Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The couple on vacation, a lovely relaxed picture. I ‘m curious as to what the article in the magazine will say. Can someone post a short summary please?

The couple on vacation, a lovely relaxed picture. I ‘m curious as to what the article in the magazine will say. Can someone post a short summary please?
The Princess explains that they came up with this idea because her Foundation's gala had to be cancelled. It's hard work but fun, her brother Gareth introduced her to water biking. She says there are risks so they are looking at making sure the equipment is totally on point for the event as she knows she has a particular position within Monaco and duties towards it that mean she should be careful. There will be plenty of support on the crossing from back up catamarans. Not only will this raises money for her Foundation as in previous years but the profile of its work is being raised.

Albert has been very supportive - he understands the dedication required for high level sport as he is an Olympian himself. The Princess says that her training and sports background have prepared her to confront challenges and obstacles and she is determined to finish the challenge even if she has to jump in the water and swim!

Another reason for this route is the historic links between Monaco and Corsica. It's a place that they love as a family, the people are warm and friendly and the twins can be free to play and explore the natural surroundings.

Charlene says in some ways Corsica reminds her of South Africa in terms of the stunning breathtaking scenery and natural space. She remarks on the longer European evenings and how the twins take advantage of every last moment of daylight.

She says that seeing the twins learning and developing is wonderful. She acknowledges the wonderful chances and privileges they have in terms of the travel they have done and the things they have seen.

I've paraphrased and it isn't necessarily in the order of the interview but this is basically it. It's a nice interview - there is a real air of confidence about her that I haven't seen from her for a couple of years.

Thank you Florestane, I loved to read this Morning this interview
The photos are not new, we already saw them last weeks ago on the web or on the Princess Charlene' instagram

Thank you Florestane, I loved to read this Morning this interview
The photos are not new, we already saw them last weeks ago on the web or on the Princess Charlene' instagram
Yes, I really enjoyed it as well. I think she is in a great place at the moment.

Thanks, Florestane for translating for us. This seems like quite a challenge so she should prepare well. Wonderful to see P Albert support her too. Hope the family will enjoy a fabulous summer break.

:previous:

Wonderful - a very nice arrangement! This photo could also be their Christmas card, I'm sure we'll find out..?

Me too, I think it is their Christmas card

Jacques and Gabriella are so nice , and I think the palace will publish this photo on december 24th

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was thinking the same as its Christmas card picture perfect!

Lovely pic of the family

Agree, i occassionally think their Christmas cards are a tad too sweet, but this would be a really nice classical photo for such a card

Perfect Christmas cover photo of the beautiful Princely Family of Monaco.?

A lovely photo, the children are adorable and that is one great dress for the princess.

French Point de Vue confirmed that it is the official Christmas card photo.

Inside the magazine there are five photos of the presentation of the Christmas presents to the Monégasque children and three of the christening of the police boat, but no further photo of the Christmas photo session, just the one we've seen.

** pointdevue: Jacques et Gabriella de Monaco, en attendant le Père Noël **

Prince Albert about the Christmas Card this year:

"It's a really nice picture with a different kind of Christmas tree and a different tone. It's kind of white and silvery more than red and green. It's really beautiful," Prince Albert tells PEOPLE exclusively."

https://people.com/royals/monacos-r...ased-their-most-glamorous-christmas-card-yet/

Luckily he told the difference in colors exclusively to PEOPLE :lol: - nobody would have known otherwise and it rather secret information... So, glad for them they had this scoop.

Probably the only Official Royal Christmas card this year to actually feature a Christmas Tree ,a wonderful festive family photo.

So glad that she had her normal hair style for this photo i could not imagine with the punk style

That's a really nice cover photo on Point De Vue of the Prince and Princess.

To mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary French magazine Point de Vue has dedicated a special issue to Prince Albert and Princess Charlene:

** Cover ** Preview **

Back
Top Bottom