Albert and Charlene's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was written everywhere that she is learning French AND having "lessons" with the Archbishop to become a catholic.... why change her religion if it wasn't because they will marry ?

It was written everywhere that she is learning French AND having "lessons" with the Archbishop to become a catholic.... why change her religion if it wasn't because they will marry ?

the only problem it is that are the tabloïds which wrote it, not the Palace which announces it, they speculate, one knows what occurs in the palace, Charlene could just as easily, to learn Japanese to go to live in Japan, or quite simply nothing to make... What occurs behind the walls? No one knows it, and the personnel of the palace is held with the secrecy! The escapes don't come from the personnel but without Charlene or perhaps this is right speculation on behalf of the press.

the only problem it is that are the tabloïds which wrote it, not the Palace which announces it, they speculate, one knows what occurs in the palace, Charlene could just as easily, to learn Japanese to go to live in Japan, or quite simply nothing to make... What occurs behind the walls? No one knows it, and the personnel of the palace is held with the secrecy! The escapes don't come from the personnel but without Charlene or perhaps this is right speculation on behalf of the press.
I'll add according to Pointe de Vue two Palace sources confirmed a September wedding and the Palace denied it. Unless they personally confirm something it's stories to sell the issues they put out.

And I am sure they sold many, many copies and filled many many blogs with their pre-birthday "wedding announcement" issue. Smart move on their parts. Why not feed the scandal machine a few days before a grande event just to sell the rag? I say smart marketing.

It would be nice to know what the monarch is doing .. but it IS his "private" life. And he should not feel forced to marry someone just because the rest of the world wants him to get married. He is dating someone who seems enthralled with him and he with she. Maybe they won't get married? Maybe they eventually will? Maybe he is so unsure of her that he needs more time. Time for what? To agree she is good for him. To meet the real Mrs. PA? Who knows Fate?

Look how much hype everyone put into Princess Diana and in the end, PC never loved her, married her for offspring and kept the mistress all along. The one he should have married but he felt he was too young for and so she married someone else while he was away. Prince Andrew married someone he could not commit enough of his time to and it ended. Prince William dated Kate Middleton for five yrs and everyone was preparing for their announcement. He is younger, yes, but things still need to FEEL just right. And like Prince Felipe, when things are "right" one keeps it private and doesn't waste time planning their future together.

Things sometimes need space to grow or to even end a natural ending. PAlbert does not feel like his father did at 30 about marrying and having family, it seems. I think he knows he can always rely on Caroline's children or even adopt one of his own into the chair of sovereign. Marriage does not guarantee children or happiness. His heart will know when it is the right time. He seems to adore CW, but something is stopping him from making a commitment into a Princess.

R.

I often think that if he found a woman he thought was pretty, and smart and all-rounded and maternal .. he would make the transition to marriage. CW only has PG's colouring a bit .. but the rest of her is nothing like PG. He said his future wife should "resemble" his late mother. But he has never stated how. I think when he lost his mother, he was left with a "feeling" of PG .. and if he does not get this "feeling" from a woman .. even one who resembles her colouring .. there is a chance he won't be making that commitment.

R.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quite an interesting speech beginning. The Prince is taking all of the yak yaking quite well. But,imo, the wrong subject matter considering the yeh-long romance pursuit--to joke about. Not too cool, Albie--perhaps he should let the Palace announcements speak from now on. International bad taste. Man oh man.

Our local paper - Benoni City Times - has an article on the front page about Charlene and Albert.

I guess with all the wedding speculation they thought they had to put something in the paper.

The article just says that Benoni is not yet set to gain a princess. They have apparently spoken to her parents and they confirmed that Charlene and Albert are not engaged and according to her mother, Lynette, the couple are happy as they are.

The photo is one of the ones from the Circus Festival.

Credits: Benoni City Times - Karen Lategan

That's exactly what her parents ought to say if they have been sworn to secrecy !

So where are they now? What are they up to preceeding Easter?
R.

That's exactly what her parents ought to say if they have been sworn to secrecy !

You are presuming they are engaged. It is in fact the only thing her Mother could say under the circumstances. If the palace issued a denial and Charlene continues to stay it doesn't mean a secret engagement, it means what the Mother said.

Sorry mods I realize this is in the wrong thread.

It's like he has not been able to be his age since his mother died and until his father died. Like he was frozen in time for the past 25+ yrs or so. This is sad. Mind you, if he FEELS like he is 25+ yrs old .. then he might live longer and enjoy his life more! And I say nothing wrong with dating someone younger if they get along well. Which they seem to do. Maybe we all felt he might marry someone different .. but maybe CW is what he had in mind for himself? But it's sure taking an awfully long time to announce something although they might have actually decided to get married by now and are planning their lives together as a couple just not telling too many people about it. CW looks WAAYYY TOO happy to be in a relationship that is NOT going anywhere.

R.

So where are they now? What are they up to preceeding Easter?
R.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Is CW anywhere in these shots of his Birthday at Marchais?

I have looked at all of them and not seen her at all .. maybe my eyes are tired?

Any pics of her with him anywhere on that day?

Thanks,
R.

Last edited:
Following is a Morphology of CPs Fred & Mary. Seen anything similar for CW/PA?

A study made starting from morphology their face informs us about their character from Point de Vue.

Mary

The direction of the relations:

The width and the height of its face show that it is pleasing and that its relational capacity is spontaneous and easy. The study of the medium of its face confirms a direction of the communication very developed. Not haughtier than pretensious, Mary can be always put at the range of its interlocutor with grace and dignity.

Devoted and perfectionist
the dissymetrie of the folds on the level of its mouth indicates that it is a woman of word, that it has an acute direction of the responsibilities. The position of its eyes indicates wisdom, weighting. Mary is never let invade by the nervousness.

Conclusive and maternal
Its wearing of head and the height of its neck shows that Mary is maternal, spontaneous and tactile. Even as a public it is let go to demonstrations of tenderness and joy. The smoothness of its face shows a easy and merry character. Its cheeks lightly round reveals us large romantic for which the feelings precedes. Its mouth learns that its instinct nursery school is important and that it will be an excellent mother.

frederik

Dynamics and break-in neck
The study of its eyes shows that it loves the challenges, that it hates to be bored. It likes to taste the strong feelings

A seducer born
Its temples are those of a born seducer, a charmer, sensual. He have a very great natural grace and ease. Its mouth confirms a great fidelity in friendship as in love. The study of the medium of its face shows that Frederik formed part of these people who know only one great love. They can seek for a long time it to be liked but when they found it it is for always.

A man of responsibility
In spite of its little of taste of the protocolar constraints, and its side good child, Frederik achieves his duties with serious and intelligence, like illustrates it its downward chin.

Their couple

Mary and Frederik form a harmonious couple and this same in their difference. Both are intelligent, sharp, spontaneous, enthusiastic of nature and modern. They aspire to happiness and can be with the height of their function. If Frederik seems more nervous, Mary calms its intrepidity. Both will know with the perfection represented the future of their country and their monarchy

It's like he has not been able to be his age since his mother died and until his father died. Like he was frozen in time for the past 25+ yrs or so. This is sad. Mind you, if he FEELS like he is 25+ yrs old .. then he might live longer and enjoy his life more! And I say nothing wrong with dating someone younger if they get along well. Which they seem to do. Maybe we all felt he might marry someone different .. but maybe CW is what he had in mind for himself? But it's sure taking an awfully long time to announce something although they might have actually decided to get married by now and are planning their lives together as a couple just not telling too many people about it. CW looks WAAYYY TOO happy to be in a relationship that is NOT going anywhere.

R.

Then why does she kept telling the press she doesn't know where the relationship is going. If she were happy about it she would smartly tell them I am happy with the way things are and we aren't thinking about marriage. The only thing that seemed to becoming out was a proposal until the palace denied it. That doesn't sound happy to me. Zara Phillips has said we're happy the way we are about her beau Mike Tindall and CP Victoria has said something similar. If Charlene were not giving interviews and leaking stuff then we might think differently but it honestly looks to me like a PR campaign to get the ring.

What if .. ?

Then why does she kept telling the press she doesn't know where the relationship is going. If she were happy about it she would smartly tell them I am happy with the way things are and we aren't thinking about marriage. The only thing that seemed to becoming out was a proposal until the palace denied it. That doesn't sound happy to me. Zara Phillips has said we're happy the way we are about her beau Mike Tindall and CP Victoria has said something similar. If Charlene were not giving interviews and leaking stuff then we might think differently but it honestly looks to me like a PR campaign to get the ring.

I guess so. I read back into some of the threads of other royals who ended up married. The women were much more gracious and smart and worldly and followed a certain sense of protocol. So I am led to think that CW is winging it, except that she is under the control of a protocol officer when she keeps dating PA. So why do they not control what she is saying more? Unless this is all an act of innocence to say that he likes her just the way she is, childish and immature and incapable of saying things correctly.

PG was the epitome of discretion. I guess maybe PA is not so interested in this quality in a woman? Or maybe they are really just dating and she is NOT the woman?

All is a big campaign of trying to get the press to convince everyone to convince PA to marry her?

I think her parents are being careful because maybe they either know something ... or they are afraid it won't work out and it would be their fault to trigger the press?:ermm:

R.

He was with her on her birthday a few weeks ago .. I would imagine she was there. I guess I secretly hope she will be left out. I don't know why I feel she is not taking the role she is about to get very seriously and is having waaayy tooo much fun. I don't think future as a Princess would be a party all the time and she seems to be having that idea? Or so the press portrays.
R.

Maybe .. ??

:ermm:
CW I think it is her, compare the first photo with the second photo

I guess that could be she.
Something in the face looks very different even though it seems like CW.
I think it is the jaw/chin and the fact that she rarely parts her hair on that side in previous shots?
R.

Who knows .. ?

CW I think it is her, compare the first photo with the second photo

Is the first (CW) photo from another day?
The second photo is of a darker-longer-haired woman, possibly younger than CW. If you look, her hair is down and MUCH longer.
Maybe he needed a day without it being a CW circus?
It will take its toll after a while.
I mean, he had to leave her out of the Monaco celebration which is a sad thing to do to someone you are in love with.
But I guess even past royals have left their future brides out of relevant things in order to postpone the speculations of marriage?
I guess we expect things to be faster with PA because he is older than the 20-something princes of other countries who did the same long courtship routines?
CPMary was around for years before her wedding ... and so was CPM-M.

Who knows.

Just getting bored at work today.;)
R.

Is the first (CW) photo from another day?
The second photo is of a darker-longer-haired woman, possibly younger than CW. If you look, her hair is down and MUCH longer.
Maybe he needed a day without it being a CW circus?
It will take its toll after a while.
I mean, he had to leave her out of the Monaco celebration which is a sad thing to do to someone you are in love with.
But I guess even past royals have left their future brides out of relevant things in order to postpone the speculations of marriage?
I guess we expect things to be faster with PA because he is older than the 20-something princes of other countries who did the same long courtship routines?
CPMary was around for years before her wedding ... and so was CPM-M.

Who knows.

Just getting bored at work today.;)
R.
The first photo (CW) there are two images, the first image was taken in Monaco 2006, CW with her trainer or bodygard are near a restaurant, the second image was taken in france 2008 I cut just a piece of the second photo

What seems to be ..

The first photo (CW) there are two images, the first image was taken in Monaco 2006, CW with her trainer or bodygard are near a restaurant, the second image was taken in france 2008 I cut just a piece of the second photo

Then I'll say it's not CW in the vehicle.
Her hair is not long and dark. That might be Andrea's g-friend.
It looks more like she does.
I am just curious .. maybe CW stayed away from all the fun altogether and met up with him later on?
That's odd since he was very VERY outward about celebrating her birthday with her. But then he was being kind. She was in France with no friends and family.
Do we ever see CW's friends and family around her?
I mean, she LIVES in Europe .. doesn't anyone visit her at all?
I hope she's happy. Maybe all the fun and fuss and money are enough to keep her happy right now?
It seems she has no other responsibilities or plans.
R.

Last edited:
I think she and Albert are happy and having a good time together. If she doesn't know where the relationship is going does not mean to me it is going nowhere maybe they are not thinking about future and haven't really made any decisions.

I just keep remembering the hug that Princess Caroline gave Charlene. That's the most convincing evidence to me that Charlene is being accepted into the family, whether as Prince Albert's girlfriend or as a future sister-in-law. Or, I suppose she might just feel sorry for her if she realizes the relationship is going nowhere........

For Victoria's Secret

Intensions is spelled "intentions".If we could be epigramatically correct we would have the outfits for the wedding too not to mention the lingerie.I am glad to know you have immense pleasure because you are complacent in the mediocrity of thinking we give anybody that much importance as to take them apart when they do it all by themselves.You cannot force anyone to respect a woman who has openly slept with Prince Albert and anticipates to become the Princess of Monaco. It is all is up to everyone and their opinions. They have found something special in each other would have brought marriage on sooner but time is telling.
And yes isn't Victoria's Secret a monker that has copyright infringement attached?Marry or not we wish all the Grimldis and impending Grimaldis all the best.

Last edited:
That was quite an interesting speech beginning. The Prince is taking all of the yak yaking quite well. But,imo, the wrong subject matter considering the yeh-long romance pursuit--to joke about. Not too cool, Albie--perhaps he should let the Palace announcements speak from now on. International bad taste. Man oh man.
Have to agree with you olga ... such bad taste ...

Our local paper - Benoni City Times - has an article on the front page about Charlene and Albert.

I guess with all the wedding speculation they thought they had to put something in the paper.

The article just says that Benoni is not yet set to gain a princess. They have apparently spoken to her parents and they confirmed that Charlene and Albert are not engaged and according to her mother, Lynette, the couple are happy as they are.

The photo is one of the ones from the Circus Festival.

Credits: Benoni City Times - Karen Lategan
If I was Cw with all due respect I would say I have to get two coffees to go double double and leave the mark of Zorro in Monaco... After all if Pa intends to take this seriously as some do he knows where to find Cw in her parents home and propose with putting that ring on her finger.Alas!

I just keep remembering the hug that Princess Caroline gave Charlene. That's the most convincing evidence to me that Charlene is being accepted into the family, whether as Prince Albert's girlfriend or as a future sister-in-law. Or, I suppose she might just feel sorry for her if she realizes the relationship is going nowhere........
Hugs can be phenomenal.... bear in mind the one from Judas and what it did... Not saying that is the case here but I genuinely avoid them myself....

Is Prince Albert playing hide and seek with Charlene again? Ou est Charlene? Not bringing her to the Monaco Aids Gala has me wondering if there is trouble in paradise or he is just trying to cool off the media. Remember how she went away during National Day and came back with a breast enhancement? If she is not at the Rose Ball, then something is wrong. There are many celebrity couples who have chosen not to marry, but have children anyway. However, I don't think Prince Albert is in this type of position. He is not in any obligation to marry, but if he wants to have a legitimate heir to his throne, then he must and the sooner the better. I don't want to jump to conclusions right now because Charlene has disappeared and appeared before. I am a romantic and I was just hoping Prince Albert would take the plunge into marriage and create a family with Charlene whom he seems to be happy with. He is looking so good lately that I just thought his relationship with Charlene was suiting him quite nicely. He needs a wife by his side. Maybe he is not worried about having a legitimate heir. Maybe we are too concerned with him when he is not because he seems to be having a good time. He looked so handsome at the aids gala with his jeans and sneakers. I know he has a generous heart and is truly concerned about the environment and the refugees in Sudan, supporting Princess Stephanie in her fight against aids and more. But not having a family of his own with him is sad to me. We will see next weekend if Charlene attends the ball, I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom