Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Le plus longtemps" definitely means "as long as"...or roughly "the longest time".

The first thing that I thought when I read it was not that they were questioning if their marriage would go the distance...it was that they hoped to live a long time...TOGETHER.

I could be wrong, but that was my interpretation.

I cannot imagine that CW does not realize that after she marries PA, any children they have together will remain in the Principality even if she divorces him....that is a sobering thought for any young woman...that you will forfeit your children if the marriage doesn't work.

And I don't think PA is keen on the idea of yet another divorce in the Grimaldi family either.

I think that would highly motivate both of them.

Last edited:
The Point de Vue cover is lovely! The best I've seen Charlene look!

I like that natural and lovely cover of Charlene & Albert (very photogenic), but this upcoming one is my absolute favorite:

Copied & pasted from the Fashion Forum:

Charlene from the upcoming July U.S. Vogue.

That first picture is stunning...love the hair and the dress.

MYROYALS: CHARLENE W

Thank You so much for this (I keep forgetting this part of the forum)! :)

First time seeing these pics and I'm absolutely FLOORED by the very first picture ~ she looks like Cinderella on the verge of the Ball ~ but mostly she reminds me of Albert's mother, Grace Kelly, very touching, especially the following black & white pics:

http://lawoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/grace-kelly-wedding.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkerswPGKj1qemukso1_500.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GXL8RI27_6g/TDXBC171p6I/AAAAAAAABq4/zIIzHZDhgwk/s1600/Grace-Kelly-Civil-Wedding-790347.jpg

And alas before I forget, the second pic is equally exquisite, but in a different way, it shows the world the figure of an athlete. She actually reminds me of a gymnast in that pic, calling forth visions of the greats, such as Svetlana Khorkina:

http://www.ueg-gymnastics.com/resize.php/media/Khorkina.JPG?maxwidth=335&maxheight=500

I was floored also, but by the contrasts - hard Charlene and soft Charlene...

The "soft" CW is the look I obviously prefer...she looks ethereal and beautiful in that photo.

I barely recognize her in the PdV cover.....

I think that's the idea .... to convey something that isn't reality....?

CW and PA, if they were following this thread, would be delighted that TRF posters all over the globe take the time to interpret, sift and parse the original headline !

Le plus longtemps is a superlative, nothing else.

It does not mean anything else.

I took it to mean that they want to live happily ever after...no alarm bells went off till I heard from the other posters!

The photo was staged by Oggi to show CW in the same pose as Grace.

This is an old cover IIRC. The reason why I remember is because this is the only hairstyle of Charlene's that I absolutely detest (looks like a plastic helmet). It doesn't look like her, rather like a mannequin. I don't know I just have never liked this cover. C'est la vie.

On a much happier note, can't wait to see what she wears for the wedding, hopefully a wedding dress fit for a princess, a fairy princess, magical, fantastical... :heart1:

I've seen these "plastic helmet" shots before, and they're not doing her any favours. I just wonder who is resposible for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
A marvellous PDV cover - to be treasured! Wish I could get hold of one...

That is NOT a good photo of Charlene on the PdV cover...but she looks magnificent on the cover of BUNTE!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene on this week's French Point de Vue and Charlene on the cover of German Bunte:

** Bunte **
This one has very nice pics inside, I bought it after the wedding :)

I bought it also as I understand german language, there are many reports and photos

Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture
Princesse Charlene appeared on the cover of new "Point de vue" but I don't know if there's something about her inside-at least nothing in the summary and the main title on the cover is "royal- what's new?". So I suppose that they will repeat what is already known about different royals.

Ooh I do love this magazine and Princess Charlene looks absolutely beautiful on the cover. I do love the earings she is wearing. They look like white and yellow diamonds and almost resemble drops of rain. Perfectly graceful and so exquisite.

Last edited:
I like the earrings, too. I can't remember which jeweler they came from, but they also come in just white diamonds.

Ooh I do love this magazine and Princess Charlene looks absolutely beautiful on the cover. I do love the earings she is wearing. They look like white and yellow diamonds and almost resemble drops of rain. Perfectly graceful and so exquisite.

I agree with you 100%! I think that photo is from the ball in Yorkshire.

Yes it is. Gorgeous as always :cool:
Thought so! :) Love your Team Charlene Gif by the way. :):flowers:

Does anyone have this one?
http://i55.tinypic.com/kf2o88.jpg

I would like to read the article. But I suppose it's all rubbish again.

I used google translate to translate that cover and what came up for Albert & Charlene was:
"Charlene and Albert honeymoon nightmare continues" Would be interesting if anyone has the article. I agree Smush, I think it's all rubbish again. Looks like a pic from their summer trip to Greece. It'll never end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom