Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sometimes, the newspapers has the same photo in front page but it is different in the newspaper with other photos, Ice flower, it will be nice if you could publish these photos if they are different.

I think Mirable, you did not see the photos of the twins on the balcony, they did not have pacifer.

Dix ans de règne du prince Albert II - Les adorables bébés jumeaux d’Albert et Charlène au balcon#

These babies are beautiful with pacifer or not, A lot of parents are prefering the pacefer, since their birth, babies have the habit to suck, they suck their fingers or they suck a pacifer
It is better that the babies suck a pacifer because when they are older, the babies give up this habit with the help of their parents, they can hidde this pacifer but they cannot cut the fingers of their children if the children do not want to give up their pacifer
A medical comitter said that the pacifer prevent from the death of the babies , the parents are afraid of this no explained death also they give them the pacifer

I have three children, 2 children had a pacifer and the other child did not want it but sucked his fingers , i could take off the pacifer of my children at the age of 2 and 3 the other child sucked his fingers unill the age of 10, I could not cut his fingers/
All my grandchildren had a pacifer but at the age of 2 or 3, they gave their pacefer to Santa Claus or 'Pere Noel at the times of Christmas, there are a lot of Christmas tresse with a lot of pacifer on them.

Princess Estelle had also a pacifer , there are photos at the birthday of Victoria, she was sucling a little white pacifer.

These babies are beautiful with pacifer or not, A lot of parents are prefering the pacefer, since their birth, babies have the habit to suck, they suck their fingers or they suck a pacifer
It is better that the babies suck a pacifer because when they are older, the babies give up this habit with the help of their parents, they can hidde this pacifer but they cannot cut the fingers of their children if the children do not want to give up their pacifer

Of course, it is a matter of the parent's choice. But I think babies develop the habit to suck excessively precisely because their parents are so quick to give them a pacifier. (I think many of them do it out of convenience, thinking it will calm the baby faster).

If you don't use it, you have no problems. I don't like them at all.

There are different opinion about the pacifer, when my first daughter is born, my husband did not want a pacifer for his children, but my daughter was always crying in the maternity, night and day. When I returned to my home, she went on to cry, I saw my doctor because I was very worried , he said me she had stomachaches and that she could more easy if she could suck her fingers. I said him that my husband did not want a pacifer , he said me it is your choice but don't forget, your baby is crying for nothing, it is better that your baby sucks his fingers or a pacifer that to eat sweeties when she will be older
After 2 nights of cry of my little baby, my husband seached a pacifer at a pharmacy because he did not want anymore to hear her litte baby crying. She did not cry anymore when she had her pacider She was 2 weeks older
I was perhaps a naughty mother but my children did not eat to much sweeties, cake with cream , did a lot of sport and never smoke .
I think that the princely babies will let their pacifer when they will be older and will do a lot of sport and I would desappointed if there would be photos of them smoking like their cousins Casiraghi or Princess Caroline and Stéphanie and even their mother.

By now I've bought and read the Bunte article! You were right, it's been the Paris Match interview (it's quoted as their source). So if you've already read the Paris Match interview, then there's nothing new in it, but it's worth buying for all German readers nevertheless I would say.
I haven't seen the Paris Match pictures (if they've been posted at TRF I must have totally overseen them), but as it's the PM interview, the pictures should be the same as well..

:previous: It is not the first time mags repeat the same stories about the princcely couple by just adding an extra photo or two...:flowers:

Well, I hope now they are done with interviews, better to focus on their job and all..;)

Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

^^^ Thanks, melina p

A very nice big pic of the Christmas card. It is even more clear than the actual card. Is someone able to post some of the pics inside? Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The Prince and Princess of Monaco and their beautiful, perfect little family. They make me smile!:)

The babies are very nice, Gabriella is biting her apple.

There are beautiful photos in Paris Match

Jaques making his first walk in front of the painting of Princess Grace in the ' salon des Glaces ' helped by his mother
Albert cuddling Jacques and playing with Gabriella and Jacques on the carpet in Roc Agal are very gorgious pics

photo of Ptince Albert with his two babies in this article

Charlène de Monaco sur la maternité «*C?est le plus grand rôle de ma vie*» (photo)

I think the link does not open,
Try with this link

Charlène de Monaco sur la maternité «*C?est le plus grand rôle de ma vie*» (photo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, melina p, this link opens. And it is just the prettiest picture I have ever seen of P Albert. Sheer happiness and pride on his face! I think his life must be in a very good place right now.

And in this pic little P Gabriella looks a lot like her mother to me. Thanks for posting.

More lovely pics of the twins! They are fast becoming celebrities in their own right.

And P Charlene is so natural, on the floor with the babies in her National Day outfit...

I adore the picture of Gabriella 'telling' the dog 'stay away from my pacifier.'

At 11 months old she was already in control.

Last edited:
An article in Paris match on the holidays at the snow of Charlene with Gabriella and Jacques, Albert came to join his family every week end, he celebrated his bithday with his family, photos of Charlene with the princely twins and the cover of Paris match with the photo of Albert with Jacques and Gabriella
Avec Charlène Jacques et Gabriella à la neige

I hope to see more photos in the article

I like the smile of Gabriella

Did they pose for a photoshoot too? Curious to see more pics.

:previous:

That looks like a magazine photo session. I doubt we'll ever see a winter photo session with a large number of photographers like we know it from the Dutch or Danish royal families.

But it's wonderful to see, a very nice surprise, I'm also curious to see more! :)

Here's hoping for some nice pics from the magazine. Hopefully someone will post them for the benefit of those of us who don't have access to the magazine...

:previous:

That looks like a magazine photo session. I doubt we'll ever see a winter photo session with a large number of photographers like we know it from the Dutch or Danish royal families.

But it's wonderful to see, a very nice surprise, I'm also curious to see more! :)

Yes, I meant that it clearly was a phot session, even if not "live":flowers:.I cannot help but wondering if they were "insipired" by the Cambridges pics on the snow though.;):p:whistling:

The Cambridge pictures appeared on March 7th and someone on another forum said this photoshoot took place on March 10th. It seems unlikely that they could have organised the trip and photoshoot with the magazine in the space of a couple of days. Nor do I think they would have thought it necessary. The Monaco twins are already seen more than Williams kids, they don't need the exposure.

Thanks, polyesco, these are super pics! Are they from the current " Paris Match" edition? They are SUCH beautiful babies! I love the pic of P Charlene with her daughter on her chest in the water, also the one where she holds the twins, all ready for bed in their PJ's.

But could it be that P Albert took these pictures? What do you think?

These photos were taken by the photographe of Paris Match, they are exclusiv as they were exclusiv in december where we saw all the family at a mass and Roc Agel, after, some persons published again the photos on the web, the photos don't stay a long time exclusiv.

The article said that Charlene stayed 2 weeks at Gstaadt, Albert joigned them every week end and they celebrated the birthday of Albert together ,The photos were taken on march 10 and on march 13th and march 14th. all the roy

All the royal families are spending holidays in winter and we have a lot of photos of them for our pleasure , now we will get photos of the children of Albert and Charlene and also of the children of Kate and William.

The children are very nice and smiling.

Little P Gabriella certainly looks a lot like her father in these pics. And P Jacques takes after the Wittstocks more.

When they were born P Jacques was the tiny one, but now he already seems a bit taller than his sister as can be seen in the pic where they are holding hands. They have also changed a lot since the Christmas video interview.

The parents must be extremely proud of their two beautiful babies...

Thank-you for posting such wonderful, wonderful pictures of a lovely and happy family!!! May God always protect them.

Back
Top Bottom