Official presentation of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella: January 7, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you look at the photo of Princess Charlene kissing one of her bundles of joy you are immediately reminded of one of the paintings by Raffaello of a Madonna holding Baby Jesus.

I really like them presenting the twins like that. IMO it gives the impression to the people that they are involved. And I like Charlene's new hairstyle. It looks good on her.

Last saturday, there was a documentary on the channel 1

Vidéo 50 mn inside - L’Actu : Jacques et Gabriella, première sortie officielle - MYTF1
100persons)
This documentary said that there was a family meal 'around 100 persons at the palace after the ceremony. We saw in this documentary the patissier making the dessert and there was a big stork made of white chocolate and black chocolat which was brought to the palace just before the meal.

Excuse me there were 30 persons beeing present to the family diner.

It was wonderfull to see that all the family was here to share the joy of the parents to present their children to the population. There were no difefrence, Gad El Maleh and the girlfriend of Gareth were at ease like all the members of the family. For the family it was a privat familial event. They only watched the ceremony at the Windows and did not go out because it was the official day of the princely babies but we could see them

When Princess Grace and prince Rainier presented their children, we did not see the family of the princess Antoinette. Other times.

Last edited by a moderator:
The babies are so sweet; any decision on when they will be baptized?
And will they have the same set of godparents or different ones?

Unfortunately I did not manage to watch this documentary. Is there any other website that I can try? Thanks
Last saturday, there was a documentary on the channel 1

Vidéo 50 mn inside - L’Actu : Jacques et Gabriella, première sortie officielle - MYTF1
100persons)
This documentary said that there was a family meal 'around 100 persons at the palace after the ceremony. We saw in this documentary the patissier making the dessert and there was a big stork made of white chocolate and black chocolat which was brought to the palace just before the meal.

Thanks for posting, ghost_night. I am one of those people who find it difficult to see resemblances to any parents at this early age! To me, at this moment, they are just two beautiful and healthy, if tiny, babies who are clearly much loved by their parents. And that is enough for me...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

OMGosh, thank you so very much, Marty91charmed for the photos, especially the very first one, which I've never ever seen before and am in love with. :heart:

That picture of Princess Gabriella says it all ~ she looks like an angel smiling down from heaven ~ really captures her personality. :flowers: Now if only I can see a picture of her twin Prince Jacques in such a closeup as well :)

You're welcome Nadine! Yes, it's a pity Jacques wasn't shown as much as his sister... I guess we will have to wait until the christening for that...

Please how do you know it is Gabriella ???:flowers:

I thought it was obvious:ermm:. Albert held Jacques since he is the heir... And I can recognize Gabriella's face from the released photographs...
I also saw the presentation online and the commentators were saying Albert held the heir. He stood alone at the balcon with Jacques for a brief moment... Plus at a certain point Charlene chatted with Albert saying something "Pay attention to Jacques" or something like this but I clearly saw her mouth muttering"Jacques", and then he covered the baby's face with his hand in order to protect him from the sun... I hope I have convinced yuo:D

Paris match preview:Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
The palace confirms that Prince Albert was holding Jacques and Charlene was holding Gabriella.

Gabriella is smiling in her dream., lovely.

I have never seen Princess Charlene so relaxed before motherhood is suiting her so much , she looks so happy

That first photo is just lovely. Formal but candid. How sweet Charlene and her child appear.

What a dear one! :flowers: And Charlene looks unabashedly radiant. It's wonderful to see the glowing looks on the other people present, too.

Prince Jacque looks to be very, very small in the arms of his father.

PC's happiness is shining from her eyes. We will never know what possible hardships she went through in trying to have a child. It must be awful enough on a personal level without having the added pressure of providing an heir for an important family, so if that was the reason behind some of her melancholy demeanors I can understand it. That's all in the past though, she looks utterly happy and I am so pleased that she has TWO children now. They say the best things come to those who wait and that has certainly been the case here:flowers:

Last edited:
I thought it was obvious:ermm:. Albert held Jacques since he is the heir... And I can recognize Gabriella's face from the released photographs...
I also saw the presentation online and the commentators were saying Albert held the heir. He stood alone at the balcon with Jacques for a brief moment... Plus at a certain point Charlene chatted with Albert saying something "Pay attention to Jacques" or something like this but I clearly saw her mouth muttering"Jacques", and then he covered the baby's face with his hand in order to protect him from the sun... I hope I have convinced yuo:DParis match preview:Instagram
Oh yes, thanks !!!:flowers:These pix are so delicious that I cannot think LOL !!!!!

PC's happiness is shining from her eyes. We will never know what possible hardships she went through in trying to have a child. It must be awful enough on a personal level without having the added pressure of providing an heir for an important family, so if that was the reason behind some of her melancholy demeanors I can understand it.

Exactly so! :ermm: Many times she may not have actually felt well for any number of reasons.

That's all in the past though, she looks utterly happy and I am so pleased that she has TWO children now. They say the best things come to those who wait and that has certainly been the case here. :flowers:

Well said! :flowers:

it's amazing! Gabriella is smailing all the time..or she looks as she would smile;-)

Back
Top Bottom