Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The picture is not photoshopped, IMO, for it is from the real life. She has got her upper lip remade. how can she gain more power, it sounds ridiculous. Albert has most power in Monaco, if he has not delegated it.

They have done something photographically to her lips. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see the outline of her lips under the lipstick or whatever alteration they have done to create bigger lips.

I put the cover next to a photo from this event. You can easily compare them und I think you can see that there must have been something done with her upper lip...
Comparison

Even when you look at this picture, where her lip looks a bit bigger than in the one I used for the comparison, the cover has something done, at least with the right part (from our view) of the lip.

Last edited:
Is it really so important whether she has her lips modified or not? In any case, there seems to have already been a lot of "modification" on her person.
What makes me sad is that she will probably continue ad infinitum to have to undergo endless surgical procedures until every part of her has been "fixed".

Not my cup of tea ...... I don't envy her.

Is it really so important whether she has her lips modified or not? In any case, there seems to have already been a lot of "modification" on her person.
What makes me sad is that she will probably continue ad infinitum to have to undergo endless surgical procedures until every part of her has been "fixed".

Not my cup of tea ...... I don't envy her.

The current discussion is not about wether Charlene had a plastic surgery or not, but rather about the fact wether the cover of 'bunte' was photoshopped...

She is very beautiful on this cover what you could say and she will be a very beautiful future princess.And if Prince Albert is pleased no matter the criticism of persons who do not like her. At the beginning , there were a lot of critics on her nose, on her nippons and so, now, she is criticed by the same who critized her before the operation
I do not like the tea

The question had indeed been if their had been a photoshopping for a cover
or not, we are not discussing any possible surgeries, and as we won't find
the final answer, it's now really time to move on..

She is very beautiful on this cover what you could say and she will be a very beautiful future princess.And if Prince Albert is pleased no matter the criticism of persons who do not like her. At the beginning , there were a lot of critics on her nose, on her nippons and so, now, she is criticed by the same who critized her before the operation
I do not like the tea
Beautiful? Ok dear...
I can say that she looks older than she really is. To me at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think almost every cover of every magazine does some sort of photoshopping regardless of what the person looks like. I think they do it to enhance their covers to get people to look at them and to make them stand out against the slew of others.
Sometimes they do get carried away and change the way the person looks like in real life, but I think in those instances it's to make some sort of headline, something to grab your attention.
But that is just MHO.

What is a "nippon", not an English word. She looks fine. Magazine do what they want to, without thought to anyone. Charlene is stunning. Those who think differently, I, believe, IMO, are expressing sour grapes.

I put the cover next to a photo from this event. You can easily compare them und I think you can see that there must have been something done with her upper lip...
Comparison

Even when you look at this picture, where her lip looks a bit bigger than in the one I used for the comparison, the cover has something done, at least with the right part (from our view) of the lip.
Fairy tale, oh, what is there in her lips. Really you are right they are more round in the latter one. You are right. IMO.:flowers:

What is a "nippon", not an English word. She looks fine. Magazine do what they want to, without thought to anyone. Charlene is stunning. Those who think differently, I, believe, IMO, are expressing sour grapes.
Nippon is actually another word for Japan, though I don't think that was the intended meaning.....

I love this cover!!!

Me too, I love seeing pictures of the Prince with his mother...he resembles her a great deal I think! This Town & Country cover pic and another pic of him dancing with Princess Grace are two of my favorites for sure!

This is so ridiculous. If this is not a media campaign, then what is it? Anyone remembers a princess to be making publicity for her wedding, in the Palace and dressed for the occasion? I don´t. Of course Miss CW doesn´t know what discretion is. Or the Prince neither does. And does she lean by heart all her answers?' Again the same one: "Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realise this is my life".

Charlene Wittstock en el palacio de Mónaco

It's pathetic, but we can't expect less from her.
Thanks God she says she "doesn't want to be compared to Grace..."

Charlene looks wonderful; surgery or not! Immensely photogenic; surgery or not!
...and Botox or not!

Last edited:
Charlene is gorgeous on the cover.

I wish everyone would give her a break! She can't do anything right it seems.

Please note that ONCE AGAIN several posts have been deleted regarding Charlene and plastic surgery.

Let's just chalk this up to the elephant in the room that isn't discussed. We all know he is there but no one talks about him.

We know something is not the same but unless there is confirmation (and yes, we realize that may never happen) whats the point of consistently bringing it up? And then speculating on what type and how many?

With that in mind, any and all additional posts regarding this topic will be deleted. Any questions should be directed to the Monaco moderators via Private Message.

Thanks as ALWAYS for your understanding.

Iceflower, Princess Robjin & Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Charlene looks exquisite.....she is going to make a beautiful bride:princess3:

I agree that she is going to make an exquisite bride. :whistling:

I posted several months ago that I expected Kate Middleton to be a gorgeous bride...but that she would not knock my socks off.

Which is exactly what happened.

I could be wrong but I expect BIG things from CW. I do expect to have my socks knocked off, and I hope she doesn't disappoint!

Last edited:
The caption:
"Our wish? To be together as long as possible."

:previous: I think too much is being read into the statement "as long as possible." Yes, estrangement/annulment/divorce is a possibility, but so is death. I think the question posed is ridiculous and should never have been asked.

The caption:
"Our wish? To be together as long as possible."

Be still my heart....!! :whistling:

Now THAT's what I want to hear and read. I can't wait to buy this issue

(Also good on Point de Vue) for bucking the "Kate trend"...Hello! Magazine should just rename themselves "Catherine Weekly!" :bang:

ETA: That doesn't look like CW at all on the PdV cover...I would never have guessed it was her....

I am wondering if the title could also be interpreted "as much as possible." That would make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom