Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful children captured in a perfect moment...
I wonder if it's one of those moments when you get them to sit still for 1 second [emoji23]

Charlene has given an interview to this week's issue of Point de Vue:

** Point de Vue November 2019 **

The cover photo seems to have been taken on November 17 as she's wearing the same outfit as during a medal ceremony that day.

On the cover she states that her kids amaze her, or cause her to "marvel" more precisely.

I will read the article but I doubt she will provide a true window into her state of mind the last couple of months.:cool::ermm:

On the cover she states that her kids amaze her, or cause her to "marvel" more precisely.

I will read the article but I doubt she will provide a true window into her state of mind the last couple of months.:cool::ermm:
Apparently she's very busy working in Monaco. She's a hands on mum to the twins when they aren't at school - their father takes them to school when he's around. She confirmed that she wasn't in Japan because she had obligations in Monaco at that time. They speak English when the three of them together but they are following their education in French.

Mildly interesting but no great revelations.

Apparently she's very busy working in Monaco. She's a hands on mum to the twins when they aren't at school - their father takes them to school when he's around. She confirmed that she wasn't in Japan because she had obligations in Monaco at that time. They speak English when the three of them together but they are following their education in French.

I wonder what the obligations in Monaco were.

I wonder what the obligations in Monaco were.
Pulling pints in the pub during the rugby world cup final.

Practising looking absolutely engrossed by what's happening on engagements in front of a mirror.

Learning how to say "Congratulations" in French so she can try it out at the next National Day medals ceremonies.

And she just got a new office next to Prince Albert's on the second floor of the Palace. The newly-remodelled office is minimalistic and cream but has some intricate woodwork :D

Nice picture of the Princess

French Point de Vue has shared the interview of last week's print issue:

** pdv: EXCLUSIF. Rencontre avec Charlène de Monaco: "Je suis une maman protectrice" **

As the direct google translation doesn't work with this website, the best solution is to copy and past the text only.

It is interesting to note that during the interview, Charlene claims to be working a lot for Monaco. Can it be possible for her to work privately, without any publicity? The day-to-day work for her charity? Private meetings with Monaco officials?

I think royal work is not just what is captured in pictures, I think they also attend regular meetings of organizations they patronize.

"He [Albert] spends a lot of time with Jacques and Gabriella and takes care of them as often as he can. Unfortunately, it is not always possible for us to be together, the prince has a lot of work, I have a lot of work on my side too - that's why Albert took them alone to Japan at the end of October, because I had obligations in Monaco."

Last edited:
What a gorgeous PdV cover with Albert and Charlene and the twins!?.

Yes, it's lovely. I think I might restart my subscription.

Its a recent enough photo too,it was taken around the Fête de Saint-Jean festivities.

Thanks, melina p, for finding and posting the article. Lucky French readers who able to read the article.

:previous:

I don't know whether the online version is identical to the print version, but the online version above doesn't contain much new: it tells about the celebration of the Fête de la Saint Jean the photos were taken at, mentions the 24 Hours of Le Mans event on June 13 and says that Prince Albert joined Princess Charlene and the children at Rocagel after his recovery from the Covid 19 infection. In additon to that it says that the family planned a family vacation this summer and that Prince Albert was expected to attend the Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health on September 24.

Yes, Iceflower the print version had more news but I did not find it, I found only the online version and I published it on RF

It’s the complete article as in the print version.

Back
Top Bottom