Albert II and the Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of these were posted I didn't see them. I lost all the captions to these photo's I'll go back and try to edit.

Source: SIPA
ol1.jpg
ol2.jpg
ol11.jpg
ol12.jpg
ol3.jpg
ol4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyMacAlpine said:
If any of these were posted I didn't see them. I lost all the captions to these photo's I'll go back and try to edit.
ol1.jpg
ol2.jpg
ol11.jpg
ol12.jpg
ol3.jpg
ol4.jpg
I hate this new program it won't let me edit to add Newcom as my source.

LadyM...these are all new...but I think a few days old. Thanks for sharing.

GETTY
SESTRIERE COLLE, ITALY - FEBRUARY 25: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attend the Final of the Mens Alpine Skiing Slalom on Day 15 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 in Sestriere Colle, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

56934944.jpg

56934945.jpg

oh and, please if you have mercy, shoot me if you can.... I think I'm gonna pass out from overstudying.... unfortunely the test is tomarrow and I still can't remember anything:( I wear the same face PA has in the second photo most of the time:confused:...

Tamar:(

Tamar, dear...take a walk...take a shower, but take it from someone who nearly had a breakdown writing her master's thesis a couple of years ago, deep breaths and walk away at a certain point. You know the material. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you've got me worried.

Now about that expression: clearly PA doesn't have is contacts in and no prescription sunglasses with him. I have that same look when I can't find my glasses.

pinklady1991 said:
Tamar, dear...take a walk...take a shower, but take it from someone who nearly had a breakdown writing her master's thesis a couple of years ago, deep breaths and walk away at a certain point. You know the material. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you've got me worried.

Now about that expression: clearly PA doesn't have is contacts in and no prescription sunglasses with him. I have that same look when I can't find my glasses.

Oh please don't worry,(but thank you for it) my mom can tell that I'm always like this before a test,(but in this test everone around me is feeling the same way...very depressed:()

I feel like my brain is melting down... but at the end I know that I can always redo the test in the summer (we can do any test twice)!
It just that I have a feeling that I'll have to redo every test I did this semester so I'm a little depressed (but I got a 100 in spanish :) so there is a light at the end of the tunnel:) one less test)
I really should get used to it already since it's my third year (and seven more to go before I leave the uni...
simply dumb luck that I only had to redo one test 'till this year)
======================================================

And about PA I think your right, he does tend to get this face when he doesn't have his glasses. really should have recognize it' I do it every morning looking for mine...

I'm glad that Pierre was with him cheering for monaco:) wonder if they'll be watching the ceremony together ?
==========================================================
I think I should just go to sleep and hope for the best because I'm starting to do this:
K117656_03.jpg

(cover)
.... to my computer.

So good night (and good luck:))
Tamar:)

tamarindi said:
GETTY
SESTRIERE COLLE, ITALY - FEBRUARY 25: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attend the Final of the Mens Alpine Skiing Slalom on Day 15 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 in Sestriere Colle, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
This is the first time I have ever seen Albert with a family member at the games has anyone ever seen it before? I think it's great. Thanks Tamar for the postings keep up the good work and study.

Tamar I did my comprehesive exam for my masters just a few months back and it's all a blur once you get in there. Get a good nights sleep before any exam.....just a tip from a B student who got a lot of A's....:)

tbhrc...are these photos from the opening or the closing??? Just wondering if I should expect more 80's music tonight.

When was the last time he took an active part at the games?

hofburg said:
When was the last time he took an active part at the games?

2002 Salt Lake City...and he was in Athens in 2004. I think all IOC members are required to be at the games -- they have meetings and such.

Newscom:
LE PRINCE ALBERT DE MONACO, MEMBRE DU CIO TURIN 2006 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES. SESTRIERE, 26/02/2006. MEETING WITH PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO, MEMBER OF THE IOC.
276.jpg
277.jpg
278.jpg

279.jpg

280.jpg

281.jpg

270.jpg

Newscom:
L to R : Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Albert, Jean-Claude Killy,Michel Barnier. Prince Albert II of Monaco and Pierre Casiraghi attend the bronze medal match of the men's ice hockey match between Russia and Czech Republic during Day 15 of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 at the Palasport Olimpico in Turin, Italy. Czech Republic won 3-0./0602261214

960.jpg
951.jpg
945.jpg

956.jpg

First pic from the closing ceremony is from Getty:

TURIN, ITALY - FEBRUARY 26: Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attends the Closing Ceremony of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 26, 2006 at the Olympic Stadium in Turin, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

56942487.jpg

Thanx for pics, Tamar!;)

I saw them on TV..Pierre was very cheerful..:)

Last edited:
From ABACA

Prince Albert of Monaco and his nephew Pierre Casiraghi look at the Ice Hockey men's finale Sweden vs Finland held at the Palasport Olympico, in Turin, Italy on February 26, 2006. Sweden won the Gold, beaten Finland (Silver) 3-2. Photo by Nicolas Gouhier/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured: Prince Albert, Pierre Casiraghi)
op5oad.jpg

op5oi9.jpg

op5ov8.jpg

What happened to his South African companion?

Stellad

Michelle / Sebastian - can you please post the bigger versions from sipa?

Newscom:
Le ministre franחais des Sports Jean-Franחois Lamour, l'epouse de Henri Serandour, president du Comite national olympique et sportif franחais (CNOSF), le prince souverain Albert II de Monaco, Annick Dumont, consultante tv en patinage artistique, et Michel Vial, chef de mission de l'equipe tricolore, reunis autour d'un diner organise par la delegation franחaise dans les salons du Palazzo Barolo, ou siege le club France de Turin. TURIN, ITALIE, 25/02/2006

732.jpg
723.jpg
724.jpg
725.jpg

726.jpg
727.jpg
728.jpg
729.jpg

730.jpg
731.jpg

Tamar

stellad said:
What happened to his South African companion?

Stellad

I guess it was just a bone trown down to journalists and crowd for entertainment :D :D :D ...to kill the time in expectation of more sensational news... ;)

Was it written when the pics were taken?

Tamar

tamarindi said:
Was it written when the pics were taken?

Tamar

unfortunately not, tamar. but it's pretty new in hola. probably taken on the last couple of days. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom