Albert and Charlene's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice with a big wedding in St Nicholas Cathedral in Monaco this summer. If they marry, would it be the first time a reigning monarch marrying since the swedish king and queen married ??

July ...
Although very warm at that time, it seems this is the month which something is being planned for.
We have friends in Monaco who say there are municipal "changes" and clean-ups which are
scheduled for that month which are not normal.
R.

They better get on the ball if it's going to happen while Albert is still young enough to enjoy any children they may have. I could not imagine becoming a parent at 50! He'll be over 60 when the kid(s) hits adolescence! Eek!

Cat

What about Charlie Chaplin and Anthony Quinn then?;)

I'm under 50 and already a granny so it is incredibly hard for me to imagine becoming a parent at this stage of life. Of course I married and had my children at a young age so I am now doing all the things I didn't do in my twenties.:D I have a very hard time imagining what Albert will go through becoming a full time parent at his age. (emphasis on "full time" as he has fathered at least two children already)

Cat

HOLA magazine said this friday is the big annoucement and that charelen family are comeing to monaco for their wedding in september i am looking forward for friday to see if it happen or to see the royal ring and what she is wearing hopefully not black dress check HOLA magazine to read more i wonder if it will be live news like the others?:ermm:

Last edited:
It also says if they don't they see Miss Wittstock returning to South Africa and no fairytale wedding.
In fact, they said : "If nothing changes, Charlene is extremely likely to be turned over some to South Africa. A sad epilogue for a Rock which took taste with the fairy tales"
and "Charlene, according to a source close to the palate, ended up taking the initiative near the prince." It is not Albert who wants to marry or asks but Charlene because she required of him.

what is rather funny it is that that they say a thing for saying to the end another thing, a marriage but if it does not have there change there is no marriage, still a speculation... thus noise, the rumour which they will marry in September is not sure:lol:

So - is this it finally you think--September? Waiting to exhale everybody?

Well I'm rather surprised; this is good news well not for some.

'While the date is not yet fixed, two sources confirm that preparations are under way for a royal wedding at the end of summer," the celebrity gossip weekly reported"

So, two sources (of course on condition of anonimity:rolleyes:, I'm guessing) confirmed wedding thing.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
So, Reuter took it from Point de Vue, gissipy weekly. Another gossipy mag"Holla" reports the same thing. So far,so good. Tabloids know best.:ROFLMAO:
No serious or semi sarious mag/daily reported anything. Sorry, I will believe it when I hear official announcement from palace.

Last edited:
'While the date is not yet fixed, two sources confirm that preparations are under way for a royal wedding at the end of summer," the celebrity gossip weekly reported"

So, two sources (of course on condition of anonimity:rolleyes:, I'm guessing) confirmed wedding thing.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
So, Reuter took it from Point de Vue, gissipy weekly. Another gossipy mag"Holla" reports the same thing. So far,so good. Tabloids know best.:ROFLMAO:
No serious or semi sarious mag/daily reported anything. Sorry, I will believe it when I hear official announcement from palace.
I'm with you and this should cause some sort of statement directly from the Palace. I believed that happened with Alicia when Albert stopped seeing her because it got out of hand and this is. It's time to get this over with one way or the other. Recess is over the bell rang get off the playground and back in class.

I will 'wait and see' for the wedding announcement to come from the palace.

Stellad

First of all don't try to force Albert hand in marriage many tried and fail.

As long as nobody hold there breath you can say anything thing you want about PA & CW. I'll wait until Albert say me CW are getting marry he didn't even said that they was going together. Remember what he said on German TV. He and Charlene don't have future together.

Not going to happen. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just moved a bunch of posts from "HSH Prince Albert of Monaco - 50th Birthday" thread and from "Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 3" thread to this thread.

Please be mindful of the
Rules and FAQs while discussing the last news articles as there have been no engagement/wedding announcements forthcoming from the Monaco Palace.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

I'm with you and this should cause some sort of statement directly from the Palace. I believed that happened with Alicia when Albert stopped seeing her because it got out of hand and this is. It's time to get this over with one way or the other. Recess is over the bell rang get off the playground and back in class.
I don't see a statement from the palace happening to be honest. If they were inclined to comment, they could (and should) have done it a lot earlier. The wedding rumours have been there since the beginning and no one bothered to comment on them then. So why now? Albert himself has denied getting married in a circumspect way on several occasions, but that doesn't seem to have made much of an impression. Maybe he should be less diplomatic and more direct about it?

But what bothers me most is that events that should have been about someone or something else have been dominated by Charlene. And now Albert's 50th has been made into an it's-all-about-Charlene event too. :verysad:

Hey ghislaine...I am with you on that...he didn't have her there at the National day celebrations and there were questions raised about it...now when, apparently Charlene is going to be there, if I got the Point de Vue article correctly, there is immidiate speculation about a wedding...I believe that is the reason Albert told her to stay away from the National day...I have no idea why she is invited now...but Albert is known for sending mixed signals. We have to wait and see, I guess.:flowers::rolleyes:

I understand there would be rules of protocol in any countrys' upper layers, but I don't think I like the way he treats her. Public some of the time, invisible the rest? I hope they have agreed on this manner of conduct. Anyone know why she gets invited to some things and not to others?

Limelight ...

>>But what bothers me most is that events that should have been about someone or something else have been dominated by Charlene. And now Albert's 50th has been made into an it's-all-about-Charlene event too.<<GHISLAINE

I AGREE .. she is getting tons of limelight when many things like the AIDS and birthdays and Circus and .. really should have been about what they were truly about. It must be hard for Stephanie to stay tight-lipped when everything she has worked on and included her brother and Charlene in, has had SO LITTLE to do with the cause or even herself?

Maybe PA should have been more considerate about his sisters. He knows how much his dates get speculated upon and how much thunder that whole paparazzi thing takes away from the real issues. Mind you, he has kept her out of his important stuff .. like the environment and trips to Russia ..

R.
:lol:

Last edited:
They better get on the ball if it's going to happen while Albert is still young enough to enjoy any children they may have. I could not imagine becoming a parent at 50! He'll be over 60 when the kid(s) hits adolescence! Eek!

Cat

HE CAN HIRE ALL THE CHILDCARE HE WANTS TO FOR HIS YOUNG BRIDE ... MAYBE HE DOESN'T REALLY CARE WHO LOOKS AFTER THEM, JUST THAT THEY ARRIVE AND EXIST? I hope he remembers love from his childhood and imparts that to ALL his children, though. He seems to take care of them even if he has not been spending so much time WITH them. And I think he might be more dedicated to sharing his time with children and with a mother to whom he is married.

R.

Like most men with too much power he's not thinking with the head on his shoulder. Just ask Elliot Spitzer :ROFLMAO:

>>But what bothers me most is that events that should have been about someone or something else have been dominated by Charlene. And now Albert's 50th has been made into an it's-all-about-Charlene event too.<<GHISLAINE

I AGREE .. she is getting tons of limelight when many things like the AIDS and birthdays and Circus and .. really should have been about what they were truly about. It must be hard for Stephanie to stay tight-lipped when everything she has worked on and included her brother and Charlene in, has had SO LITTLE to do with the cause or even herself?

Maybe PA should have been more considerate about his sisters. He knows how much his dates get speculated upon and how much thunder that whole paparazzi thing takes away from the real issues. Mind you, he has kept her out of his important stuff .. like the environment and trips to Russia ..

R.
:lol:

I don't see a statement from the palace happening to be honest. If they were inclined to comment, they could (and should) have done it a lot earlier. The wedding rumours have been there since the beginning and no one bothered to comment on them then. So why now? Albert himself has denied getting married in a circumspect way on several occasions, but that doesn't seem to have made much of an impression. Maybe he should be less diplomatic and more direct about it?

But what bothers me most is that events that should have been about someone or something else have been dominated by Charlene. And now Albert's 50th has been made into an it's-all-about-Charlene event too. :verysad:
He has been direct and I'm trying to get the transcript from the Interview on February 11, 2008.

Your last I think its why Caroline made the comment 'this isn't about Charlene' at an event they were at.

He has been direct and I'm trying to get the transcript from the Interview on February 11, 2008.

Your last I think its why Caroline made the comment 'this isn't about Charlene' at an event they were at.
Thank you, I would like to read that statement.....is this the interview on german TV that you are referring to?

If Albert didn't want to share the limelight with Charlene she wouldn't be invited. She is the new face and will therefore get the attention.

If Albert didn't want to share the limelight with Charlene she wouldn't be invited. She is the new face and will therefore get the attention.

If PA does bring Charlene - the press will put their attention on her.

If PA doesn't bring Charlene - the press will put their attention on why she isn't there

You can't win for losing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom