General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

220px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Charlene%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for General News & Information about Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family!

The old thread can be found here:

** General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Prince Albert and Alexandre have played at the padel and tennis club "Tennis Padel Soleil" - the very rare photo of father and son has been posted yesterday, so maybe they did so yesterday or last weekend:

** Pic **

Prince Albert and Alexandre have played at the padel and tennis club "Tennis Padel Soleil" - the very rare photo of father and son has been posted yesterday, so maybe they did so yesterday or last weekend:

** Pic **

Maybe it's just me, but I'm wondering about the fact that Albert has recently invited Nicole Coste to share public ceremonies as well his son Alexandre to join him. As long as Charlene was at his side it never happened (as I can well understand). Is he preparing for things to come in the future?

:previous: Are you speculating that he might one day marry Nicole Coste? In that case, Jacques would no longer be his heir as that position would go to Alexandre as his elder son.

:previous: Are you speculating that he might one day marry Nicole Coste? In that case, Jacques would no longer be his heir as that position would go to Alexandre as his elder son.

Or in that case, Prince Albert II could amend the house laws to make a distinction between civil legitimacy and legitimacy in terms of succession to the throne. Didn't you say that even though Luxembourg civil law also legitimates children whose parents subsequently marry, you do not believe that extends to succession to the throne?

Or in that case, Prince Albert II could amend the house laws to make a distinction between civil legitimacy and legitimacy in terms of succession to the throne. Didn't you say that even though Luxembourg civil law also legitimates children whose parents subsequently marry, you do not believe that extends to succession to the throne?

I'm not sure what the case of Luxembourg has to do with the case of Monaco as both countries have their own laws (both on legitimization and on succession) that do not necessarily correspond.

As far as I am aware, in the specific case of Monaco, currently, Stephanie's eldest children are in line to the throne as is Andrea's eldest son because of the subsequent marriage of their parents. So, I assume that same rule would apply in the case of Albert's children.

I'm not sure what the case of Luxembourg has to do with the case of Monaco as both countries have their own laws (both on legitimization and on succession) that do not necessarily correspond.

As far as I am aware, in the specific case of Monaco, currently, Stephanie's eldest children are in line to the throne as is Andrea's eldest son because of the subsequent marriage of their parents. So, I assume that same rule would apply in the case of Albert's children.

The article which you shared states that it bases that conclusion on Monaco's civil code, which legitimates children by the subsequent marriage of their parents. As Luxembourg's civil code also includes such a law, the same logic would apply.

As for Monaco, the house law allows the reigning prince to unilaterally exclude any member of the sovereign family from the line to the throne, so it appears he has substantial authority over the succession.

Last edited:
The article which you shared states that it bases that conclusion on Monaco's civil code, which legitimates children by the subsequent marriage of their parents. As Luxembourg's civil code also includes such a law, the same logic would apply.

As for Monaco, the house law allows the reigning prince to unilaterally exclude any member of the sovereign family from the line to the throne, so it appears he has substantial authority over the succession.

Whatever happens, Jacques is the Crown Prince and I don't imagine for one moment that will change whether Albert married Nicole or not.

Or simply that Charlene was perhaps less comfortable with Albert’s older children (and their mothers) and Albert is using this stressful time to reach out to all his kids?

Or simply that Charlene was perhaps less comfortable with Albert’s older children (and their mothers) and Albert is using this stressful time to reach out to all his kids?

Yep, but the timing is at least unfortunately chosen!

Even here in the Royal Forums, where good minded royal watchers meet, it leads to discussions about the standing of little Jaques as Crown Prince...

Princess Charlene is going through "who knows what" and Prince Albert is alledgedly meeting old flames and their offspring? I repeat: Unfortunate timing!

That makes some sense to me (although that begs the question why he feels the need to do so in public) but I responded to a post that referenced "Is he preparing for things to come in the future?", and your option doesn't seem to fit that speculative question...

Could Prince Albert be trying to distract media away from his wife and bring in other people such as his grown children? Everyone e is talking why now? Just an idea.

That makes some sense to me (although that begs the question why he feels the need to do so in public) but I responded to a post that referenced "Is he preparing for things to come in the future?", and your option doesn't seem to fit that speculative question...

Well, the other option is "perhaps Jazmin Grace and Alexandre will be more frequent in Monaco now”. It doesn’t mean Albert’s preparing to marry either of their mothers.

It may be Monaco, land of melodrama, but I'm not sure how Charlene has suddenly become the mad wife in the attic and Albert is looking for a new wife and a possible succession change. It seems a bit rude, when the reality is Charlene is quite ill and trying to change that, and Albert is trying to cope (by all accounts with his kids and family, not anything romantic).

...Prince Albert is alledgedly meeting old flames and their offspring? I repeat: Unfortunate timing!

This can also be phrased as:
P.Albert is meeting *his* offspring and being on civil terms with their mothers.

Funny that in a bunch of other threads on these forums be feel that other royals should be more civil to their pre-marital offspring and meet up with them, and in this thread we berate P.Albert for doing exactly that...

Dud somebody publish this video published by the palace for the birthday of Charlène, ? a local newspaper said that Albert have choosen all the photos of this video

Why all these allegations about a photo? Jazmin was taken in photos whith Albert in public as the Masters tennis, nobody here said Albert may marry with the Jazmin"mother, it is the same thing with Alexandre, ge is now 18 he can be taken in photos with his father

You forget that Charlene and Albert are still marrid, Charlene is still princess of Monaco, the palace gave three press releas about the hearlth of Charlene and said, three times that Charlene will be very happy to share public events with mongash people , the palace would have not publish the anniversary video if the couple would separate, there would be a silent and not these publications about Charlene
What you are not saying is that Charlene would never divorce, she would protect the situation of her children as heirs of Monaco and she is catholic and has a big faith

Albert asked that the medias they respect their private life and the private life of their children, Albert saud in the Point de Vue of novamber that he was furios angry about Mrs Costes ( he called her like this) because of the article she made in Paris Match, it is not the behaviour of a loving man

Now the couple is married, Charlene is still the princess of Monaco
All these allegations are nothing

The video of the anniversary of Charlene was published on the official page of the palace and on the official instagram of the palace

Here is the link of the video of the anniversary on the official instagram of the palace
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJUb4Zp5OZ/

In Monaco matin dated on january 20h, there was an article about the championship of paddle which took place on january 15 and 16th at Eze

Prince Albert visited the club of paddle with friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that in a bunch of other threads on these forums be feel that other royals should be more civil to their pre-marital offspring and meet up with them, and in this thread we berate P.Albert for doing exactly that...

Well, yeah, at least imho it is a question of the timing! Nothing wrong with caring about his kids from other relationsships, but Charlene is the Princess now.

We don't know, what she is suffering from, but surely she needs all the support she can get.

I think that there are clearly problems.. (..) I think that they will have to reach some kind of agreement on what they are going to do. And yes it is fine to see his other children but if he was seen with his old girlfriend right now wehn Charlene is unable to appear at events, it looks odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no photos of N Costes near Albert since the interview in Point de Vue where Albert said he was angry against Mrs Costes because the article of of Paris Match, The last year there was only a photo of Albert near NCostes at the anniversary of Alexandre in august
N Costes was taken in photo entering in the cathédrale of Monaco for the Sainte Dévote celebrations but as i said in a comment, you can enter and attend the mas without to be the guest of the prince, I have do it since several years and I am not the guest of the prince. a photo of N costes entering in the cathedrale is not the photo of her near Albert

All these cimments are fake allegations

In my modest opinion, I think that we should all stop speculating about Mrs Costes. I think that she is trying to make herself seen and heard without any respect towards others. As Princde Albert has always shown, and especially since Princess Charlene was absent, sincere love and affection towards the twins. He his doing all that he can so their very young lives will continue as smoothly as possible. I never for one single second think that Prince Albert will do something to endanger their upbringing and upset their life.

Agree with your post, togram. I do not believe P Albert would “invite” Nicole C and Alexandre to Monaco at this difficult time. It doesn’t seem to be his style. Maybe Ms Coste saw an opportunity and invited herself? I see Alexander’s presence as being similar to that of Jazmin, as melina premiere suggests above. I do think Ms Coste’s sudden appearance in Monaco will be upsetting to P Charlene; I pray this will not affect her recovery.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm wondering about the fact that Albert has recently invited Nicole Coste to share public ceremonies as well his son Alexandre to join him. As long as Charlene was at his side it never happened (as I can well understand). Is he preparing for things to come in the future?
I'm wondered the same thing too!
The timing is just off. However I have found alot of things done by Albert to be downright strange and unusual.

All eyes were on St. Devote. I am sure Charlene was watching. The last thing she needed to see was her husband's ex-girlfriend and mother of his child.

Based on articles I have read, I think we are going to be seeing the older children a lot more at events and even as
members of the royal family. Before anyone mentions that this will not happen, let me remind you that Camille is always photographed and listed with the family.

The first article is from People. It is about how Charlene is accepting the older children. [https://people.com/royals/princess-charlene-has-tried-to-pull-prince-albert-whole-family-together/

And then there are the articles about the photos from Jazmin's instagram. I believe they were strategically posted to present a happy, inclusive family.

Now, we have several photos of the 18 year old Alexandre at events and with his father. We have also had photos in the last few years of Jazmin with her father at events in the U.S..

I believe we will see more of this and that Alexandre will have a role in Monaco, but not as the Prince. I believe that Jazmin will have an active role in the foundations in the United States.

Last edited:
The first article is from People. It is about how Charlene is accepting the older children. [https://people.com/royals/princess-charlene-has-tried-to-pull-prince-albert-whole-family-together/

And then there are the articles about the photos from Jazmin's instagram. I believe they were strategically posted to present a happy, inclusive family.

Now, we have several photos of the 18 year old Alexandre at events and with his father. We have also had photos in the last few years of Jazmin with her father at events in the U.S..

I believe we will see more of this and that Alexandre will have a role in Monaco, but not as the Prince. I believe that Jazmin will have an active role in the foundations in the United States.[/QUOTE]

Interesting news! Mrs. Costes recent interviews with Paris Match stated just the opposite. She complained about Charlene's behaviour towards Alexandre and made some rude remarks about Charlene's illness. Albert was very angry and it was in all the papers. That's another reason why I was surprised to see Nicole Coste at the church.
If Charlene's relationship with Albert's two other children were really good there would have been photos including herself IMO.

Hopefully she soon recovers from her illness . I feel especially sorry for the twins.

hereditarytitles, I agree. Regarding the twins, even I feel very sorry for them. In every photo I get the impression of sadness. I am convinced that Prince Albert together with his sisters and various nephews and nieces are doing their utmost so that their young lives are not disrupted. But no one can take the place of the mother. I am constantly praying that Princess Charlene will soon recover and be able to join her family.

Interesting news! Mrs. Costes recent interviews with Paris Match stated just the opposite. She complained about Charlene's behaviour towards Alexandre and made some rude remarks about Charlene's illness. Albert was very angry and it was in all the papers. That's another reason why I was surprised to see Nicole Coste at the church.
If Charlene's relationship with Albert's two other children were really good there would have been photos including herself IMO.

Hopefully she soon recovers from her illness . I feel especially sorry for the twins.

Actually, this makes sense. The original article about Ms. Costes and Alexandre was published in Paris Match magazine in September 2021. The People article came out in September 2021. The People article was most likely "damage control". I think that Prince Albert likes to keep control of the narrative concerning his family. That would be why he was upset with his son's mother. I do not want to speculate on anyone's marriage or health. I do think we are going to see much more of Alexandre with the family in Monaco. Jazmin is 30 years old next month and has an established life in the USA.

I really hope that we will soon see our beloved princess back with her family. Every member of her family, especially her twins are looking forward to the day when she will be reunited with them.

Back
Top Bottom