General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

220px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Charlene%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for General News & Information about Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family!

The old thread can be found here:

** General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

WOW McGregor is going to be part of Charlene's team!

Thank you Connor McGregor for posting these pics!

The Conor McGregor association is not a good move in my opinion and is like scrapping the barrel and could come back to bite.

I think the foundation and Princess Charlene know what they are doing with Conor MGregorn what he is doing in his private life don(interrest them

The most important thing is that he will be able to cross Calvi , Monaco

and this does not take away the importance of this big challenge to the medias which are all publishing on the next challenge of the princess charlene and foundation

Last edited by a moderator:
The Conor McGregor association is not a good move in my opinion and is like scrapping the barrel and could come back to bite.
He's definitely a controversial figure - is he a Foundation ambassador (not the best move IMO) or is this a one off? Maybe, it's about a second chance but he does seem to struggle to keep out of trouble.

Sure, physically up to the task but hope this isn't a decision that comes back to bite them.

There are plenty of less feral athletes who could have been chosen and don't have his track record I think his association is quite poor judgement and could cause issues in the future.

There are plenty of less feral athletes who could have been chosen and don't have his track record,like I said I think his association is quite poor judgement.

Completely agree with you, the associate reeks of two things; money and desperation.

A qualified ex-Olympian would have been a better idea.

Why desperation?it is not the business of Charlene

We Don't know still the other athlètes who will run this race

You must wait the end of the race before to critic

in France we are saying ' we must not sell the skin of the bear before to have kelled it

As Always what can do princess Charlene with her foundation, she is Always criticed
For the 24 h of the Mans virtual, why the foundation is sponsoring a car? after the race, no more critic
Here, the association with Connor McGregor is not good and so

Are you abble to see in the future?

in France we are saying ' we must not sell the skin of the bear before to have kelled it

Why desperation? Of all the suitable athletes to choose to take part Conor McGregor is not one of them.

According to the DM article the connection to Charlene is through her brother who met McGregor in 2016.

It is not to you to judge if McGregor is Worth to take part to the race
As I said you , you Don't know who will take also to this race, there is not only Charlene and McGragor who will run this race, there will be 2 teams of 4 athlètes who will run

Of course, you read that Gareth met McGregor also they can not judge id McGregor is able to tale part to the race. Gareth is the devil for you

and I think it is not your business nor mine, but I am waiting the end to say Something/

Prince Harry fought against photographes and people in the nightclubs as Pierre casiraghi who fought against a man in a pub in New York but no matter, one is a prince and the other a son of Caroline of Hanover

As Always what can do princess Charlene with her foundation, she is Always criticed
For the 24 h of the Mans virtual, why the foundation is sponsoring a car? after the race, no more critic
Here, the association with Connor McGregor is not good and so

Are you abble to see in the future?
It isn't Charlene's business to think about the impact that associating this man with her Foundation? Sorry, but this is definitely her business.

By your logic, perhaps she should ask Ghislaine Maxwell or Prince Andrew to help out - I mean,what they do in private is none of her business. And will not reflect badly on her Foundation at all.

I expect all will be fine and as I said it may well be about second chances but it seems to me to be extremely shortsighted not to consider the optics of enlisting the help of a man who thinks nothing of assaulting random people or attacking buses transporting his rivals (involving the hospitalisation of two).

What on earth have Prince Harry and Pierre Casiraghi got to do with this? Not even remotely comparable - and Pierre was attacked first...

Last edited:
Here is the instagram of the princess charlene and she wellcomes Connor McGregor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3n_vlF6lR/

There is Nothing to critic, he is not the ambassador of the foundation , he will be only the athlete who will run this race with other athlètes

No eisks he will steal the Grimaldi jewellery nor the money of the foundation

The foundation raised 21 500 euros during the 24 heures du Mans virtuals , Princess Charlene calls to raise money to hel the medical seach and to create a vaccine against the corona
It is why the foundation sponsirised the car 'strongtogether'

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondati...GA6EQ4K9ZkDKU6WLlvb649oUWraVTTwp&__tn__=-UC-R

Here is the instagram of the princess charlene and she wellcomes Connor McGregor

There is Nothing to critic, he is not the ambassador of the foundation , he will be only the athlete who will run this race with other athlètes

I follow Princess Charlene on Instagram as well as her Foundation so I am aware of her welcome.

There is plenty to criticise - he is an uncivilised thug with anger management problems.

Could you please direct me to the post where anyone has suggested he might steal jewellery or money? I think I missed it. Usually, his preferred offences are assaults on a number of different people over a number of years.

If you cannot see the potential bad publicity this could cause the Foundation then that's your lookout.

As I said I think everything will be fine and this worthwhile cause will raise lots of money for the Foundation but it's a controversial choice.

I hope you never have to be a defence lawyer for anyone - the astounding lack of logic you apply to your arguments would definitely ensure your client would go down.

As I said I think everything will be fine and this worthwhile cause will raise lots of money for the Foundation but it's a controversial choice.

I agree, it will probably fine, but the whole point of getting 'names' involved (as ambassador or for an event) is to raise awareness, get publicity and by those means get sponsors/money for the causes the Foundation supports.
When you involve a 'name' who apart from sports has also made headlines in a less positive manner (like Mr.McGregor), you risk other sponsors hesitating to get involved..

Looking forward to find out the others who will compete in the waterbike race :flowers:

Well said.

It is not to you to judge if McGregor is Worth to take part to the race
As I said you , you Don't know who will take also to this race, there is not only Charlene and McGragor who will run this race, there will be 2 teams of 4 athlètes who will run

Of course, you read that Gareth met McGregor also they can not judge id McGregor is able to tale part to the race. Gareth is the devil for you

Melina, your staunch defence of Charlene for almost anything is admirable however we as other posters are entitled to view our own opinions on the situation and to not be met with a barrage of abuse for doing so.

How can you say Gareth is the devil for me, when I very rarely frequent the Monaco section of the forums and have never commented on the man. My statement is actually a positive towards Charlene as if she’s known him prior to this race then the decision makes sense. However you don’t seem to see it like that?

I don’t really care who else is running, I’ll comment on them when they get announced, however Conor McGregor has confirmed he’s taking part so I’ll do as I wish on comment on him.

It seems that McGregor is just part of the team for this event and not an ambassador of Charlene's foundation so it doesn't really worry me. I think he is going to take part in this event for two simple reasons:
1. he wants to relaunch himself and what's better than an event to raise money for those in need? Charlene's foundation decided to give him this opportunity
2. McGregor means publicity for this event and for Charlene's foundation

It seems that McGregor is just part of the team for this event and not an ambassador of Charlene's foundation so it doesn't really worry me. I think he is going to take part in this event for two simple reasons:
1. he wants to relaunch himself and what's better than an event to raise money for those in need? Charlene's foundation decided to give him this opportunity
2. McGregor means publicity for this event and for Charlene's foundation
On your first point I agree - I'm guessing because there is that "personal" connection Charlene has seen that he's worth having on board.

I know there's an argument that all publicity is good publicity but it would be a shame if the Foundation's brand were affected because of a somewhat controversial decision. That's all.

Doesn't stop me supporting the Foundation or its work.

This is a discussion board, all opinions are welcome.

Please accept that these opinions can differ, there is no need to pick a quarrel each and every time.

Fights are not only unpleasant for yourselves, but also for all readers who are interested in an informative and enjoyable exchange instead.

It will be interesting to hear what a cyclist used to roads will make of the experience on water.

The Princess must be really committed to train this late at night. And lovely support by P Albert in shooting this short video. I assume he won’t take part in the challenge, but maybe he will be involved in some other way. Do we know who the other athletes will be apart from the names we have seen mentioned above?

"A Brazilian woman claims that her 15-year-old daughter is the biological daughter of Prince Albert. She has claimed for years that her daughter is that of the Monegasque sovereign, but has always refused to respond to her requests for the DNA test. The trial is scheduled for February 2021 in Milan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom