Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen Stéphanie wearing a tiara ??
No, Stephanie has never been seen wearing a tiara. (Be careful: there is a photoshopped picture of her wearing an emerald tiara going around the web. But that's not real!)

Who said the uniform was designed by Armani?

I would have thought he has enough to contend with !

The uniform is the same that PA wore at the Swedish wedding.

I did. Quite a few years ago, Armani designed the summer Carabineri uniform. Armani is not creating a new uniform, he just did the original design.

The Queen seems to always send the Wessexes to less important events..... but, we never know.... it might be C & C instead.....

Why is this a "less important" event?

Last edited:
Mariage Princier:

Pierre Debat is responsible for the music on the Big Day.
He has recruited 77 musicians from the Philharmonic Orchestra, plus the Choirs of the Opéra, and the Petits Chanteurs de Monaco.
There will be two organs, plus South African singers.

The choice of music will only be published a few days before the Mass.

Mariage princier : une messe « solennelle et émouvante » se prépare | monacomatin.com

I am jumping up and down in my seat like a hyperactive five year old...I love South African singing!!

And the Petits Chanteurs de Monaco sound exquisite, too. :)

Thanks Renata4711!

BTW...Princess Stephanie missed her sister Caroline's pre-Nuptial Ball in 1978 because she refused to wear a dress, and for once Grace put her foot down and told Stephanie that she could either wear a dress or stay home...but she was NOT wearing pants.

Stephanie opted to stay home. So that pretty much answers the question of whether she will appear in a tiara next month, I think.

Last edited:
Anything could happen, but I would be surprised to see either Jazmin or Alexandre at the wedding for several reasons.

I think it would take the focus off the bride and groom, and PA especially does not want any reminders of his past associations with their mothers, not only to avoid embarrassment for himself but for his bride as well.

BTW...Princess Stephanie missed her sister Caroline's pre-Nuptial Ball in 1978 because she refused to wear a dress, and for once Grace put her foot down and told Stephanie that she could either wear a dress or stay home...but she was NOT wearing pants.

Stephanie opted to stay home. So that pretty much answers the question of whether she will appear in a tiara next month, I think.
Hehehe, that sounds pretty much like what I would have done in that age and in that era:lol:. But times change as well as fashion, and people grow up and change their perspectives. Stephanie has been seen wearing quite a number of dresses over the years.
What I find more distracting, is the fact, that neither Stephanie nor Caroline wore tiaras at PA's inthronement. And that was a white tie event, where CP Victoria wore her fringe tiara and Sophie Wessex her wedding tiara.

Alexandre and Jazmin , their mothers are invited to the wedding and suppused to attend it. Accoding to the news Charlene agrees that idea.

there will be a guests list soon, we knew only the official guests list of William and Kate a week before the weddinf. For Monaco, it was said that the guests list will be published in the two last weeks. We know that the swedish royal family will be there, king and the queen of Belgium, the crown prince couple of Netherlands, the crown couple of Denmark, the family of Norway will be there. We will perhaps the further week. We know that there will be many royal families by the minister of security
I think it's the first time after so many years that all the Royals will be gathered together in Monaco. Nice and interesting to watch!

Alexandre and Jazmin , their mothers are invited to the wedding and suppused to attend it. Accoding to the news Charlene agrees that idea.

If true,then what a discourtesy to the bride and Charlene agreeing to that?eh?..this is like a mexican soap opera.I'm definitely stacking on popcorn and a front seat view ::p

ALbert and Charlene did an interview with Belgian RTL (Not sure if it is watchable outside of Belgium)
Place Royale du 11/06 (1/2) - Vidéo - RTL TVI

He confirms here the presence of King Albert and is also saying about the Belgian royals
''C'est pour moi un grand plaisir qu'il puisse venir si nombreaux' or 'I am very happy that they will be present so numerous".

WOW!!! The children and their mothers invited...how ackward is that!! I wonder who's idea that was!

WOW!!! The children and their mothers invited...how ackward is that!! I wonder who's idea that was!

I know right?..I wonder who's the genius who came up with this idea :lol: I mean,with Tamara Rotolo for instance,they were'nt even in a serious relationship.I know this is harsh but I'm calling a spade a spade..it was a one week fling and now he's bound to be nice to her forever LOL.

Sorry but I expected the presence of the children on occassion such as christening or baptism of the future royal children,something private and familiar...and not on the wedding which is a state affair for goodness sake.

ALbert and Charlene did an interview with Belgian RTL (Not sure if it is watchable outside of Belgium)
Place Royale du 11/06 (1/2) - Vidéo - RTL TVI

He confirms here the presence of King Albert and is also saying about the Belgian royals
''C'est pour moi un grand plaisir qu'il puisse venir si nombreaux' or 'I am very happy that they will be present so numerous".

Sadly no I can't watch it,is it just the King & Queen of Belgium attending or are the duke & duchess of Brabant also invited?

Although possible, I highly doubt the veracity of the report (especially since you didn't quote source). "News" is not a source.

I agree with you, smdouglas.

To bring the ex-girlfriends into the ceremony, let alone their children, would be tantamount to a scandal.

This is meant to be a religious ceremony......

Yes, let's provide a source for "everyone" being invited to the wedding.

That's a good idea. It's now the 14th, and no sign of a guest list.

I would expect a guest list about a week or maybe even two before the wedding, no earlier than that! I think it's obvious his children would be their as they are HIS children! I think any parent would want their children at their wedding, whether or not they are on good terms with their other parent!

It would weird me out for sure if I was the bride. :ermm:

CW is obviously a more relaxed and generous person than I am.(If this story is true)

I hope nobody decides to make a "scene".....

According to Monaco-Matin of Tuesday 14th June, the first wedding guests have been identified and "unveiled", but so far there aren't any names on the webpage.....

Mariage princier: les premiers invités dévoilés | monacomatin.com

According to Nice-Matin, the guests include:
Felipe and Letizia
Victoria, Madeleine, Carl Philip
Heads of State from Lebanon, Ireland, Estonia
Karl Lagerfeld
Andrea Bocelli
Umberto Tozzi
Guy Laliberté
Inès de la Fressange
Jacques Rogge
Jean Todt

Guest List details:

Jacques Rogge is the President of the International Olympic Committee.
He is Count Rogge ...

Jean Todt is the former Exec Director of Ferrari, now with FIA. He succeeds Max Mosley.

Umberto Tozzi is an Italian singer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umberto_Tozzi

Guy Laliberté runs the Cirque du Soleil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Lalibert%C3%A9

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's obvious his children would be their as they are HIS children! I think any parent would want their children at their wedding, whether or not they are on good terms with their other parent!
I agree with you, jonc93.
Charlene is an "enlightened" woman and she knew with whom is she going to unite; it would be difficult for a man in Albert's age not tho have some past behind him.
This is not Jazmin's nor Alexandre's fault that they were born out of wedlock;

Time of discrimination of such children has ended.

According to Nice-Matin, the guests include:
Felipe and Letizia
Victoria, Madeleine, Carl Philip
Heads of State from Lebanon, Ireland, Estonia
Karl Lagerfeld
Andrea Bocelli
Umberto Tozzi
Guy Laliberté
Inès de la Fressange
Jacques Rogge
Jean Todt

How many Heads of State will be invited? Which ones?

All the Heads of State of countries to which H.S.H. the Prince has made an official visit since his accession in 2005, as well as the Heads of State of countries connected to the Princely Family (United States, Ireland, South Africa).

FAQ ? Royal Wedding Ceremony in Monte-Carlo

There are bound to be a number of ambassadors and consuls, and also the Papal Legate.

Could become a tiara wedding for Charlene ....

Charlene Wittstock: Ihr Brautkleid soll in die Geschichte eingehen - BUNTE

According to Bunte an "insider" (whatever this means) reveiled, that the Armani wedding dress will become spectacular, a real "wedding dress for history".... additionally she will wear a Grimaldi Tiara. No information yet, which one of the 3 it will be.....
So fingers crossed!
BYe Bine

It would weird me out for sure if I was the bride. :ermm:

CW is obviously a more relaxed and generous person than I am.(If this story is true)

I hope nobody decides to make a "scene".....

Weird you out? Why? The children obviously know who their father is. The mothers may have never been interested in Albert, other than to have his child and a portion of his money for both the children and for themselves. I wonder if either child has half-siblings from other fathers.

The children are growing up and perhaps Albert would like them to realize that they are part of the family, to whatever extent they (the kids) choose to exercise.

I admire Charlene for not being opposed to their presence. As a matter of fact, it just makes me like her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom