General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it‘s the perfect solution for this year’s Christmas card, it‘s beautifully drawn, the drawing is a good likeness of Charlene and the twins, Albert is so-so ;). It would have been strange to glam up for a foto session at the current situation and using an old photo would have been a disappointment, so if this drawing is indeed used for their official Christmas card, it‘s a really good idea.

Its really beautiful they all look so happy in that drawing by the Christmas tree.

The card is lovely. I think doing an illustration of the family was a good and creative idea given the circumstances.

I think it‘s the perfect solution for this year’s Christmas card, it‘s beautifully drawn, the drawing is a good likeness of Charlene and the twins, Albert is so-so ;). It would have been strange to glam up for a foto session at the current situation and using an old photo would have been a disappointment, so if this drawing is indeed used for their official Christmas card, it‘s a really good idea.

I agree, although it seems more fantasy than reality.
Still, under the circumstances, it's the best choice.

The card is lovely. I think doing an illustration of the family was a good and creative idea given the circumstances.

I agree. It was a masterstroke.

It's an idealized, very beautiful drawing of Albert, Charlene and the twins.

A thanks Christmas message from Princess Charlene for her Foundation!

"The feeling of giving, helping and saving lives is what makes my foundation so special. Thank you to everyone around the world for your continued donations that allow us to grow from strength to strength. I hope this Christmas brings happiness in every aspect, as well as love throughout the season. May God bless each one of you endlessly.
With all my love, Merci ❤"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX2-OimoiEJ/

The letters of condolence for the death of Desmond Tutu can be found here. Reposts have been removed.

This is a premiere!

Jazmin Grace has shared a photographic look back on her favourite moments of 2021 on her instagram account and has shared a photo of herself together with Alexandre, Jacques and Gabriella, the first one we ever got to see of the four (half) sibblings together!

Very nice to see, even though the boys look into wrong direction ;)

** Pic **

This is a premiere!

Jazmin Grace has shared a photographic look back on her favourite moments of 2021 on her instagram account and has shared a photo of herself together with Alexandre, Jacques and Gabriella, the first one we ever got to see of the four (half) sibblings together!

** Pic **

Aaaww...that's lovely, so good to see that the (half)siblings are in touch with eachother ❤️

This is a premiere!

** Pic **

It's good to see that Prince Albert's four children are close to each other. :flowers:

What a wonderful photo of the 4 of them a happy moment in 2021!

Alexandre is already taller than Jazmin, isn't he?

Alexandre is 18 years old, so, I assume he had his growth spurt some years ago, so, if he wasn't taller by now, he would remain rather small.

It's nice that they get to see each other and spend time together!

This is a premiere!

** Pic **

It is a strange picture: the two eldest are in summer attire while the twins wear winter coats. It gives a hint of some photoshop but I guess this is real.

It is a strange picture: the two eldest are in summer attire while the twins wear winter coats. It gives a hint of some photoshop but I guess this is real.

Judging from the quality of the photo I don't think it's photoshopped and I doubt Jazmin is in need to create a photomontage. If you look closely you'll see that Jacques wears a waistcoat over a long-sleeve pullover and Gabriella shows bare skin in a pair of ballerinas, no real winter clothing. And as a mother myself I see two young people who decide for themselves what to wear and two children who still can be influenced what to wear on a more cloudy, slightly cooler day ;)

How unusual, most people would prefer to be incognito but Prince Albert shows up as if to make sure everyone knows who he is

At least Albert seems to give his children plenty of attention.
It's admirable, with Charlene so sick.

Charlene has people to care for her.. Albert isn't struggling to look after his children. He has other people to help....

Yes, it's true that Albert has help. But he could very well leave the twins with their nannies and just carries on with his official duties. It is very admirable of him to find time to combine both his roles: as head of the principality and as a father,

I think he has to be seen looking after the children as Charlene has been away so long, it would look bad if the kids were not seen or he was not seen with then as its been so long since Charlene was on the spot to spend time with them. And Now I think there has been gossip that their marriage is in trouble or that her health/mental health is such that she cannot go on iwth her normal life nor her duties as Princess

Gossip and wild and nasty speculations have been going on since they married. In my modest opinion I don't think that Albert is spending time with the twins just to look good, but because as a father he is doing his utmost to give them a normal upbringing as much as possible and to see that even though they are living in 'extraordinary circumstances' their young lives are not disrupted.

Don't forget, Albert was a significant bit older than the twins, but he knows very well what it's like to suddenly lose your mother. Even though there is every reason to believe Charlene will get better and come home, I think it makes a lot of admirable sense he wants to reassure his kids that they still have one constant, available parent and keep them with him.

:previous: I agree 100%. The most important part of Albert's life right now is the parenting of his very young children...having experienced it myself I am all too aware of the emotional impact it has when mummy drops suddenly out of the picture.

The fear, confusion and underlying anger are not completely assuaged even when she returns.

Albert has been consistent with making it his priority to be constantly together with his youngsters, even going so far as to pull them out of school and educate them at the Palace. They are supported by the entire Princely family.

Since depression can be genetic and have it's roots in early childhood parental abandonment, this is a crucial time for those children.

They are fortunate to have Albert imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom