Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening seas

:monacoflag: Does anyone know what the titles say and what are the dates for those whom don't know different languages?

Point de vue says I am against marriage

Le figaro is sth like i am an involved (active, activist?) prince in the sense of being concerned about sth and trying to actively change sth.

iceflower said:
Albert together with Charlene on this week's cover of the German magazine Bunte - Bunte 11.01.2007:

Bunte Cover

Thank you iceflower but do you know what the article says about them?

hibou said:
Thank you iceflower but do you know what the article says about them?
That article did not really contain any important information ;) , it had those pictures of them during their holidays and the article said they were in love, enjoying time together. If I remember it right there also was a description of how Albert and Charlene reacted to the person who made these pics of them at the table - their reaction was very friendly :)

LadyMac, thanks for these covers :)

If I was Albert I wouldn't be happy a being on the cover of Aktuelle. That embrassment to him.

Glistening Seas

:verysad:ohhh Edelheid the pics dooon't work. whaaat luck. there's 2 pics and neither work. well, the one's from 1986 are wonderful first time ever seeing this one. great job :rainbow::prettyplease:hope they fix the one's from 1992 would be kinda fun to see them. hey where is the illustrious PA? hope you can find more pics. :prettyplease:

Yes, Vatican City.:lol:
they just dont admit it there.:lol:

Great thread first time I have looked at it and thank you for the posts people when I figure out this computer I will post some of my own ( I am getting better I promise) (no funny faces today :( ?? )

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:) Rosalee can you trans-late that article on PDV it seems like the article is about Caroline isn't it??

Young Prince Albert is so handsome!:) The Albert's age was the most suitable for marrige...
How time has change all people, even Roaylty.:rolleyes:

I agree with you. He looked very good. Much better than now.
I believe he was too young to marry. All European princes married women
when they weere 34 or 35 years old. Only Prince Haakon married Mette -Marit when he was 28 years old. Albert should have settled down at 40. (around 1998):whistling:
Tasha de Vasconselos or Alicia Warlick would have become a perfect princess of Monaco. Since then I haven't seen a potential girlfriend on his side.:nonono:

Glistening Seas

:pawprint: Pa always does look good then and now too; fortunately for him, he has those wonderful Ranier and Kelly gene's! :globe:

Glistening Seas

:rose: That is a fab pic. Pa looks a lot like his father. it's surprising to not see Caroline in that pic they always look wonderful at these gatherings! :thistle:

On the cover of the December 1963 issue of Town & Country:

GraceAlG.jpg

Photo Credit: Ronny Jaques​

I love this cover!!!

Glistening Seas

:rose:This is an exquisite Magazine Cover Oh whaaat a gorgeous coat!!! this would be a dee-light to wear. Must say Pss. Grace had an exquisite taste in clothing. very classy & elegante.:unicorn:

:rose:This is an exquisite Magazine Cover Oh whaaat a gorgeous coat!!! this would be a dee-light to wear. Must say Pss. Grace had an exquisite taste in clothing. very classy & elegante.:unicorn:
I think HSH PGrace of Monaco would have made a brilliant PR Manager!!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom