Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I just read the article. It is mainly about the "Get the girls to Gold" program as it is explained in lady Finn's post. Nothing personal in it apart from explaining why she was in SA at the time of the Dutch (the magazine says the Danish!) inauguration. She was to act as Maid of Honour at her best friend's wedding. This had been planned a year in advance. When the inauguration came up she felt too sad to let her friend down and her husband had fully supported her...

Charlene with a pic of her recent Vanity Fair Italy photo session on the cover of this week's issue of French Gala:

** Gala March 2014 **

I must confess I do not understand what virtue, quality, character or emotion is intended to be conveyed, in either of the above pictures, by her posture, dress or expression.

Please don't post any direct links to the covers of French Point de Vue! A couple of posts had to be removed.

The links from that site are non-permanent, so please use an image hosting site instead in case you want to share these!

A future mom under high surveillance , Charlene her close relations announce twins.

:previous: Thank you:flowers:. This title has been repeating itself on and on:whistling:

:previous: Oh Melina thanks! You were right about the photoshoot for a mag! I wish I could buy it!:flowers:

mmm I don't think he is allowed to say something more... Hope he got the lesson from the last time :-D

I think he had the approval of the palace but when he said that her daughter was expecting twins at the beginning of the pregnancy , he was right. he said the true and the palace never denied what he said

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree... Who works in this newspaper?! ;-)

IMO it's a great choice of cover pic. They both look fantastic, good composition and balance with the masthead and cover lines. There's eye contact. Just perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I like also the front page of this cover, it is a good choice for this photo of the couple with their babies.; they are happy and nice, a beautiful photo.

I think it's a gorgeous photo...perfect. I don't see what there is not to like about it frankly.

Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

P Charlene on the cover of the latest YOU magazine. Unfortunately I'm not living in S A at the moment, so can't buy the magazine to see what the article says. But the pic of P Charlene in her bathrobe is a new one.

https://twitter.com/youmagazine/status/578576821932949504

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom