Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: These pics too were the first seen of these. Whom was the person on the 1988 cover does anyone know?? Pa looks fab and inspite of age he doesn't look that much different. Bravo for the good pics:harvest:

There's been no official announcement from the palace that they're engaged, so I'd be inclined to say it's just the media jumping the gun again. Until there's some official announcement, I won't be expecting a wedding of any kind. :flowers:

Charlene's Magazine Covers

This thread is for magazine covers that feature Charlene Wittstock, fiancee of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.

Please remember the following TRF rule regarding the Photo Policy:

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.​

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

May I make a suggestion. Albert has a thread for this already and it has many with Charlene on the cover. Why not just combine them? Otherwise you will end up with duplicates.

Please limit the magazine postings to covers that just feature Charlene.

Thanks!

Zonk

Well, someone finalllllly got her wee winky little right teeth filled in and smiles more now! Yayy -- after six years -- a little cash goes a long way. Nice to see her smile more now! I am almost embarrassed that he waited THAT long to afford some basic cosmetic dentistry. She could have been smiling more this whole time!?! :eek:)

Charlene looks very cute on the cover of BUNTE It's just one click though Her majestical beauty, elegance and grace can't be captured by the camera I'd like to see her in American Vogue one day

Charlene Wittstock is on the cover of this week's German Bunte, judging
from the pic of her with Monaco in the background, I would say the pics
are not new (the mountain-pic isn't for sure) and were only bought a bit
later as Bunte sometimes does.

Der cover title says "Charlene - the love makes her that beautiful. Prince
Albert enthuses about his fiancee. In 9 months it's wedding time". Inside
they call her "Fürst Lady", merging first lady with "Fürst" the German title
Prince Albert has, instead of prince. Good to not see Bunte's recurring "the
new Grace"..;)

** Bunte 1 ** Bunte 2 **

Certainly it's good not seeing the "new Grace" title around. Her hair seems darker in the cover, is that photoshop?
Yeah, the other pics are not recently new, but they are nice, that was a nice photosession.

"the love makes her that beautiful," hmmmm. they are nice photos, but let's see, makeup artist, hair stylest, wardrobe person, not to mention, Botoc, teeth whitening, breast enhancement, facial rejuvenation...yup i think that would make anyone look pretty. All part of the "machine." Just like Prince Albert put toghether the people for her photos to be taken for Park Avenue.

One lucky young woman that's all I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
"the love makes her that beautiful," hmmmm. they are nice photos, but let's see, makeup artist, hair stylest, wardrobe person, not to mention, Botoc, teeth whitening, breast enhancement, facial rejuvenation...yup i think that would make anyone look pretty. All part of the "machine." Just like Prince Albert put toghether the people for her photos to be taken for Park Avenue.

One lucky young woman that's all I have to say.

I agree the subtitle "the love makes her that beautiful" is pretty cheesy and so 1980's...but really...what do you expect?

You are fairly new to TRF but this woman has been raked over the coals in the past because of her looks...she was too common, she had crooked teeth, damaged skin as a result of the sun, etc. She finally does something and she is still being raked over the coals? I don't get it.

Yes, it would be nice if she could be just be herself and not change...but that is not the name game is it?

In addition, she isn't some round the way girl from South Africa anymore...surely we don't expect her to continue to dress like that? Or am I missing something.

And this isn't directed towards you per se as others have certainly made the same comments. I just don't get it.

Unless she comes from money (which we know is not the case) of course she is going to step her game as she is now moving in different circles. Do we expect her to wear clothes from Ann Taylor or Bloomies? Of course its going to be haute coutre.

:previous:
Charlene does not look like herself on Bunte cover. She is pretty and so on but this pic too much photo shopped JMO :neutral:

Unfortunately we (as a society) are so used to photoshopping its bordering on ridiculous. I mean, even so called "supermodels" are photoshopped.

And then we wonder why young women have an unreasonable view of beauty and looks?

^Yeah, women in this century are way to worried about their looks, and in big part it's because of what the media sells constantly as the perfect body and the perfect face. There's no need of photoshop, but they always have to add a little (a little too much most of the time) to their covers/photosessions.

Zonk, I agree with you.
Whatever happened to natural beauty ?
I guess the answer is: It's no longer relevant...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)
As long as Albert is happy and Charlene does her duty well, then what else is there?

If this is your opinion, please say this, because what you've just said is stated as fact.

Has that photo been photoshoped? Her mouth looks so strange!

I think it has, antonieta. If you look back at the pics at the circus festival
thread, you'll see that the colours of the pics had been different as well
as to the light conditions in the circus tent. It's the usual photo optimalization
for covers and magazine photo galleries..

The picture is beyond fake, hopefully photoshopped and Charlene doesnt have such a mouth in real life.

The title "Charlene gaining more and more power in Monaco" is beyond ridiculous. BUNTE seems to be lacking some "real" stories therefore they are going for the fake fairytale.

Back
Top Bottom