Albert and Charlene's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm, you aren't by any chance his secret fiancee are you? With Charlene as the decoy? Or a relative, friend, something or other. You come across as being very sure of this including the design of the ring, do you have inside info? :cool:
It's a prediction.

I stand by my prediction...lol...although I don't know much about them as a couple.

i want to scream at Albert to just hurry up and get engaged to Charlene she seems his perfect princess but alas it may never happen

Who knows if they'll ever tie the knot resulting in Charlene becoming the next beautiful Princess of Monaco.

They both seem happy regarding their relationship at the moment (if they weren't they wouldn't be together this long nor would he have spent her birthday with her), but only time will tell. Nonetheless, if they do end up marrying, Charlene would make a lovely princess, in my opinion.

I wish them the best, in the end.:flowers:

I haven´t seen any picture where they seem to be happy. Charlene is anything but happy lately, maybe bored, scared,absent-minded, cold,indifferent. That´s my impression about her, even at the circus where you are supposed to spend a great time,she was like decoration, no emotions, no demonstrations of any kind of feeling even with his "boyfriend". This woman lacks of charisma completely.

I haven´t seen any picture where they seem to be happy. Charlene is anything but happy lately, maybe bored, scared,absent-minded, cold,indifferent. That´s my impression about her, even at the circus where you are supposed to spend a great time,she was like decoration, no emotions, no demonstrations of any kind of feeling even with his "boyfriend". This woman lacks of charisma completely.
I think in those she wasn't feeling. I wasn't paying attention as to when it might have occurred but her teeth look different and that might have been why she wasn't smiling.

Interesting, but in this photo the lovely couple look far from being "unhappy." I also want to add that there are many beautiful photos of Albert and Charlene on Viewimages especially photo 13 on page three.
:flowers:

Last edited:
But it would been great if she was happy and dancing with Albert. She was dancing with his cousin.

Interesting, but in this photo the lovely couple look far from being "unhappy." I also want to add that there are many beautiful photos of Albert and Charlene on Viewimages especially photo 13 on page three.
:flowers:
Photo 13 is a posed for shot that's not the same as what the camera is catching that people keep referring to. It's my opinion they don't look the happiest together either most of the time. But then that's my opinion and yours is opposite.:innocent: :heart:

True and that's the beauty of an objective discussion board... varying opinions in which members respect each other without being blatantly vulgar if ones opinion differs from another's.

There are other photos of Albert and Charlene including this one from Viewimages. Also, I should mention that this blog carried the previous photo of Albert and Charlene looking divine at the Red Cross Ball in Monaco.

:)

I´m sure you can find many pics like that, she smiles sometimes like we all do. It´s still not the same than looking happy. In my opinion she´s in the wrong place and like many posters i think she´s the wrong match for Albert, but he remembers now!! that he has to marry and here she is, it could have been anyone, it looks like it´s just an election among all women, but not a true love story. I hope you understand what i mean.

True and that's the beauty of an objective discussion board... varying opinions in which members respect each other without being blatantly vulgar if ones opinion differs from another's.

There are other photos of Albert and Charlene including this one from Viewimages. Also, I should mention that this blog carried the previous photo of Albert and Charlene looking divine at the Red Cross Ball in Monaco.

:)
If you posted the second paragraph for me I don't need to look at any photo's of them to convince me of this relationship. I formed my opinion before I began reading posts and then listening to what has been said in the last few months. Like the reporter she said it was nice to meet him in person instead of on the phone. She was the source close to the Palace all along to Bunte and its posted in her thread. I'm surprised Albert has allowed her to keep talking to him since its against Royal Protocol.

I´m sure you can find many pics like that, she smiles sometimes like we all do. It´s still not the same than looking happy. In my opinion she´s in the wrong place and like many posters i think she´s the wrong match for Albert, but he remembers now!! that he has to marry and here she is, it could have been anyone, it looks like it´s just an election among all women, but not a true love story. I hope you understand what i mean.
I understand what you are trying to say. Actually he doesn't have to marry at all if he doesn't want the Throne of Monaco is forever secure with the last change in the Constitution. Monaco is recognized as an independent country as any other. They do however depend on France for many things like protection since they aren't large enough to have an armed forces. They work with them on different things I recall Albert mentioning it I just can't pin point what it was. When Albert marries he is going to marry for love and nothing else.

Well, I'd say she looks more uncomfortable rather than unhappy when she appears at official events, whilst she looks more relaxed when she's at Albert's side in unofficial situations.

He & Charlene might remain as they are for a long time, even a very long time, maybe forever. She might be a way for him to manipulate things & people close to him, if you follow me. He seems to have the kind of petty attitude about things, such that would lead him to operate in such a way.

Well, I'd say she looks more uncomfortable rather than unhappy when she appears at official events, whilst she looks more relaxed when she's at Albert's side in unofficial situations.

I agree with you Tosca, I think she looks more uncomfortable than unhappy.

I agree with you Tosca, I think she looks more uncomfortable than unhappy.
Which still begs the question: why? She has had more than two years to get used to being there and working there and doing it and she still doesn't feel comfortable? If that's the case, she'd better do some soulsearching quick smart. That's what the rest of your life is going to be like girl! Get used to it or get out of the fire!

JMO.

Which still begs the question: why? She has had more than two years to get used to being there and working there and doing it and she still doesn't feel comfortable? If that's the case, she'd better do some soulsearching quick smart. That's what the rest of your life is going to be like girl! Get used to it or get out of the fire!

JMO.

And I agree with you: why is she still there. If you want to become a princess you must adapt to any situation, you like it or not. She should be aware of that two years after. There are thousands of people who do a job they don't like and for a pitiful pay every day. She should consider herself extremely lucky and make an effort to take the resposibility that being a princess requires. She's an athlete after all...

But, one thing you fail to consider, Charlene is not a princess of Monaco. She is simply Albert's companion. And btw, I've seen princes and princesses hardly smiling at public events and even frowning, yelling and screaming at photographers. Are you telling me that scowling at public events is reserved for royalty? :cool: :D

Last edited:
Well, I just think that wearing a bored face at an official event, or even when you are among your partner's friends is a bit unrespectul, no matter if you are a royal or not. JMO;)

Well, I just think that wearing a bored face at an official event, or even when you are among your partner's friends is a bit unrespectul, no matter if you are a royal or not. JMO;)
Very disrespectful and if you don't feel up to smiling for whatever reason then stay home.

Very disrespectful and if you don't feel up to smiling for whatever reason then stay home.

So does that mean that Charlotte and Tatiana should stay home most of the time instead of sporting a pout at public events or is your comment just reserved for Charlene. ;) :D

So does that mean that Charlotte and Tatiana should stay home most of the time instead of sporting a pout at public events or is your comment just reserved for Charlene. ;) :D
No, that isn't restricted to Charlene. The more I see and hear the more I don't like her and I was all for this relationship to start with if it made him happy.

Last edited:
No, that isn't restricted to Charlene. The more I see and hear the more I don't like her and I was all for this relationship to start with if it made him happy.

I agree with you: at first I was a "possibilist", so to speak. I thought she would have learned how to behave at public events. But from the last birthday pictures, there's something in her that sounds sort of fake to me...
Tatiana and Charlotte are still young, and at that age many tend to look peevish, as if they were at war with the rest of the world.

I agree with you: at first I was a "possibilist", so to speak. I thought she would have learned how to behave at public events. But from the last birthday pictures, there's something in her that sounds sort of fake to me...
Tatiana and Charlotte are still young, and at that age many tend to look peevish, as if they were at war with the rest of the world.
Thanks I was agreeing with your post before mine. When you are giving your bf dirty looks or pouting behind his back and they are caught on tape there is definitely a problem as allowing your gf to stick around in the public eye after insulting a Prime Minister. Then this its against Royal Protocol for her to talk to the press when a magazine shoots a photo layout, but come to find out she is the mouth piece behind all the Bunte articles of their great love, I'm doing this and that. I don't know where the relationship is going because he hasn't said. After two years my advice to you honey is if he hasn't said "I love you" and he wants to commit throw him out of bed, pack your things and go back to SA. If he is in love with you he'll come running and beg you to come back. If he doesn't then he didn't. And don't listen to a messenger either it has to come directly from him or he is still playing you.

Let me add the problem with Albert in relationships is woman are to easy to let him bed them and scared of loosing him they put up with the bull of other woman. He needs one he has actually fallen madly in love with and her show him she won't put up with it before he will ever change.

Last edited:
Thanks I was agreeing with your post before mine. When you are giving your bf dirty looks or pouting behind his back and they are caught on tape there is definitely a problem as allowing your gf to stick around in the public eye after insulting a Prime Minister. Then this its against Royal Protocol for her to talk to the press when a magazine shoots a photo layout, but come to find out she is the mouth piece behind all the Bunte articles of their great love, I'm doing this and that. I don't know where the relationship is going because he hasn't said. After two years my advice to you honey is if he hasn't said "I love you" and he wants to commit throw him out of bed, pack your things and go back to SA. If he is in love with you he'll come running and beg you to come back. If he doesn't then he didn't. And don't listen to a messenger either it has to come directly from him or he is still playing you.

Let me add the problem with Albert in relationships is woman are to easy to let him bed them and scared of loosing him they put up with the bull of other woman. He needs one he has actually fallen madly in love with and her show him she won't put up with it before he will ever change.

I'm just trying to see what you folks are seeing. I just saw the gallery of birthday pics on the current events thread. And OMG I have never seen such displays of fun, fun, happy people, big cake, a very sweet hug to hug, a most prominent sweet sweet gallant hand kiss by the Prince. Its as if HE was really doing a "I"ll show you people how gallant and wonderful and proud (?) I am of this lovely woman. ??

I guess I don't know him at all, just for three years now but my lord. Re what you people think about her pouty looks is perhaps real-perhaps she, although as you say above--she is uncomfortable not having a public commitment.

So on to the March birthday and to a put your commited lips where your showiness is. We shall see.

And the real truth is that since we haven't seen a word of this relationship--maybe they have a private understanding or intent between them.

And my thinking then if he likes a certain imo gutsy, adventurous, outgoing or whatever brings him happiness then--that's who he'll pick, and imo ,should now and whenever. He is in charge of his own happiness. And I think these people who have known him forever, his parents, etc--just might not know this prince deep inside. Just my thoughts on the matter.

But I should think whatever he desires, that it might be prudent to 'get cuttin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom