General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

220px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Charlene%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for General News & Information about Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family!

The old thread can be found here:

** General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 3: May 2015 - December 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A pleasant interview of Prince Albert, given on Radio Riviera , last december for christmas

He told about the birthday of the twins, the twins , his privat birthday , the princess charlene foundation, the economy of Monaco, As Monaco

http://rrfiles.rivieraradio.mc/prince albert message for 2018.mp3

As I understand, there will not be a public birthday celebration rather a privat birthday, perhaps later in the year a ' joigned birthday with P Charlene to celebrat their 100 years

Many thanks Melina. Looking at the picture of Charlene with the twins makes you realize how much they have grown! In no time at all they will be teenagers!!!

Lovely pictures, thanks melina p.

I missed your gallery before, Iceflower. Looked like they had a wonderful time in the Caribbean. Water holiday for P Charlene and now a skiing holiday for P Albert. I will just be so nervous with two toddlers on a yacht!

^^^ previous

Crown Prince? Do they do this on purpose? I mean, how many articles have the DM written on P Albert since 2005?

C4A, In every article that DM write on Monaco, they are never correct and some of the comments are really horrendous. I gave up reading DM.

:previous: How cute.

And wow Albert is a quick traveler, he is now in South Korea for the IOC meetings
(..)

Nice to see some holiday pics of the family...what a beautiful family they are!

Looking at the photos again I somehow believe it was not a planned photo session but that the family was tracked down by the paparazzi and that they then agreed to pose for a few shots to be left alone again. Hopefully Charlene and the kids can spend some more quiet days in the snow!

A very nice family with beautiful children

At the times of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace, there were always photos sessions at the beginning of their snow holidays

Beautiful photos of their snow holidays !

Thanks for this very interesting interview.

Thanks, melina p, a nice interview. Will the concert tonight be broadcast live?

Lovely pictures! Daddy and twins really enjoying this!

How the children look at the cake makes me think their father is just an addition to his own birthday cake :p

It was really nice to see the celebrations for Albert's birthday, and that little Jacques and Gabriella were so involved. Loved that they carried little balloons. Gabriella seemed particularly excited at the ice display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom