General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for the Prince. That’s the way to go this year: shop local and support those small businesses.

If the girl and her mother want to be acknowledged and DNA proves them correct, then their needs and rights supersede Albert's desire for peace and unaccountability.

If the DM article is to be believed, when you read some of the details from the current claimant, the "Brazilian women", they sound very different than his other two affairs which led to Albert acknowledging both Jazmin Grace and Alexandre Grimaldi-Coste.

This latest claim apparently includes elements of fraud, bribery, and fantastical stories of trips to Brazil, the USA, France and Russia; and while in Moscow, a meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin, who gave the Brazilian ‘a warm hug’, according to court papers.

I think Albert leaving the matter to his legal team is the correct approach.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Monaco-fight-paternity-claims-love-child.html

What is the point of all this? Charlene and Albert should be left in peace. If he has another love child; why bring this up now?

Because if the child is his they deserve acknowledgement, child support and a potential relationship with him. It is never the child's fault for being born and it's not about leaving Albert and Charlene in peace.

If we've learned anything from the Albert and Delphine Saga it's that children don't go away because they're ignored and it's better to sort things out once and for all sooner rather than later.

His previous children's' mothers also had to take him to court and kick up a fuss in the press or else he wouldn't have publicly acknowledged them. Even when he acknowledged Alexandre he was still complaining about Jazmin's mother "jumping on the bandwagon" and refusing to take no for an answer which was a terrible look on him because he knew she was his daughter.

Because if the child is his they deserve acknowledgement, child support and a potential relationship with him. It is never the child's fault for being born and it's not about leaving Albert and Charlene in peace.

If we've learned anything from the Albert and Delphine Saga it's that children don't go away because they're ignored and it's better to sort things out once and for all sooner rather than later.

His previous children's' mothers also had to take him to court and kick up a fuss in the press or else he wouldn't have publicly acknowledged them. Even when he acknowledged Alexandre he was still complaining about Jazmin's mother "jumping on the bandwagon" and refusing to take no for an answer which was a terrible look on him because he knew she was his daughter.

I agree. His treatment of Tamara was especially nasty. After acknowledging his son he said he knew of no other paternity claims that could be true, even though Tamara had been trying to get him to acknowledge Jazmin for a decade at that time. So either Tamara was a loon living in a fantasy world or a con-artist who randomly selected his name. His people practically accused her of harassment because she had the gall to show-up to one of his USA engagements and hold up young Jazmin to his face. The exact same lawyer who tried to talk around Jazmin is now talking down this case. It brings up bad memories for long time royal watchers. He better be really, really sure this isn't his child or he has learned nothing about how he should treat people, especially minors of his own flesh and blood.

Last edited:
We keep getting told that when a woman is pregnant it's her decision entirely as to whether she has the baby or not. The phrase, her body her choice, is constantly repeated.A father cannot legally stop the woman from aborting his child BUT if she decides to have it against the wishes of the father all of a sudden he is a rotter if he wants nothing to do with it. It seems pretty obvious that these women knew full well that Albert did not want these children in his life but they went ahead and got pregnant anyway, very possibly because of who he was. I feel sorry for the poor kids involved because in not using contraception Albert obviously wasn't concerned if he got these women pregnant and the women allowed it, perhaps wanted it to happen, for cynical reasons. He's let those children down but, IMO, no more so than their mothers have.

Last edited:
We keep getting told that when a woman is pregnant it's her decision entirely as to whether she has the baby or not. The phrase, her body her choice, is constantly repeated.A father cannot legally stop the woman from aborting his child BUT if she decides to have it against the wishes of the father all of a sudden he is a rotter if he wants nothing to do with it. It seems pretty obvious that these women knew full well that Albert did not want these children in his life but they went ahead and got pregnant anyway, very possibly because of who he was. I feel sorry for the poor kids involved because in not using contraception Albert obviously wasn't concerned if he got these women pregnant and the women allowed it, perhaps wanted it to happen, for cynical reasons. He's let those children down but, IMO, no more so than their mothers have.

I agree it's a very difficult, emotional area.

Heterosexual sex can always potentially result in a pregnancy, that's the risk both partners take. This is *far* from the first time this has happened to Albert. He could probably be more careful.

A woman has the right to make choices about her own body, hopefully with the father's agreement in the best case scenario. Yes, a father should take responsibility of a baby who on the fundamental level cannot chose to be born even if he would have preferred the mother have an abortion. He engaged in the type of sex that can always theoretically make a baby. Actions have consequences.

Yes the women may have cynically chosen to have the baby because they believe the father is a Princely billionaire and may or may not be great mothers either but his treatment of them is still horrible.

He does seem to have relationships with his kids once he acknowledges them though so he does get some credit.

The papers are trying to make merry with the suggestion that the child was born from an affair he had behind Charlene's back. I know he met her in 2000 but didn't they lose touch and then rekindle their relationship in 2006? This girl was born in July 2005, conceived in 2004 so it shouldn't have any bearing on their marriage. He should just do a DNA test and get it over with.

Heterosexual sex can always potentially result in a pregnancy, that's the risk both partners take. This is *far* from the first time this has happened to Albert. He could probably be more careful.

A woman has the right to make choices about her own body, hopefully with the father's agreement in the best case scenario. Yes, a father should take responsibility of a baby who on the fundamental level cannot chose to be born even if he would have preferred the mother have an abortion. He engaged in the type of sex that can always theoretically make a baby. Actions have consequences.

Yes the women may have cynically chosen to have the baby because they believe the father is a Princely billionaire and may or may not be great mothers either but his treatment of them is still horrible.

He does seem to have relationships with his kids once he acknowledges them though so he does get some credit.

If he is the father, of the two parties, he's the one who should of known better. He already had two "unwanted/unplanned" children at that point, so he should of been extra careful. Especially since the child's mother would have only been 18 or 19 when this went down, with Albert being twice her age. A 46-year-old Albert shouldn't of been romancing a teenager in the first place. So Albert can only point his finger to the mirror if he wants to complain.

Last edited:
The papers are trying to make merry with the suggestion that the child was born from an affair he had behind Charlene's back. I know he met her in 2000 but didn't they lose touch and then rekindle their relationship in 2006? This girl was born in July 2005, conceived in 2004 so it shouldn't have any bearing on their marriage. He should just do a DNA test and get it over with.

The first time she attended a public event with Albert was in February 2006; I would think that they had been dating for some time before he took her to the Olympic Games and publicly showed his affection for her with all the cameras pointed at them... My understanding was that they met again/started dating some time in 2004 but I don't know whether that it is accurate.

Last edited:

I had no idea there was so much ugliness on the part of Prince Albert with the mothers of his first 2 children. If this third child is his and has written to him that is rather sad. Why not ask for a paternity test right away. The King Albert/Dephine Saga should be a learning experience for all. Settling this matter sooner vs later is the right thing to do.

My understanding is that their relationship started at the end of 2005, after they met up on New Year’s Eve in Cape Town. It became known in Feb of 2006, at the Turin Games.

A man doesnt want to take care of unwanted children he has two choices

1. Keep his pants on until he is married

2. make sure he is using a condom and any other precautions

To even suggest a man should have a say over a woman's body is sick. Just because he got her pregnant, doesnt mean he should have a say on an abortion or not. Until the baby can survive outside of the mother's body (after which an abortion can't be performed) it is part of the mother's body.

Are these lethario men going to step up and pay the women's medical bills. Pay their rent and any other bills when they are off work during pregnancy if they have to. And all of the other costs of being 'pregnant'?

Sick of royal men getting a pass by some people for 'well the woman decided to have a kid and he didnt want it'. Sorry you lost the right to decide to be a father when you had unprotected sex with the woman in the first place.

If this kid is his, he needs to man up for once. He should have learned after the first two. His kids are getting to an age (the twins) where they will know what their playboy father did.

To even suggest a man should have a say over a woman's body is sick. Just because he got her pregnant, doesnt mean he should have a say on an abortion or not. Until the baby can survive outside of the mother's body (after which an abortion can't be performed) it is part of the mother's body.

Are these lethario men going to step up and pay the women's medical bills. Pay their rent and any other bills when they are off work during pregnancy if they have to. And all of the other costs of being 'pregnant'?

Sick of royal men getting a pass by some people for 'well the woman decided to have a kid and he didnt want it'. Sorry you lost the right to decide to be a father when you had unprotected sex with the woman in the first place.

If this kid is his, he needs to man up for once. He should have learned after the first two. His kids are getting to an age (the twins) where they will know what their playboy father did.

I'm not giving anyone a pass, I said he was irresponsible and wrong but the women should also have insisted he use protection if they were not using it themselves. They obviously didn't and allowed themselves to become pregnant by a man they knew did not want to be with them in the long term. Most women wouldn't want to purposefully get pregnant with a child they were going to have the hard task of raising alone but then most fathers are not billionaire princes. Tamara and Nicole both claimed the pregnancies were accidents and no doubt this woman will too. It's amazing the number of women out there who forget how babies are made the minute they go to bed with a rich man. So no, Albert dosn't get a pass but from me but nor do the mothers. I really hope for their children's sake that every one of them were happy accidents as it would be unforgivable if any of them fell pregnant on purpose to get their hands on Albert's millions. Perish the thought.

Um, I never suggested otherwise. My post was pretty much exactly what you said, just that in the best case scenario a couple will talk over their options together and make the decision BUT a woman always has the right to make the final decision about her own body and a man engaged in heterosexual sex he has to accept that a baby is always a potential consequence.

I wasn't giving him any kind of pass, I think he's behaved very badly to the mothers of his children in the past and possibly right now.

Last edited:
Here is the article where there is also the prince's lawyer response

https://www.lepoint.fr/people/alber...achee-bresilienne-14-10-2020-2396414_2116.php

' Thierry Laoste, the prince's lawwyer says

This case does not rest on anything exept on rambling, Nothing on the dates given by the mother of this child, specially on a so called shared trip, the dates and the facts do not correspond, there are no intimate photos there are no tangible facts around a possible Relationship it is a hoax

The prince is determined to counterattack we intend to file a criminal complaint for attempted fraud andblackmail because when we were contacted for the first time, the mother of this girl said us' either we negociate either wi will make it public' it is ablackmail

Before to think that it is true that the prince is the father of a third illegitimat chilf, we must also listen to the lawyer of the prince

I remember when Lacoste tried to play down the Jazmin rumors. Ironically, once the Prince finally acknowledged Jazmin, it was Lacoste who developed more of bond with her. Albert still seemed hesitant to interact much with Jazmin, so it was Lacoste that showed her around Paris and Monaco. I'll laugh if Lacoste ends up playing dad to this child too.

I do find it interesting that in all this whining about this woman threatening him, he doesn't say Albert never met her. And he doesn't say Albert never had sex with her. If Albert has nothing to hide he shouldn't feel so threatened by a request for a DNA test.

Last edited:
Already in 1992 Jazmin's mother claimed that Albert was Jazmin's father; it took Albert until 2006 to recognize that she was (after DNA testing that could have been done much earlier had Albert been interested in the truth) - which happened after he denied that there were any other illegitimate children when he recognized his son Alexandre in 2005 (with whom he had had a relationship from birth it seems). So, based on his previous behavior with his eldest daughter there is no reason to think that this denial is proof we should not believe this Brazilian lady (whether she is correct or not we don't know - but miss whirley makes important points in listing what is left unsaid!)

It is noteworthy that there is one other claim (made in the 80's) in which DNA testing did not come to a conclusion on whether Albert was or wasn't the child's father.

Last edited:
The lawyer sid that Albert will not go to the court , he is covered by his diplomatic immunity , he will be represented by his lawyer

For me, there are no proof and facts around a so called trip, no intimate photos nor tangible facts around this so called Relationship

I believed that the rumors of tabloïds were not allowed on the royal forums and all the comments about them were cancelled

Hopefully it will turn out he isn’t the father, if he is he is a very silly spoilt man
And a lot of people will be disappointed in him, for denying this child, also for not learning from the past.

The lawyer sid that Albert will not go to the court , he is covered by his diplomatic immunity , he will be represented by his lawyer

For me, there are no proof and facts around a so called trip, no intimate photos nor tangible facts around this so called Relationship

I believed that the rumors of tabloïds were not allowed on the royal forums and all the comments about them were cancelled

The fact that his lawyer responded and a court hearing is scheduled in court means that it is not at 'tabloid' level, so fully allowable to discuss on this forum.

You are of course free to believe Albert who has proven to be denying even when he knows that he is likely the father of a child. I don't think he or his lawyer can be trusted in this respect (like the other Albert and his lawyer couldn't be trusted in the case of Delphine) as he has a vested interest in denying (another example in the royal world is Nicholas - grandson of the king of Romania; he also kept denying and frustrating due process and trying to blame the mother while he knew that it was very likely to be true; which (no surprise) was proven to be the case).

Whether Albert truly is the father can be easily proven by a DNA-test, so if she is able to provide some evidence that he might be her daughter's father and he still keeps fighting against a DNA-test (in public he denied that Jazmin was his daughter for 14 years!), he is more likely 'guilty as charged' than not. Unfortunately, his past doesn't speak in his favor. Nonetheless, we'll have to wait for the DNA-test results to know whether he truly has another out-of-wedlock child. Of course, it is not unthinkable either that someone is trying to exhort Albert but going to court means that the risk of being found a liar (if you know to be one) is rather high because -again- a DNA-test would easily proof that... So, it would be very unwise of this lady to go that route if there is indeed no basis for her claims.

Last edited:
I remember when Lacoste tried to play down the Jazmin rumors. Ironically, once the Prince finally acknowledged Jazmin, it was Lacoste who developed more of bond with her. Albert still seemed hesitant to interact much with Jazmin, so it was Lacoste that showed her around Paris and Monaco. I'll laugh if Lacoste ends up playing dad to this child too.

I do find it interesting that in all this whining about this woman threatening him, he doesn't say Albert never met her. And he doesn't say Albert never had sex with her. If Albert has nothing to hide he shouldn't feel so threatened by a request for a DNA test.

No wonder Princess Charlene shaved her hair ...

Another Albert II paternity test ,lets hope its handled better than his Belgian names sake.

I wouldn't have thought so. The girl (if his) was conceived in 2004 so before his relationship with Charlene was rekindled. The media would love for it to have been later than that but unfortunately for them it wasn't.

I kinda feel the same way. I don't think the timeline really matters that much. At this point she's probably fed up with the serial philanderer and concerned for her own children.

If there is really a third child,? this was really his choice. He could have kept his pants zipped, or wear it around his ankle's he decided on door number 2, ankles. Maybe the dear man never knew what a condom is?, who knows. I just feel sorry for Pss Charlene and the sweet twins. Albert is now 62 years old, hope he is a bit smarter and not go on impulse.

If there is really a third child,? this was really his choice. He could have kept his pants zipped, or wear it around his ankle's he decided on door number 2, ankles. Maybe the dear man never knew what a condom is?, who knows. I just feel sorry for Pss Charlene and the sweet twins. Albert is now 62 years old, hope he is a bit smarter and not go on impulse.

I agree with you but the ladies in question also seem to have happily indulged without the necessary requirements. I am sure they were also aware of what a condom is but clearly chose not to use one.

I wouldn't have thought so. The girl (if his) was conceived in 2004 so before his relationship with Charlene was rekindled. The media would love for it to have been later than that but unfortunately for them it wasn't.

Yes but chances are that she has not heard about it before. I would be sad if my husband has hidden me a 3rd child born out of wedlock that I was not aware of.

Yes but chances are that she has not heard about it before. I would be sad if my husband has hidden me a 3rd child born out of wedlock that I was not aware of.

Well I heard about this months ago so I can't see why PC or PA would be surprised about it one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom