General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's an appropriate time to make political announcements concerning Charlene, unless Albert wants to get pilloried around the globe. Let's just see how she does.

Of course the twins are upset, but they've already had ten months of this. I'm sure they have enough responsible adults taking into consideration that this is hard and scary for them, and trying to let them deal in a considerate and healthy way.

A Regent is never alone. There is a Regency Council assisting the Regent. And the interests of the minor Prince are guarded by a Board of Guardians. So that -for an example- the private wealth of the minor Prince can not be transferred to "a good uncle" in Johannesburg.

For this moment Charlène is weak but who knows how she will improve now she is probably in the best professional care anyone can imagine. I stay optimistic for Charlène, after all it all started with an "innocent" sounding physical problem (oto-rhino-laryngology).

Last edited:
That's just the same information that was available yesterday. There really isn't anything new in that link.

All I want is to see the Princess well. I am happy her husband, brothers and others are helping her. I wish she was able to get this help months she was undergoing surgery…better yet I wish all that had happened in her country. That’s behind her and now she is home and getting all the help she needs. It will take time but she has such a huge support system and her sweet children are there for her.

All I want is to see the Princess well. I am happy her husband, brothers and others are helping her. I wish she was able to get this help months she was undergoing surgery…better yet I wish all that had happened in her country. That’s behind her and now she is home and getting all the help she needs. It will take time but she has such a huge support system and her sweet children are there for her.

She in not in her country anyway. (Monaco has the same size as Central Park in New York).

Since 1854 the Princes of Monaco own the Château de Marchais in France, in the region Picardie (bordering Belgium). Picture. The surrounding domain there is larger than the whole principality. If the family wants total privacy, that is an ideal place.

She in not in her country anyway. (Monaco has the same size as Central Park in New York).

Since 1854 the Princes of Monaco own the Château de Marchais in France, in the region Picardie (bordering Belgium). Picture. The surrounding domain there is larger than the whole principality. If the family wants total privacy, that is an ideal place.

I read somewhere that Marchais was once owned by France's Renaissance king Francis Ier?

It is truly magnificent. One of Princess Caroline's grandchildren was baptized there.

If it is (I don't know) a big nervous breackdown it takes a lot of time to recover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness Charlene finally returned when she did, or the new variant would have nearly assured she'd have been stuck in SA even longer.

Thank goodness Charlene finally returned when she did, or the new variant would have nearly assured she'd have been stuck in SA even longer.

I was just thinking that earlier too.

I am of the same opinion. But unfortunately I have just heard on the radio that Belgium have already 1 case.

inews24.it is not a newspaper, but a portal. It has a section "Gossip" and in it they tend to publish news that they have not verified. Their aim is to cause furore. They do the same with the British Royal family. They take a snippet of news and add and twist it to publsh, what they think are unbelievable and sensational news. The daily beast is American and they describe themselves as:"Independent. Irreverent. Intelligent". So what can you expect from them? If you read their articles you can see that they are everything but intelligent! In my modest opinion both articles are based on hearsay.

inews24.it is not a newspaper, but a portal. It has a section "Gossip" and in it they tend to publish news that they have not verified. Their aim is to cause furore. They do the same with the British Royal family. They take a snippet of news and add and twist it to publsh, what they think are unbelievable and sensational news. The daily beast is American and they describe themselves as:"Independent. Irreverent. Intelligent". So what can you expect from them? If you read their articles you can see that they are everything but intelligent! In my modest opinion both articles are based on hearsay.

was above all and I say all the most authoritative Italian newspapers: "Libero, Messaggero Repubblica" etc .. I only mentioned two at random in my post.

Princess Charlene's father Mike Wittstock has given an interview to South African YOU magazine:

"Based on the way she used to train, I know she's tough and will get through this and come out much stronger"

"We talk on the phone a lot and I also talk to the twins. We have an excellent relationship"

He wasn't able to visit her in South Africa and regrets it, but health would have taken top priority, especially in the current corona pandemic. "At our age we have to be very careful (..) I didn't want to infect her either because she had so many medical interventions. She is very prone".

** news24: EXCLUSIVE | Princess Charlene of Monaco's family open up about her ongoing health problems..**

Is there a way that we can read the whole interview?

:previous:

You need to become a subscriber to read the original article. Apart from that you can only read it at other news sites that quote the interview.

Yes, I also tried to read the article, unfortunately it is behind a paywall. It’s a pity, it will be good to hear from the family themselves, since there have been so many different reports regarding the health of the Princess. Also, I am not currently in SA and thus don’t have access to the p-copy of the magazine. Maybe other news agencies will publish parts of the article.

It's all so sad. Hope she gets the rest and help she needs to recover.

That was a nice gesture on behalf of the Prince :previous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom