General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's wonderful to see the whole family together. God bless them and keep them all in good health!! �� �� ��������

Last edited by a moderator:
I glad to see that HSH The Princess of Monaco is looking so well after her long illness.

It is good to see that Princess Charlene is well and accompanied by her children.

Where are they...Roc Agel? It looks like paradise wherever it is.

Father Penzo seems to have been around forever.;)

Those look like new photos especially the ones from them at Mass?

Where are they...Roc Agel? It looks like paradise wherever it is.

Father Penzo seems to have been around forever.;)

That's the Palace gardens, I recognise the swimming pool beside them.

:previous: Lovely photos of the Princely Family of Monaco. Finally all together and in celebration of Easter.

I began reading the article, then I was so disgusted that I could not continue reading. In my modest opinion no acquaintance let alone a close friend would spread all this gossip. Even if it were true no one has the right to divulge such personal and intimate family details and happenings. This newspaper is known for publishing 'sensational' news, for the sole reason of selling more copies.

Princess Charlene

Whatever HSH Princess Charlene has done so far has been withe courage of her conviction and the honesty of her intent. HSH has emerged as a positive rehabilitator of sorts both in Monaco and the world. She seeks only to have a positive impact in others lives by helping from her position.Charlene makes a difference because she is the difference.It takes courage to do this because you do not take anything from the others you give.to and in whose lives you make a difference.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if they are separated behind closed doors. However, we know Prince Albert values family and is a generous man, so I see him doing whatever he has to do to make sure his children's mother is healthy and happy. Their relationship is their business.

Links to gossip articles without verified evidence and insulting content instead have been removed.

Well done!!! The family need peace and quiet and not reports aimed at causing disruption.

Thanks.
Looks like the children had a good time.

The Grimaldis are fine and I wish I could also visit there some day
My best wishes are always with them always
Deo Juvante

Princess Charlene positive for Covid-19

"The state of health of Princess Charlene does not present any concern.

The Prince's Palace published the following press release this Saturday, June 4:

“Showing a few symptoms, Princess Charlene was diagnosed positive for a Covid-19 screening test.

In accordance with the health rules in force, Princess Charlene will observe a period of isolation of several days.

His state of health does not cause any concern. »

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/2022/06/la-princesse-charlene-positive-au-covid-19/

Ow...good that they mention 'does not present any concern' but with the difficult year she had health-wise, let's hope she'll indeed be fine

I agree. I cannot imagine that her immune system is at optimum with the year she has had, both physically and emotionally.:sad:

Wishing the Princess well and hopefully her symptoms are mild!

I wish Princess Charlene quick recovery and good health.

I agree. I cannot imagine that her immune system is at optimum with the year she has had, both physically and emotionally.:sad:
You are so right. A bad dose of covid, while not requiring hospitalisation, would surely set her back emotionally. It's awful when the fates align and you just get so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Here's hoping and praying for a short case and speedy recovery as she has been absent from the public for so long and that resulted in fierce speculation about just how sick she was and contended that she was now merely paid per "performance" rather than being part of a normal marriage. That must have been so hurtful to both Charlene and Albert and it won't help if the paparazzi come back for more.

Dutch news site nu.nl reports P.Charlene will accompany P.Albert on a visit to Norway next week
https://www.nu.nl/koningshuis/62068...co-gaat-na-ziekte-weer-op-officiele-reis.html

Google translated
"Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco will visit Norway together next week. It is the first time in a long time that the princess is back on an official trip.

Earlier it became clear that Prince Albert will open a new exhibition on June 22 in the Fram Museum in Oslo, which is dedicated to the Norwegian polar expeditions. According to a report from the Norwegian court, Charlene is also coming and the two will have lunch on the same day with King Harald and Queen Sonja at the royal estate Bygdø.

Charlene, 44, has struggled with her health over the past year. She spent seven months in her native South Africa because of an ear, nose and throat infection. She was operated on several times for this. Due to complications, recovery took several months.

In March Charlene returned to the palace in Monaco and since April she has been seen more often in public."

I'm looking forward to this visit!

Back
Top Bottom