Official journey to Japan, October 27 - November 1, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she hasn't put a foot wrong on this occasion ! :)

How good she didn´t speak! In English I mean.

Or in any other language, for that matter....

Going back to the Swedish wedding, it was nice that Crown Prince Naruhito was able to attend it, and to cement further his friendship with the Japanese.

If Charlene did wear one of Charlotte's outfit it was a wise idea, with the economic situation the people in the world are facing. It is wise for even the very rich not to throw money away on unnecessary things. This lesson Charlene must have learned that even Royal Women ware hand me down from one another. Princess Margarete wore some used clothing from her sister Queen Elizabeth. Nothing is wrong with borrowing a piece of clothing even from a friend.

Which Charlotte outfit?? They have so different bodies. And Charlene economizing? It is exactly the opposite what broght her to Monaco. Have a look at how she shows off the ugly too big diamond ring.

At second glance, I don't think it is Charlottes' outfit. They look very similar though. Charlotte's was a dress and it appears Charlene's is a suit.

Can someone download Charlotte's outfit. It would be nice so we can compare. Thank you.

It is a very sedate, plain suit. She looks elegant and understated. Her ring isn't ugly. And you have no idea why she came to Monaco. If she likes economizing or not. And, if she spoke, English would be the most probable language she spoke with the Japanese Emperor and Empress.

It is a very sedate, plain suit. She looks elegant and understated. Her ring isn't ugly. And you have no idea why she came to Monaco. If she likes economizing or not. And, if she spoke, English would be the most probable language she spoke with the Japanese Emperor and Empress.

You dind´t catch the irony. Even when she speaks English she has everyone laughing at her. You should go to other boards and magazine forums to see what people think and say every time CW opens her mouth. I know exactly why she went to Monaco. And I can immagine how long she will stay.

Rosana, think about why so many of us follow the fortunes of the Grimaldi and other royals?
Their goings-on and shenanigans sprinkle a bit of fun, humour, glamour into our lives, and they come across as "normal" with their gaffes and mistakes. It's that which makes us come back again and again to the Forums.

I agree that CW looked nice in front to the imperial couple. She had nice outfit, hairdo and knew how to bow. But saying that she has done nice job is way too much, IMO.:neutral: Is the princess's job only about the look and photo ops? Nope, IMO. But this is the only thing that Charlene seems to know how to do.
BTW, her last pics with Japan royals are the only ones where she looked acceptable in the last year ; and one of a very few pics where she looked passable since her first appearance in Turin, in 2006. CW does below average in public appearances. So, knowing that CW takes care only about photo ops (where is is doing a poor job) and nothing else, she is a very bad material for a princess. JMO.

she looks so so beautiful in these pictures

Prince Albert, Princess Takamado and Charlene Wittstock attended the BirdLife
International gala dinner in Tokyo, Japan, Friday, October 29, 2010.

BirdLife is an international organization for the protection of birds, their habitats
and global biodiversity conservation with headquarters in Cambridge, there are
regional secretariats in all continents. Here's the official site!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife pictures **

Vanity fair_y, I see you are on this boardfor a little time, welcome, it is a very hard board where there are many critizes about Charlene, I was this time the only person who defens her, the persons who find charlene fine are away because there are some nasties opinions, there is a short video on the visit to the empress, Charlene is very nice but she seems to be a little stressed. the link is rllinfo.be-video

Last edited:
I am guessing her arrogant smile is just insecurity. I am sure she feels overwhelmed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom