General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like it, and P.Gabriella's personality really shines through ? (said it before, she still looks like a mini P.Stephanie to me :flowers: )

I love the card but I hope we see a version in better focus.

A message of Princess Charlene "and some of her worldwide partners" has been released on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Princess Charlene Foundation.

If he is asymptomatic what even made him do a test in the first place? I wonder if he will miss the Sainte Devote events this week now, perhaps the Princess will attend with the children on her own.

:previous:

Earlier today I was already wondering why he was wearing a face masque during the New Year's reception at the Princess Grace Hospital this morning (see here), while others didn't and although he hadn't used one for quite a time. I thought he may have a normal cold and wanted to protect all others, but reading now that he was "asymptomatic" makes it even more strange. The only explanation left may be that he was told he had had contact with an infected person and therefore took precautions..

Earlier today I was already wondering why he was wearing a face masque during the New Year's reception at the Princess Grace Hospital this morning (see here), while others didn't and although he hadn't used one for quite a time. I thought he may have a normal cold and wanted to protect all others, but reading now that he was "asymptomatic" makes it even more strange. The only explanation left may be that he was told he had had contact with an infected person and therefore took precautions..

It's as though some people just don't want it let go of this. Anyway I hope Charlene still attends the Sainte Devote events.

There are some alarmist news from the ususal suspects of the German press, that "The Palace of Monaco" has not officially gratulated or announced or even mentioned the birthday of Princess Charlene of Monaco...

Is this usual or is there perhaps something more to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

I would say it's rather the exception rather than the usual practice that there's an official mention and/or a congratulatory message. So actually nothing special..

Communication has never been the Prince Palace strong point ,the official website hasn't been updated since early December 2022.

Thank you, Iceflower and An Ard Ri!

So, it is clickbait. But it always works with me, I click... Makes me look a bit naive...

Wishing Prince Albert a speedy recovery from Covid-19 and hope that the symptoms are mild!

A lovely surprise today:

As Prince Albert celebrates his 65th birthday today, March 14, he appeared on the Princely Palace's balcony during the daily change of guard. Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella appeared as well and the Carabinieri Orchestra performed "Happy Birthday":

** Pic ** instagram photos ** instagram video **

Afterwards Prince Albert had lunch with Princess Charlene and the children and in the evening they attended the play "La sorcière du placard aux balais" created for Prince Albert's birthday.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
That was a nice surprise to mark the Prince's birthday :previous:

Princess Charlene was spotted in Milan, Italy, this week:

** Pic **

Prince Albert, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella have once again visited the theme park Europa Park in Rust, Germany:

** Pic **

:previous: It's the seemingly quiet ones you have to watch. The sneaky peace sign gives us just a little insight into the little boy's growth and feelings about the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: that, or he is of an age where he loves to prank others with 'bunny ears' in pictures and got so used to it that he does it automatically when he has to pose ?

Prince Albert has given an interview to journalist Jean-Claude Narcy at the Princely Palace. It will be shown on May 6 on TF1. A main topic seems to have been the coronation of King Charles, maybe we'll hear more afterwards:

** instagram gallery **

Back
Top Bottom