maria by Schubert as they leave the church. a divine choice! ;) (and my favourite!)
Chris is Alberts Kelly cousin who you can find mention of in the Kelly Thread. Donatella is the wife of Sebastien de Massy, Albert's first cousin once removed, grandson of the late Princess Antoinette of Monaco.

Oh My God, I'm soooo HAPPY! :fireworks: :heart1: :monacoflag: :heart:

Haven't checked in since this morning and this is what I find, all this glorious news and information, including a detailed guest list! YES! Nadia Comaneci (& hopefully her Olympic Gold Medalist husband Bart Conner) to be there. :) As well as Andrea Bocelli and Paul McCartney? And alas Prince Friedrich of Prussia & hopefully his fiancee? Omg, I love that couple, so so so HAPPY! *doing the happy dance* :bounce: :clap: :hug:

Keep all the good news and (+) vibes coming, blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. :flowers:

In the meantime I'm going to take that list and find out what each person looks like and what their wikipedia says about them. :)

"BEST WISHES TO MONACO & THEIR GUESTS!" :cheers:

(No more coffee for Nadine! LOL)

The sad thing is that no matter how impressive, magnificent and successful the wedding is, the headlines in all if not most of the papers and magazines will be:

"ALBERT MARRIES IN GRAND CEREMONY DESPITE DARK RUMOURS, WHISPERS" :bang:

Whether the story is true or not, I can't help feel badly for the Grimadis and the Monagasques because I don't think they deserve this.

I agree. Whether true or not, this report was uncalled for at this time. To spoil someone's wedding with a story that can't be substantiated in truth (baby not born yet) is malice in it's highest form.

Last edited:
Love her outfit...if ya got it, flaunt it! Hee Hee. Can't wait to see the outfit tomorrow. I'm trying not to project too much or I'll be joining Nadine in Cloud 10.

on olycom there are the photo of the tiara that Charlene will wear at the religious ceremony and on newscom, you can see the photos of Charlene's father, I think it is the test for the walk of Charlene with her father.

Thanks for that info melina..I already posted the picture over the other thread.

Moonmaiden23 said:
Even if the Prince and Princess of Asturias do not make it, that is indeed a very impressive list of Royals and dignitaries.

Thanks for posting it! :whistling:

Can't wait to see what these fashionable royals wear for this royal wedding - I just KNOW they will be wearing something nice

could not find the photo of the tiara please post?? another question why is she wearing a tiara i am confuse about that because caroline does not wear one????:ermm:

I am an Anglophile and I have been one since childhood. I love the British.

But I have to say this...a few of the newspapers in Britain and even the Commonwealth are really making me angry with their attitudes toward Albert's wedding.

I just read one(The Brisbane Times)...they had the gall to snort that the wedding of the decade had already taken place in April, and that 1,300 journalists were at the moment chasing the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge around Canada, so the wedding of "the older couple" will not quite measure up but the "residents of the tiny Principality are determined to put on a show."

It also stated that the wedding will be "notable" for the lack of foreign Heads of State that attending.

Are these silly people for real? The preliminary guest list just released for Albert's wedding is quite impressive, and I don't remember seeing the President of the Irish or the French Republic at Westminster Abbey(beside the fact that they were not invited) :bang:

The British wedding was great. The Monagasque wedding will be just as awesome in it's own way...and this smug superiority from some in the Press is just not turning me on.

Last edited:
Pretty impressive guest list, with or without the Spanish royals although I would have thought the Crown Prince of Bahrain might have caught a diplomatic cold and not attended.
I wonder what wedding gifts they will receive. Perhaps some of the Arab princes will send some nice jewellery. I wonder if Zuma will cough up a nice diamond necklace for his countrywoman?

Last edited:
OMGosh there's so much going on I can't keep track of it all, information overload, lol. :D

Seriously, for the past 2 hrs. or so I've been checking out all the links, pics, et al. And FINALLY there is an OFFICIAL GUEST LIST posted over at the official site, been having a ball perusing it, click here: http://www.palais.mc/monaco/palais-princier/english/royal-wedding/news/the-guest.2277.html

http://www.palais.mc/monaco/root/ba..._of_High_Dignitaries_FINAL_PROTOCOL_ORDER.pdf
***NOTE: King Juan Carlos of Spain is listed!***

http://www.palais.mc/monaco/root/bank_mm/pdf/Biographies_private_guests_FINAL.pdf

Oh yeah, I've been watching everything live on this channel: Mariage Princier Monaco 2011 - LIVE !

But alas I missed out on the Eagles concert. *tears* :(

Oops, one more thing, does anyone know if this is true?: Monaco : mariage d'Albert et de Charlene : le déroulement minute par minute de la cérémonie religieuse de Samedi - Royauté-News

If so, I am going to be over the moon! :beamup: Would love love love to see all the young female cousins together (i.e. Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Camille, Pauline, and Charlotte). :heart1:

Off to gather more info., pics, et al. :flowers:

Nadine, I thought of you immediately when I saw the ceremony detail, because I know how much you have been wanting to see the all the young Grimaldi cousins take part in the wedding!

I still don't think we will be seeing Ernst-August, though.....

everyone is there expect albert kids with is not fair why can they not join the party with their cousin, it a happy event i would love to see all the families, all his sister kids,clebrity,model, everyone is going why not the kids, i woulld love to see them will their step mother and since she is also their future brother and sister mother. my execited got tone down a bit because of this,,,,:ermm:

I hate to say this they are illigitimate. The kids really are not, you cannot blame them, but their parents made huge mistakes. No one is going to feature their mistakes at their very public wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom