General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 6: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there any news about Ps Charlene? It is really strange, that we don't hear any news about her. Is she at home already? Or in hospital? I hope, everything is ok with her.

she is obviously quite seriously unwell

She looks much better than upon her return in November. Glad that after about another 4 months abroad she was finally able to return to Monaco for real. I am sure she will be closely monitored but hopefully she will continue on her path of recovery.

The children seem a bit apprehensive but that is to be expected after such a long time.

She looks much better than upon her return in November. Glad that after about another 4 months abroad she was finally able to return to Monaco for real. I am sure she will be closely monitored but hopefully she will continue on her path of recovery.

The children seem a bit apprehensive but that is to be expected after such a long time.

Is that a new pic? I think i have seen it already. Perhaps they simply used an older one.

Very good news for her and her family!!!!

Last edited:
Wonderful news regarding the Princess:previous:

It's wonderful news about Princess Charlene.

Is that a new pic? I think i have seen it already. Perhaps they simply used an older one.

It’s an old one. Taken on June 23, 2020 on the occasion of the St. John's Day procession (Fête de la Saint-Jean) :flowers:

Wow...is that a photo taken since her return? She looks fantastic!

I am so happy that she is back with her family, her children in particular. I was becoming concerned for Prince Jacques

And I am also happy that she was able to slip back into Monaco quietly and without press attention.;)

Last edited:
At last the excellent news that we have been hoping and praying for! Now she can continue with her rehabilitation in peace and with all the love of her familly.

No, it’s not, please see my answer above!

Great family photo choice attached to the Couture Royals twitter account but I do not believe it actually accompanied the official communications put out by the palace today.

Interesting this same photo was used days later in 2020 to celebrate the 9th wedding anniversary of the princely couple.
... more photos from the Saint John’s Day festivities held on the evening of June 23rd, 2020
https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2020/06/photos-saint-johns-day-celebrated-in-the-principality/

Wonderful to hear of Charlene's return. Looking forward to a happy and successful future for her and the princely family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbA8MN4jwMe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Princess Charlene has returnedto the Principality
It appears a different photo choice from various magazines. Pretty sure this isn't a current photo either but another wonderful family photo!
https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2021/01/princely-family-releases-new-official-photograph/

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally some good news for her ❤️

Glad to hear she was finally able to come home!

I am sorry to be skeptical, but if she is home, why not a recent picture instead of recycled old ones?

:previous:

The Palace has not shared any photo at all, only sources who reported about her return home added photos to the official message.

I am sorry to be skeptical, but if she is home, why not a recent picture instead of recycled old ones?

I do not think releasing new photographs is necessary. No secret she has been ill, and probably needs time to fully recover. In my mind, that they made a statement is quite enough.

muriel, I fully agree with you. Because if in the photos it shows that she has not yet fully recovered, malicious tongues will start wagging and then back to square 1. And this is simply not on. So everyone, most of all the press; especially those that thrive on gossip should leave the family alone. All that Prince Albert is asking is for privacy so that Princess Charlene will continue to recover in the bosom of her family, espcially with her beloved twins.

Imagine living in a glass house….it must be very hard for many royals. Yes, the new to be Royals were told what life would be like, but actually living it is a different situation. Princess William sheltered Kate for years! She was well protected. Even Empress Masako after she married lived a quiet unpublished life until recently, as did her daughter. The Peres left them pretty much alone. Princess Charlene started her royal duties right away, no slowly entering into the limelight. Then Princess Charlene became ill, away from home. Media is all over the Royals, because news sell and public wants news/gossip. We don’t need a picture of Princess Charlene. Let’s let her heal, get healthy, be with her family. She needs time. Prince Albert and the Twins go to events where we can see them. Let’s be happy for that. Life is too short to ask the Princess for current pictures when she does not feel up to it. Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie are helping out, which is a great help to everyone. I just want Princess Charlene to get better. Jmoo

Ms Julie, I totally agree with you. Some newspapers thrive on gossip and when they cannot find anything they twist and shape every small particle of news to their own liking so as to sell more. Now in this present moment the most important thing is for Princess Charlene to get better and slowly but surely regain her health. Only that is what matters.

Imagine living in a glass house….it must be very hard for many royals. Yes, the new to be Royals were told what life would be like, but actually living it is a different situation. Princess William sheltered Kate for years! She was well protected. Even Empress Masako after she married lived a quiet unpublished life until recently, as did her daughter. The Peres left them pretty much alone. Princess Charlene started her royal duties right away, no slowly entering into the limelight. Then Princess Charlene became ill, away from home. Media is all over the Royals, because news sell and public wants news/gossip. We don’t need a picture of Princess Charlene. Let’s let her heal, get healthy, be with her family. She needs time. Prince Albert and the Twins go to events where we can see them. Let’s be happy for that. Life is too short to ask the Princess for current pictures when she does not feel up to it. Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie are helping out, which is a great help to everyone. I just want Princess Charlene to get better. Jmoo
? Charlene was never a very active Princess and was spending time away from Monaco when she became illl

Speculative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules.

Back
Top Bottom