Albert and Charlene's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have anyone see the pictures of them in Hello magazine , when they were celebrating her birthday on a boat ?
Yes, and in a zillion other mags too. Ad nauseum. Photos spread over two pages (they forgot to add a few poster-size ones:ROFLMAO:) and that pages and pages long. And with contradicting stories. Anything in particular you wanted to know?

I simply can't believe that we've wasted our time in the form of 49 pages of commentary on these two losers!:bang:

Can we please stop the madness.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Yes, and in a zillion other mags too. Ad nauseum. Photos spread over two pages (they forgot to add a few poster-size ones:ROFLMAO:) and that pages and pages long. And with contradicting stories. Anything in particular you wanted to know?

I was just wondering if they had been printed ,I had heard about it but havent seen the pictures, . he's not what I would call a prince or head of state really ie haakon of norway or all the other crown princes's , more like a play boy.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if they had been printed ,I had heard about it but havent seen the pictures, . he's not what I would call a prince or head of state really ie haakon of norway or all the other crown princes's , more like a play boy.
Hola! and Chi magazines both featured this photo on the cover: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb106/Mags13a/miscel/cover.jpg and wasted multiple pages on the event. And several other mags around Europe had also devoted precious space to the photos but thought Sarko and/or Carla Bruni was more worthy of the cover. :lol: I'm not sure what Hello did, it wasn't a cover story there, they might even have ignored the whole thing.

Albert trying to tell everybody he not a playboy anymore that why Charlene is still around. But he won't marry her.

Oh where is my cyrstal ball !! They seem so much in love and the age difference will always keep them playful. Maybe a good thing personally .. but NOT professionally. Fortunately, he does not run the risk of losing his job and has people making sure everything gets done while he enjoys himself. So maybe his personal life is more important to him at this moment and maybe later on it will be the job of running things. And maybe everyone is very forgiving because they truly want to see him happy first?

The sad part about all that is: Will they get along as well when she is NOT the centre of his attention all the time anymore??? Will their love last past his shifting tides? It usually does not work out well in such cases. Maybe he taking this time to consider some things against this love he feels?

Does anyone here know why Rainier broke off with Gisele after nearly 6 yrs?

R.

I simply can't believe that we've wasted our time in the form of 49 pages of commentary on these two losers!:bang:

Can we please stop the madness.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

You counted them? Eons of outlandish discussions, seemingly obsessions, ad nauseums. But apparently, there still is some initial interest, thus I imagine why it is allowed by the mods-it keeps the threads open for new comers, I suppose. But when you come here often looking for interesting tidbits, ita a hit or miss.

And for the person inquiring about the party pics--On this forum, in the HSH PA current Events there is or it was around the birthday time, a gallery of pics (a lot) covering the birthday party.

Oh where is my cyrstal ball !! They seem so much in love and the age difference will always keep them playful. Maybe a good thing personally .. but NOT professionally. Fortunately, he does not run the risk of losing his job and has people making sure everything gets done while he enjoys himself. So maybe his personal life is more important to him at this moment and maybe later on it will be the job of running things. And maybe everyone is very forgiving because they truly want to see him happy first?

The sad part about all that is: Will they get along as well when she is NOT the centre of his attention all the time anymore??? Will their love last past his shifting tides? It usually does not work out well in such cases. Maybe he taking this time to consider some things against this love he feels?

R.

Gisele broke it off not Rainier because after six years he hadn't married her. Father Tucker sat her down and told her the truth. Years later she said she was grateful to him because he was the only one who told her the truth and the truth was that Rainier was not going to marry her. The stories about her not being able to get pregnant were hogwash. She married and had a child a few years later. It was Father Tucker who told it like it was - the truth and nothing but the truth and if Charlene were smart she'd take a page out of Gisele's book and flee while she's still young. History has a habit of repeating itself.

I guess Charlene's parents failed to teach her how a lady was suppose to act in all public outtings not just official ones. Get a room and stay in it to paw him its not love you are showing. Plus even if you cross you legs at the ankles you are suppose to keep your knees together while sitting in a dress.

Last edited:
Well I wonder why Rainier couldn't marry Gisèle. Not because she was an actress I presume as he married Grace a few years afterwards

Well I wonder why Rainier couldn't marry Gisèle. Not because she was an actress I presume as he married Grace a few years afterwards

Had Rainier wanted to marry her he would have. The point is they were together for 6 years and he didn't. Gisele thought that he would eventually marry her. It was Father Tucker who saw what was going on and told Gisele the truth. Rainier was not going to marry her. Period. She understood and broke it off. Obviously he married another actress instead. Rainier was quite happy with the arrangement that he and Gisele were in. He was not thinking about marriage.

Oh where is my cyrstal ball !! They seem so much in love and the age difference will always keep them playful. Maybe a good thing personally .. but NOT professionally.
:eek:

Not even "a good thing personally..."
I don't think Albert needs a crystal ball, I think he needs at least half a brain!
For a 50 year old man, and a guy who should have learned a hard lesson or two by now?:bang: He seems to remain as ignorant as ever?

Of course your remark - that's just the thing, some foolish old delusional guy would say, or believe!:ROFLMAO: Rosalee you do have a sense of humor? Like he think Charlene's not faking it - Please! You really think Albert believes this 30 year old girl has the hots for him, a 50 yr old balding man with a paunch (sadly that is probably why he is dating her-insecurities) Worse, do you think Albert might actually be silly enough to believe others would believe this too! The 20 yr age difference (the ick factor between these two is big here) Well, Albert doesn't have a problem with humility!

Yes, Charlene will be in love until she gets a ring on her finger, with a kid to secure her with even more leverage & financial reward. And then she will parlay it into a rich divorce? Is he going to expect people to feel sorry for him if/when this happens?

I wonder at the time, if he thought he was so much in love with the past women in his life, After what they did to him? I wonder if he thinks that was love? That is a a funny way of how you treat a guy you're in love with?

After he finds himself alone again, with half his fortune gone or rather his fathers -- If he had earned it himself, he may not be so eager to give it away to every girl who has hustled him? I'm sure this makes his dad happy & proud!

I guess he can go have a drink with an ex beetle and they can nurse their woes? Do you think Paul wishes he had listened to his own daughters and friends who would have had nothing but their own father's interest at heart when they tried to tell him better? But No, they they were both so much in love, what's the age difference if you are in love? Well how much did Heather end up getting? That's how much in love she was?:rolleyes: After she described Paul as abusive and tells everyone in the world that he tried to strangle her? In the end Paul looks just like the stupid fool everyone told him he was in the first place? What went wrong they seemed so much in love? (fool):rolleyes:You think he wishes his hard earned fortune would have gone to all his children he had with Linda that he shared most of his life with - No, he would rather give it away to a women who made a couple years investment and made his life a nightmare? Because they seemed so much in love? I'm sorry but how often do we have to hear these dumb men's sob stories, because they are attracted to Barbie's? Actually that gives Barbie a bad name? Barbie started out as a fashion doll that was sophisticated woman with a lot of style, that doesn't describe these women at all!

Anyone take a look at Charlene's old boyfriends? Does Albert look like a man she would be dating if he (as mentioned in another post above) didn't have so much to offer "her." Is she looking to offer anyone anything? In a position that requires (more than most) someone who has something to offer? It's (IMO) why she is not liked more than any other reason, she seems nothing but self serving? Her sense of self importance with so little reason to be so? She does not come across as honest or genuine with all the phoney Olympic talk, all the press about her hoping to do charity? Anyone believe this girl exudes any kind of grace and intigrity? Even in thae last two years she hasn't even bothered to fake it? If she does nothing at all to even get the prize she is so eager for? How can anyone believe she is going to put any effort into the more serious role and the work that would be required, once she has gotten to her goal (of someone else providing her with something)? iShe thinks her life is going to be one big party and she can get other people to do things for her, like I assume she has in her past? (JMO) She does seem a selfish and backwards girl -- it does boggle the mind? This is what Albert is attracted to? I guess his past confirms this really, I don't know why anyone continues to be confused, myself included! But it does leave one to believe he cares little about virtues in women, and he seems to still have old fashion shallow views of women. According to a past post he seems to marginalize women into a some kind of 50's "Father know best"...sexist roll? Woman are suppose to live around the idea that they are there purely for the comfort of their man when he comes home:rolleyes: (barefoot (dumb) and pregnant I guess?) Rosalee was it you that said, maybe he was looking for this? In one of your post? I wouldn't put it past him? I'm sure Charlene would pretend to be willing to do this for about five minutes?:D But does Albert really see something maternal in Charlene? She is a child herself? With her own limitations what does he expect his children to turn out like? Of course he seems to lack common sense himself? I think perhaps he should leave the responsibility of the heir to Caroline?

Fortunately, he does not run the risk of losing his job and has people making sure everything gets done while he enjoys himself. So maybe his personal life is more important to him at this moment and maybe later on it will be the job of running things.
Well as you seem to suggest? It's a good thing this guy gets to be a selfish unappreciative self important cad? I mean he is lucky that he didn't have to assume the role much earlier like his father? Or that Monaco didn't have to rely on him to build the economy or the wealth that he can now just kick back and enjoy himself, minus any responsibility? Do you think the people of Monaco will have much respect for a prince who at 50 years of age thinks his personal life is more important to him, maybe when he is 70 he will get around to running things? I wonder if the people that are actually running things have any respect for him? Sounds like a very selfish self centered guy? Rosalee, I hope Albert isn't as bad as you desribe?:flowers:

... maybe everyone is very forgiving because they truly want to see him happy first?
Well, do I have to say it, considering the remark above - Do you really think he believes this is a sentiment of the people of Monaco? Rosalee, you are funny! I'm sure this is the foremost concern of everyone, a guy born into wealth and priviledge and at 50 he still thinks his personal life is more important than anything else including being the head of state of the country he is meant to rule? I'm sure everyone thinks the spoled prince's happiness is the most important thing above all?
Like he hasn't had 50 years to do nothing but have fun. Wonder how Albert would have ever made it in the real world? With this thought though I can see the equity in the realtionship with Charlene? They would both seem to be very arrogant and be equally self centered and neither would concern themsleves with the wish or care for any respect, or for anyone to actually admire them for any reason, as long as they can force themselves on people with pictures of themselves because they believe people would admire & be interested in them regardless? :D Rosalee, Albert is not that self important is he?
Well I think Albert is smart enough to know what is important in this relationship to Charlene? I think he knows she is only interested in Albert's attention until she gets the ring and the title - I'm sure he is this smart? Then she will not care about his attention (honey, I have a headache:D), rather she will want all the attention of everyone else in the world focused on her, she is under the delusion that if she is the Princess of Monaco, "she will be the most photographed woman in the world" isn't that what she said?

Also I doubt it is love he is feeling - It is hard enough to get love to last?
And whatever it is, I have a feeling it is one sided? (JMO)
I can only guess he decided to get married? Back then people didn't wait 6 years to get married, that fact that she needed anybody to tell her Rainier wasn't going to marry her? Perhaps he wanted a smarter less desperate woman, or maybe she wasn't interested in marrying him?
R.[/quote]

Playboy At 50?:ROFLMAO:

In his own mind perhaps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Playboy At 50?:ROFLMAO:

In his own mind perhaps!

Correct. He's already aging fast and despite his obsession with various sports a bit chubby - the double chin shows. His bald head is not exactly attractive. For me Albert has always been more of a commitment-phobic insecure mama's boy who was to weak to be truly accepted by daddy rather than a playboy.

I think Albert will do whatever he wants to do for whatever reasons strike him. There are moments where he seems almost fed up with CW and some where he seems affectionate. But something has shifted. She is all over him more and he seems a bit more distant? Maybe this is her feeling more comfortable and him feeling like he doesn't need to try so hard to make her comfortable anymore? Maybe they have "settled-in"???

This has been her full-time job for the past three years. They were dating for over a year secretly before Rainier died and since Rainier did not approve of her, his sisters do not either. It has probably taken some time for CW to acclimatize herself to not really being liked by PA's family, but to being loved by him alone? That is never easy.

I would just like to see the realism of family life take on. I hardly ever see ANY photos or news of PA with his children and less, of course, the two children, CW and PA together doing anything. It's like he has taken CW to DisneyWorld and left his children behind for another time. I say take them ALL!!! This should be the reality with or without title. Children DO matter whether legitimate or not.

R.

I hope PA will run into a beautiful, talented woman closer to his own age. They will be able to grow old together and still have a child or two if she is in good health. With all the servants around it is not a question about running around after them or anything. But he needs to aim a bit higher intellectually and spiritually. He needs to feed his soul and his intellectual and business sides as well.

R.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Albert will do whatever he wants to do for whatever reasons strike him. There are moments where he seems almost fed up with CW and some where he seems affectionate. But something has shifted. She is all over him more and he seems a bit more distant? Maybe this is her feeling more comfortable and him feeling like he doesn't need to try so hard to make her comfortable anymore? Maybe they have "settled-in"???

This has been her full-time job for the past three years. They were dating for over a year secretly before Rainier died and since Rainier did not approve of her, his sisters do not either. It has probably taken some time for CW to acclimatize herself to not really being liked by PA's family, but to being loved by him alone? That is never easy.

I would just like to see the realism of family life take on. I hardly ever see ANY photos or news of PA with his children and less, of course, the two children, CW and PA together doing anything. It's like he has taken CW to DisneyWorld and left his children behind for another time. I say take them ALL!!! This should be the reality with or without title. Children DO matter whether legitimate or not.

R.

Again, I have to hand it to you for trying to justify it all. But it really is obvious to almost anyone, why Rainier was not impressed, that goes for the sisters as well! Women are pretty well versed with other women that are phoney and manipulative? (IMO) And it is not hard to recognize someone with an agenda? Charlene has always thrown herself at Albert, in public anyway. It is very easy for a women to use affection for gain, because so many men are eager to eat it up with a spoon, they don't care what the real reason is, as long as their ego gets massaged? Or if their is a bigger show of affection lately, perhaps it is out of desperation now, and she is less confident about her situation than before? I think even the average guy would be turned off and be able to see it for what it was? She fools no one but Albert? (IMO) I don't know if Albert is settled in? More like settled? I don't think Charlene really cares much who likes her (IMO), we have seen that from her behavior? (IMO) She only cares to gain Alberts' affection because he holds the keys to the castle and a "Title" and the good life, that will come in handy for a bit of self promotion? I think many do not see ANYTHING genuine about her? My guess is Rainier and the sisters were pretty adept at recognizing what Charlene was about? This has been her full time job for three years, because she has made it her full time job for three jobs (you say job, I say agenda?) If it's been her full time job for so long, I don't see her making much effort to progress? In fact I think she is looking for a ring, so she can put up her feet? (IMO) I don't think anyone has a problem with Albert being a father to his children, although I don't see a reason why he needs to use them as photo ops? If that is what you are suggesting? I hope the woman Albert marries will be happy to welcome his children and has the maturity to handle the situation well. Again I see nothing maternal about Charlene(JMO). It would seem she is a little too juvenile herself to mother children and she will not be eager to give up the spotlight, as I think that is her end goal? Although it's clear she has been beating that drum since day one, the reasons are obvious there too? That is what she thinks she has going for her & I'm sure she is promoting it? She is more than willing to say anything that Albert wants to hear? (IMO) Since Albert's father and sisters wanted nothing more than to see Albert happy and married, he might ask himself why they were less than impressed with his choice of Charlene? I am guessing it was not out of spite? But I too "...think Albert will do whatever he wants to do for whatever reasons strike him..." even if he cuts off his nose to spite his face? Rosalee I tend to favor your second post and option, but I think Albert should realize it is is own health and age that might be called into question regarding his ability to have more children? He may be less aware of this? Rosalee, love the fun debate, and of course this is nothing more than my own opinion and insight as a woman that I offer up.:flowers:

Wedding Bells Ring in Monaco

I don't know if someone already posted this or not....

WEDDING BELLS RING IN MONACO - New York Post

February 25, 2008 -- WITH no news seeping out of Monaco these days, the only thing trickling forth is that His Serene Highness of two years, Prince Albert - age 49 and 11 months - is probably going to finally wed.......

I don't know if someone already posted this or not....

WEDDING BELLS RING IN MONACO - New York Post

February 25, 2008 -- WITH no news seeping out of Monaco these days, the only thing trickling forth is that His Serene Highness of two years, Prince Albert - age 49 and 11 months - is probably going to finally wed.......
The person who wrote that didn't hear him say in a Interview on TV during the last ski event that he had no long term plans with Charlene.

Last edited:
The person who wrote that didn't hear him say in a Interview on TV during the last ski event that he had no long term future plans with Charlene.

I think the columnist (whose name I could probably look up if I really cared, but who cares, after all its not like I'm inviting her to my granddaughter's christening :whistling:)

was being more than a little sarcastic.....

Quote from column:"[Prince Albert] is probably going to finally wed. He's been seeing one lady for a while. If I really cared, I could find her name. But who cares? You don't care. Not exactly like you're rushing to spell her name correctly for a place card in your L-shaped dining alcove, right? All I care about is reporting his probable this year's marriage before anybody else. " (My Bolding)

I think this is another one for the "For what its worth" file.

Cat

:DAbsolutely agree ladycat!

If it had come from Liz Smith instead, I would be more inclined to take the two seconds out to read it!

I think the columnist (whose name I could probably look up if I really cared, but who cares, after all its not like I'm inviting her to my granddaughter's christening :whistling:)

was being more than a little sarcastic.....

Quote from column:"[Prince Albert] is probably going to finally wed. He's been seeing one lady for a while. If I really cared, I could find her name. But who cares? You don't care. Not exactly like you're rushing to spell her name correctly for a place card in your L-shaped dining alcove, right? All I care about is reporting his probable this year's marriage before anybody else. " (My Bolding)

I think this is another one for the "For what its worth" file.

Cat
I agree but any idea how many won't see it that way?

I agree but any idea how many won't see it that way?

Hmmmm... the many who don't recognize sarcasm when it slaps them in the face???:ermm:

It is obvious the columnist doesn't think much of Prince Albert or the lady in his life. The numerous backhanded nasties in that column were not what one might call subtle. I'm sure that will also fly over the heads of millions and the rumor mill will start grinding big time.

My own personal opinion is that Abert will marry whom he darn well pleases when he darn well pleases. Whether or not he pleases to marry Charlene is anyone's guess. I imagine even Charlene doesn't have a clue.

Cat

Hmmmm... the many who don't recognize sarcasm when it slaps them in the face???:ermm:

It is obvious the columnist doesn't think much of Prince Albert or the lady in his life. The numerous backhanded nasties in that column were not what one might call subtle. I'm sure that will also fly over the heads of millions and the rumor mill will start grinding big time.

My own personal opinion is that Abert will marry whom he darn well pleases when he darn well pleases. Whether or not he pleases to marry Charlene is anyone's guess. I imagine even Charlene doesn't have a clue.

Cat
Considering before Christmas her trainier said she didn't know where the relationship was going because Albert hadn't said anything its likely she doesn't. That leads me to believe he hasn't said those three words "I love you".

The person who wrote that didn't hear him say in a Interview on TV during the last ski event that he had no long term plans with Charlene.

Ups...:ermm: It seems I missed that interview as well. And how do questions and answers sounded exactly, LadyMac? "No long term plans with Charlene"? Really? :cool:

Considering before Christmas her trainier said she didn't know where the relationship was going because Albert hadn't said anything its likely she doesn't. That leads me to believe he hasn't said those three words "I love you".

LadyMacALpine, there is another interview directly with Albert at a charity event in Germany I believe, where he is asked about being a father and he says he'd like to be one again and when asked if Charlene would be the Mother he gets annoyed and tells them to stop.

Can anyone pull that one up for people to see?

LadyMacALpine, there is another interview directly with Albert at a charity event in Germany I believe, where he is asked about being a father and he says he'd like to be one again and when asked if Charlene would be the Mother he gets annoyed and tells them to stop.

Can anyone pull that one up for people to see?
You're talking about this one posted in another thread.

German to English looses something in the translation.
Speaking of feelings: The world is burning, your engagement with Charlene Wittstock to celebrate.
Everyone asks me for years, because everyone wants to talk about it. I say: It will happen when it happens. But it is normal for the media to do things before their time want to see.

With all due respect: 50-year-old bachelor, of course, after marriage and children demand.
I am already father. I was not in the way I want it. But yes, one day I will return his father.

If Ms. Wittstock the mother of these children?
Stop. I do not want to speak.
If he gets annoyed enough by the questions he could end up breaking up with her if he isn't in love with her. Having fun with someone isn't suppose to be annoying all the time.

he says he'd like to be one again and when asked if Charlene would be the Mother he gets annoyed and tells them to stop.

I noticed this same attitude of his when asked a similar question by a young reporter for the Italian TV some months ago, even though she didn't cited Charlene at all. I was surprised at Albert's angry reply. Not the kind of reaction you would expect from a supposedly polite person, let alone from a prince.

I noticed this same attitude of his when asked a similar question by a young reporter for the Italian TV some months ago, even though she didn't cited Charlene at all. I was surprised at Albert's angry reply. Not the kind of reaction you would expect from a supposedly polite person, let alone from a prince.
I know for a fact if you get asked the same question over and over it becomes annoying to the point you do get angry.

Albert has been asked the marriage question for years and he responded the way he always responds. It's when it gets to the father questions that he gets a bit testy. Add onto that his response that he would like to be a father again and the reporter followed up with the obvious - Miss Wittstock whom he has publicly paraded around now for two years. Then Albert looses his cool and tells him to stop.

Seems pretty straight forward to me. He wants a family and he's not going to answer any questions about Charlene Wittstock. The most telling part is the last part.

Yes, absolutely, I even cannot imagine the same reaction from WA, Felipe, Haakon, Frederik, Joachim or Philippe if they would be asked the same simple question about their girlfriends, even if it was asked many times. Do you remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom