Albert and Charlene's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why people keep trying to marry him off he has already stated he has no plans to get married.
Actually he's said he has no long term plans with Charlene meaning to marry her. That doesn't mean he can't change his mind. Last time things went this far was with Alicia and she disappeared from the scene right about the time the Palace was forced to make a statement just like this. He's said many times he DOES want to marry when the time is right for him and with the right person and has asked the public to understand that. Meaning stop trying to push me into marriage with whomever I am seen with I'll let you know when I find her and make the decision. The problem is people aren't listening to what he says. If he is like me the more you push for something especially marriage the less likely you are to see it. It's called being stubborn and don't tell me what I want or need I know better then you do.

In an interview he also said to give him space or air after being asked about Charlene and that was after he's already said no long term plans. Personally I feel sorry for him not being able to date without all this pushing.

For some of us its hard to find someone to fall in love with. I think its partly we aren't like others and fall in love really in love only once in our lifetime. Should we settle for second best? Marry someone to keep the bed warm? Or wait? I'm waiting.

just heard the scoop
Albert and Charlene are to marry in September
can anybody confirm??

:ohmy: The Palace had to say something it was to much.

Didn't Albert say he don't have long term future with Charlene.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think to a certain extent the women are all silly who hang on to Albert thinking that he will marry. Charlene move on girl, surely there's a good South African outjie (bloke) who will marry you. If she was my daughter I would give her a good kick under the rear so that she flies from Monaco back into South Africa!

Stellad

If she´s taking classes of protocol and Catholicism, i think they will marry unfortunately, after several decades and sooo many women to choose, he will marry this girl with no charme, elegance and class.

You know the press always says that an engagement will be anounced every year on the same dates...I wouldn't be surprised if they now claim it'll be on the Rose Ball...then April 19...then on July 12...then on the Red Cross Ball...on National Day...

It's kind of sad in a way that his birthday celebration was kind of eclipsed by all this fuss.

The only way I'll believe there's an engagement is when it is announced by the Palace or by Prince Albert. Maybe the day he announces he's getting married he'll take everyone by surprise, by announcing it like Prince Felipe of Spain did on a late Saturday afternoon.

Why is he not allowed to date in peace? Just because he is a public figure. I think if he tried to hide someone they would all speculate. If he totes her around in public like CW, they speculate. If he is single, they speculate. He does not have any chance to be normal and search his own heart and soul. Many royal princes dated specific women for years and then broke up. They need to know different aspects of the women and the relationship before committing. But I keep feeling with him, IMO, that he feels something is missing with her but keeps on trying because she is fun and he likes how he feels around her. I would think he might have been able to make more of a decision sooner had he not had any significant doubts? Most royals knew right away that they had met the women they wanted to be with and SO they pursued things. But I am rather superstitious about a man who keeps publicly denying this is the woman, actually feeling it is good karma to marry her later on? He keeps putting the message out into the universe that she is NOT the one for him. I am thinking maybe she is not. This secreecy would be hurting her and a man would not hurt the one he loves in this way?

Did she spend any of his birthday with him, anyone know from press?

R.

My father´s female cousine (nowadays 77 years old) was never married and told me once that she always dated men who weren´t ready to tie the knot. When I answered that it might be the case that SHE didn´t want to tie the knot she didn´t know what to answer....
Well, if Albert keeps saying that he hasn´t found the Mrs. Right yet when he´s 77 it starts becoming ridiculous....

Monaco's prince keeps royal watchers guessing on future with Charlene

just heard the scoop
Albert and Charlene are to marry in September
can anybody confirm??

....The Monegasque ruler, who turns 50 on March 14, this week issued a swift – and negative – response to a story in a French publication that he plans September nuptials with his pretty girlfriend, South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock.

"The palace denies information published this morning by Point De Vue magazine," read the brief communique.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but he described her as his companion. He
put their relationship out there to be seen he knew that there would be speculation about marriage. As for her not being the right one well maybe he should try raising his criteria and not dating just pretty faces. Only he knows what he needs in a wife and princess at 50 he should be looking for that if he really wants marriage which honestly I really don't think he does.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but he described her as his companion. He
put their relationship out there to be seen he knew that there would be speculation about marriage. As for her not being the right one well maybe he should try raising his criteria and not dating just pretty faces. Only he knows what he needs in a wife and princess at 50 he should be looking for that if he really wants marriage which honestly I really don't think he does.
There's no nice way to say this but not all the woman he has dated have pretty faces so he's looking for what's in the heart and to make his love them. :wub:

It´s funny that he has children from obviously dark-haired women, one is even afro-american, but dates officially blondes. Sometimes I have the feeling that he doesn´t really prefer blondes.

It´s funny that he has children from obviously dark-haired women, one is even afro-american, but dates officially blondes. Sometimes I have the feeling that he doesn´t really prefer blondes.
He's dated blonde, brunettes, and redheads, white, black, Orientals and to correct you Nicole isn't American she's from Africa as Charlene.

A Different Perspective

Despite all the vicious and ugly remarks in this forum about Charlene's appearance, intellect (or supposed lack thereof), her suitability for the 'role', her intensions (integrity) and gosh, even the swimming credentials of an Olympic athlete, she's still around... And that gives me immense pleasure. Purely because of the agony it's clearly causing you lot who don't have anything better to fret about.

She might not be all (or any) of what you'd wanted for PA, but then, since when is it your business to decide what's good (or not) for him? To have an opinion is one thing, but to attack another human being in the way many people have been doing here is in the worst kind of taste. If there's anyone without class or proper upbringing in this scenario, it'd be those throwing rocks, pointing fingers and making such nasty remarks. Nevertheless, I'm going to leave you with a little gift... It's called 'tolerance'. Something that could make our world a much better place if there's more of it going around.

The fact that PA and Charlene are still together means these two people have found something special in each other that makes the other feel complete. I wish them happiness. She's a decent and pretty girl who deserves - if anything - a chance. And I suspect she's going to blossom into a princess that will make not only PA but all the people of Monaco proud. So, best you use your time better to plan your outfits for the wedding. Mind you, none of you are on the guest list (which explains a lot)! :whistling:

Despite all the vicious and ugly remarks in this forum about Charlene's appearance, intellect (or supposed lack thereof), her suitability for the 'role', her intensions (integrity) and gosh, even the swimming credentials of an Olympic athlete, she's still around... And that gives me immense pleasure. Purely because of the agony it's clearly causing you lot who don't have anything better to fret about.

She might not be all (or any) of what you'd wanted for PA, but then, since when is it your business to decide what's good (or not) for him? To have an opinion is one thing, but to attack another human being in the way many people have been doing here is in the worst kind of taste. If there's anyone without class or proper upbringing in this scenario, it'd be those throwing rocks, pointing fingers and making such nasty remarks. Nevertheless, I'm going to leave you with a little gift... It's called 'tolerance'. Something that could make our world a much better place if there's more of it going around.

The fact that PA and Charlene are still together means these two people have found something special in each other that makes the other feel complete. I wish them happiness. She's a decent and pretty girl who deserves - if anything - a chance. And I suspect she's going to blossom into a princess that will make not only PA but all the people of Monaco proud. So, best you use your time better to plan your outfits for the wedding. Mind you, none of you are on the guest list (which explains a lot)! :whistling:

If she were something that special he'd have married her by now or at least they would have had an announcement. You are of course entitled to your opinion. Until the palace announces an engagement, I wouldn't hold your breath. Your moniker is interesting, just out of curiosity, is there a reason you picked Victoria's Secret and isn't that a trademark infringement to use the name? Just curious.

Last edited:
There's no nice way to say this but not all the woman he has dated have pretty faces so he's looking for what's in the heart and to make his love them. :wub:

From what I have seen they have all been pretty in my opinion anyway.

You seem to be not much better in tolerating those with a different opinion than yours?
The fact that PA and Charlene are still together means these two people have found something special in each other that makes the other feel complete.
Or it might mean the existence of a business contract? There are many reasons why people stay together and only one of them is love. Ever considered why Bill and Hillary Clinton never got a divorce?

BTW, are you on the guest list for the wedding? If not, why the sneer?

JMO.

Last edited:
the prince should just marry whoever is embeded deepest in his heart
the people of monaco love him, they will support him
afterall that is the fairytale ending isn't it??

Hi Victoria, if I were you I would wait until an announcement came from the Palace before I say how much they mean to each other. Let us all remember, Prince Albert dated a lady for five years in secret, he took her out where persons did not connect the dots. This lady also happens to be the mother of his very handsome little son. We all know how he treats her now. So do not get to happy about this one.

He might love CW, but there is a chance that he does not like how he is made to feel around her. He probably is happy that the press LIKES her and maybe people will too, but if he has to keep leaving her out of things in order to be taken seriously as a monarch, I wonder how long the relationship CAN last? People have stopped caring about seeing them together as a couple & now it is just about spotting CW. This will not bode well for their future. And she has not been able to keep them at bay.

R.

He dated CW inititially when she was 23 and he was already involved with NC. Maybe he is dating some others now? But then, this is all his business on his search for happiness and a good life partner.

R.

Last edited by a moderator:
He dated CW inititially when she was 23 and he was already involved with NC. Maybe he is dating some others now? But then, this is all his business on his search for happiness and a good life partner.

R.
He went out with her once as she told the press. She dated Rugby players.

Well, I just saw a short coverage about Prince Albert's birthday speech on the State-run TV channel RAI 1, and couldn't agree more with showgirl Alba Parietti, whose comment on Albert's speech was: " The one who starts his speech by stating *Welcome everybody to my 30th birthday party! Well, I'm 30 y/o with a 20 years experience!*, doesn't absolutely intend to get married."
If I were Charlene, I wouldn't stay there one minute more, and set sail. Tiara or no tiara!

Well, I just saw a short coverage about Prince Albert's birthday speech on the State-run TV channel RAI 1, and couldn't agree more with showgirl Alba Parietti, whose comment on Albert's speech was: " The one who starts his speech by stating *Welcome everybody to my 30th birthday party! Well, I'm 30 y/o with a 20 years experience!*, doesn't absolutely intend to get married."
If I were Charlene, I wouldn't stay there one minute more, and set sail. Tiara or no tiara!
Thanks for that info Tosca. I would have been gone over a year ago if he hadn't told me where the relationship was going as the press has said even last December she was saying to people. Not to mention the fact he's made it public knowledge he had no long term plans with her. After this length of time there should have been. By what her mother told the press before his birthday he still hasn't proposed nor have the meet him. I had hoped until the past few months this was the one and the more I heard I began to change my mind.

And in an other interview he said something about celebrating his second 25th birthday. :D
But starting a speech with a joke is an accepted tool for any speecher. It's a sort of breaking the ice kind of thing. However, the speecher will have to be able to make the joke properly and the audience will have to get the aforementioned joke. I think Ms. Parietti failed in the latter. :whistling:
Excellent plan! It's got my vote. I'll even chip in for her ticket. No! Forget I said that. I'm even prepared to foot the whole bill, first class even, if it happens sooner than later. :chicken:

JMO

Nobody knows exactly what is going on between the two !

It not embarrassment Albert feel if he don't have a future with Charlene why meet her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom