A Wife for Albert part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess BellyFlop said:
I'm surprised by this protocol thing. It seems so ancient that I'm not sure if this would still apply. But, I believe and have no proof but I hope that he has to ask himself if he wants to have sex with a woman.
We were talking about marriage.

I believe that the dowry is definitely not as huge a deal and sum as it was in 1956. The Monegasque Princely Family is much wealthier now than it was pre-Grace Kelly. And with Albert wealthier than Queen Elizabeth according to Forbes Magazine, it would seem ridiculous for him to require any lady who seems right for the role as Princess of Monaco to hand a huge amount.

Thank goodness John Kelly had his resources. Two million dollars in 1956 is huge! And I read that he thought Grace was the dowry herself, as any father (despite little Gracie not being the father's favorite) would believe. True enough, Grace Kelly contributed to Monaco more than any amount of dowry ever can.

Sorry to digress from the main topic of the thread :)

Perhaps a real princess (who is incredibly open-minded), as opposed to another commoner marrying up, would stabilize the situation in Monaco since she would know what her duties are and there would be little likelihood of a divorce in the event of nearly anything Albert did.

pinklady1991 said:
It has to be different...the media isn't interested in your accomplishments, i.e, your public life, but your private life and that can destroy any relationship. Look at a lot of the celebrity marriages that break up so quickly after being the media's darlings, the perfect couple, etc. IMO, the secret to having a relationship with someone like PA is to fly under the radar much as I hate to admit it, like Nicole did. From what I remember from my reading about Grace et Rainier was that most of their courtship was done via correspondence and done privately -- most people, including close friends, were not aware of the relationship until they announced their engagement. If Albert is truly interested in keeping his private life private, he should function in much the same way. For such a smart guy, it boggles my mind how he fails to see how he gets himself in such situations.

My feelings exactly! but CW seems to thrive on the attention, another women this might be possible - I'm afraid there was never a chance of it with her! So if they are getting some negative attention - they have brought it on!

The "Albert and Friends" thread has been merged with this thread since both threads overlap in content.

Please remember that speculations as to the identify of other possible out-of-wedlock children and/or their mothers is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated on the forum and as such, all off-topic posts and discussions will be deleted without notice.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy
Monaco Moderator

Psychic Prediction

A couple of times a year I get together with friends who study, and are quite knowledgeable about psychic phenomenon. One of the members of this group is an incredible psychic. (She will not take money. She works in law) We got together recently. Discussed many things, politics, social issues, personal stuff , celebrity gossip.

Someone brought up the topic of Prince Albert. One of the people, who studies astrology, knew his chart and the chart of his new girlfriend and said their charts indicate a fairly compatible pairing. However, psychically she, and everyone, felt something was not right with this match up.

Then, the psychic suddenly said she was "picking up" on something. She told us what she "saw". (This woman is incredible. Usually amazingly accurate. Sometimes off on timing. Often what she says is a metaphor. I take notes so I can compare what she predicts to what actually happens, if it ever happens.)

I went on line to research Prince Albert. I found The Forums. So many seem so upset with the current state of Albert's affairs, I decided to share the psychic's reading. Maybe it will give you some hope! But, PLEASE, take it for what it is, A psychic reading.
Here goes. This is what she said:

Prince Albert has already met the woman he will marry, but it is not his current girlfriend! It is someone he met. They don't really know each other.

He met this woman sometime in the past twelve months.

The psychic said she heard the song, “Autumn Leaves”. She didn’t know what that meant. Perhaps they met in the Autumn, or will met again in the Autumn?

Instantly The Prince knew she was special, different. On a deep level he Nothing was said.

She said, “I see The Prince holding her hand and talking to her at some kind of event. It was dark. Night. He holds her hand almost too long. They are isolated but not alone.

Then like Cinderella at the ball, at the stroke of midnight she was gone.

He felt rejected, confused, insecure. He thought his feelings were wrong. He thought, “What the hell was that about?” He was discouraged. His original instincts were correct.

The woman was caught off guard by his projected feelings. She was surprised by what she felt. She was not expecting this to happen to her. She got scared. It feels like she said to herself, “No. This can not be!” No Life. You’re not taking me there. I’m not going!”

She flirted with him, but turned away. She walked away. He was taken aback. Startled by her rejection. Hurt.

They will meet again. This is their destiny. They will marry.

Even if he should make the mistake of marrying this current girlfriend, which she does not see happening, these two will still end up together. There is nothing and no one that can stop it. (She said someone else was coming for this other girl). It feels like this current girlfriend is a placeholder. She senses something strange … not right there.

The psychic feels this woman is subconsciously coming to terms wit her destiny. She is resistant, but she is slowly accepting it. Her Spirit Guides are telling her “It’s OK. You can do this. You’ll be happy!”

Something is keeping them apart. The Prince assumed she wasn’t interested. He’s not pursuing her. She lives far away. She can’t go to him. She can’t just drop by his house or casually bump into him, or call.

The Prince is going through a file or list or something looking for this woman but can’t find her. He’s confused … disappointed. He doesn’t understand something. There is a communication mix up somewhere. But he will find her. He needs to go get her. Get her!

The next time they meet, she will not run. He will not let her. (We all get a chill.)

The psychic now says, “I see Sleeping Beauty. Love will take hold with his first kiss.”

Now the psychic says she sees “a butterfly, butterfly, the beginning of his transformation.”

They have an extraordinary karmic bond! He recognized it. When they finally get together, their love will be very real, very deep, and very passionate. There is a very strong sexual component. Yes. Strong. Very strong. Beautiful.

She will support him. She is steadfastly loyal. She is a rock. With her at his side, he will shine. Realize his full potential as a man. Surpass all before him. Many accomplishments. Innovations. Cutting edge ideas and achievements around them. Their union is cutting edge.

There are many prayers being said for Albert. They are being answered. Angels watch over him.

Any indication who this woman was initials, looks, birthday, nationality?

Her eyes filled with tears, she smiled said, “She is an Angel.”

This soul volunteered to come back to this earth plain to accomplish certain things. To help the souls of those she loves to reach the light. She did not have to come. (Again we all get chills.) This woman is only aware of this on a spiritual, unconscious level. Consciously she knows she is different, but doesn’t know why.

This spirit has taken on very hard tasks in this lifetime. She has shed a great many tears during her time here. She is very spiritual. She is deep in prayer. There are several angels protecting her (3) at all times, there is a priest and a Pope on the other side praying with her (not this recently past Pope, Another Pope. This Pope is quite thin.) And, there is maybe a Grandmother, an older woman, on the other side, speaking German to her. There is a Roman Soldier (A Centurion) who is her Spirit Guide. Very powerful. Very, very, very powerful!

The Roman soldier holds up his shield protecting her from evil. The Angels have swords they use to fight off evil around her. She has waded in dangerous waters and encountered much evil, but they have protected her. Then the psychic said, “Wow! She is incredibly strong. The light surrounding her is very, very bright! She is beloved. Wow!”

Someone asked if this girl was German, but the psychic said she did not think so. Maybe a Grandmother. Then she added, “This is a woman. Not a girl.”

She will be close to Prince Albert’s sisters and family. They will love and embrace her. They need her. One of Prince Albert’s sisters, the younger one, unknowingly was in danger, this woman and her angels were near and protected her. Their paths crossed. The sister never knew. No one knew.

She has had a full life. She has been and is loved by many. She has been surrounded by wealth and riches. She is protected that way. She is a giver, very private, very loving, very compassionate.

The Prince is very surprised by something. There is some sort of challenge they will have to overcome. They will prevail. All will be as it is supposed to be. It is destiny. God has a greater plan.

The psychic smiles and says the woman is strong willed and stubborn. Her Spirit is telling her Spirit Guides “I can’t believe this! How did I get myself into this!” But she will do it. The spirits are laughing.

There is much surprise, much happiness. They will marry quickly, not wait.

Prince Albert’s Mother is smiling. Applauding. She recognizes this spirit. Blessings.

The older sister is beaming. Perfection.

She might be someone who is somehow involved with health, medicine or medical research.

She is surrounded by art. Film, music, and theatre are important. She sees her writing. She is surrounded by creativity, genius. Several very evolved people around her in this life. She has many powerful, influential people around her. Famous people.

Someone asked if this woman was famous. The psychic said, ” No. She has chosen not to be famous.

She does many things, has many interests. She is very bright, very talented, very talented, very charismatic. There is a little boy by her side she adores, as well as a young woman and lots of happy animals.

In spite of her tears, there is a lot of laughter around her.

“ Whoever this woman is, she is extraordinary. I envy them their life together!”

The woman is tall and stunningly beautiful. Has exceptional eyes. Light eyes. Light hair. Maybe long or medium length. Beautiful lips.

She is an illusion. What people see when they look at her is the soul of an angel … a reflection of their own souls … so, she is beautiful to everyone, unless they themselves are living in shadow. Those people are consumed with jealousy and hate. She feels the hate, sees the evil. It makes her very sad.

Her light will be reflected on Prince Albert and he will shine like never before. His soul has been waiting for her to come. He feels empty.

Someone inquired about a son and a daughter the Prince has. (I didn't know about all that drama.) She said all would be well. It is as it is supposed to be. She saw love, understanding, compassion, acceptance.

She felt the woman speaks English (Not much help. That could mean Anglican, American, or speaks English well.).

End.

Who knows if anything this psychic said is remotely accurate. Some of it sounds pretty wild. (No offense intended, but some of you Catholics can be pretty spooky!) This psychic has given some very accurate readings in the past. Sometimes the interpretation is off (mine!). With all the speculation out there, I thought it would be fun to add this "reading" to the pot. Remember... take it for what it is ... a psychic reading, nothing more! It's meant to be fun! I wish I had known more about his life. I would have asked questions! What a mess!!! Whoever this woman is, if she even exists, her work is cut out for her! No wonder she is resistant ...consciously or unconsciously! Let's see what develops in the next year or so!

Cliffhanger Lady,
Thanks for the, excuse the pun, cliffhanger but that is exactly what you have given us. I have an interest in predictions such as this, in many ways they are just as difficult to "read" and understand as real life events. However, in real life events and in predictions waiting to see what actually happens is required. Maybe Albert will find a partner who is really good for him. I hope so.

I found your entry fun...thanks for putting it out there.

Last edited:
Lol - princesses Maria Theresia or Elisabeth of Thurn & Taxis came immediately to my mind: both educated in England, mother's a friend of the current pope, both having jobs in the world of art. I only guess that both princesses won't be overly happy about the idea of marrying an elderly prince with a somewhat tainted past.... :D

Here's a link to pics of both princesses:

Elisabeth:
http://www.thurnundtaxis.de/home/grafiken_home/lizzy.jpg

Maria Theresia:

http://www.thurnundtaxis.de/home/grafiken_home/maria.jpg

Cliffhanger Lady said:
Who knows if anything this psychic said is remotely accurate. Some of it sounds pretty wild. (No offense intended, but some of you Catholics can be pretty spooky!)
I'll refrain from commenting on the part that the psychic made up apart from this: <MY> own inner psychic tells me that your psychic-friend has too much time on her hands because she:
1) watches too many made-for-tv Hollywood movies
2) too much Oprah! "Her spirit", "her spirit guide", she sure has remembered Oprah's famous "Remembering Your Spirit" sessions!

But what I have to ask you is this: What in the world do <Catholics> have to do with anything here?! Sure, Albert is catholic. But just because your friend makes up stories on a light-haired female watched over by 3 angels no less doesn't necessarily mean Catholics are spooky. you mean to say your psychic is catholic?? I guess I totally don't follow your comment there at all. :confused:

princess olga said:
I'll refrain from commenting on the part that the psychic made up apart from this: <MY> own inner psychic tells me that your psychic-friend has too much time on her hands because she:
1) watches too many made-for-tv Hollywood movies
2) too much Oprah! "Her spirit", "her spirit guide", she sure has remembered Oprah's famous "Remembering Your Spirit" sessions!

But what I have to ask you is this: What in the world do <Catholics> have to do with anything here?! Sure, Albert is catholic. But just because your friend makes up stories on a light-haired female watched over by 3 angels no less doesn't necessarily mean Catholics are spooky. you mean to say your psychic is catholic?? I guess I totally don't follow your comment there at all. :confused:

i'm catholic so i think i know what she means. tarot and fortune telling was started by the catholics long ago. usually the best psychics are catholics, and i'll agree there.

but the story seemed to be more like a fairytale than anything else. i don't know i'm not buying it right now. no offense to you cliffhanger, it was really quite amusing but just that really, amusing.

Psychism has nothing to do with religion.
There are catholic, protestant ( I know two of them), muslim, jewish.
It's true that the Catholic Church prohibits the believers to get near any form of psychism, especially séances, and condemns any form of superstition

Tosca said:
Psychism has nothing to do with religion.
There are catholic, protestant ( I know two of them), muslim, jewish.
It's true that the Catholic Church prohibits the believers to get near any form of psychism, especially séances, and condemns any form of superstition

i know there are many of different religions, but i know for a fact that it did start in the Catholic religon. just because they prohibit it doesn't mean they didn't do it then and now. They have been practicing it for centuries and I have been to enough to know which have a gift and which don't. usually the catholics (only religion that believes in Saints) use them as their guides to look into the future to help the person seeking it and guide the psychic to help that person by giving them advice.

I did the classical studies at school, and know for sure that the Etruscans, the Greek and the Romans, the Celts had their psychists and prophets, not to mention Egyptians and Jews, and Native Americans, long before Christ was born and started his religion.
Then when Christianism become the prevailing religion, the old gods and goddesses were replaced by the Saints, but the spirit guides aren't necessarily saint. Mine isn't a saint.
Hugs

The following is part of a psychic prediction that was posted some months ago. I can't find the whole prediction, but some parts of it(Angels,modesty, weathered sad ordeals...) agree with the reading from Cliffhanger's friend:
post_old.gif
08-30-2004, 03:07 AM
araciela
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_122677", true);
Commoner
Toronto, New York - Canada

icon1.gif

I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.

He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated.

She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.

This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.

But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!

Last edited:
Yes Paca

It is Gretchen. A beautiful soul in an unfortunate body. How trying it is for a soul to be in such a body. But people will only see as the angel soul she is. only those with wicked souls will see her ugliness.

Reminds me of a story by H.C. Andersen - The new clothes of the Emperor. The new clothes were supposed to be made of the most beautiful fabric in the universe, so beautiful that only those with beautiful souls were able to see it. The clothes makers were in fact conmen and the fabric was none existant. The Emperor of course never saw the fabric but didn't dare to admit it so he went along. When he stood in front of his people in the "new clothes" no one saw the clothes but no one dared to say anything, until a little girl said: "But he is not wearing anything!" Then the people, including the Emperor, realized that they had been fooled and the poor Emperor was standing in front of them in his underwear, or perhaps on his willy only.

I think this story relates more to our beloved than one might think.;)

Great comparison with Andersen' fairy-tale, Donna!Everything looks in exactly the same way :p
Btw, I meet the name "Gretchen" for many times here, but, it seems, I missed the beginning of this story. Who is it? Clarify it, please :)

AquaMarine said:
Btw, I meet the name "Gretchen" for many times here, but, it seems, I missed the beginning of this story. Who is it? Clarify it, please :)

I couldn't find it in my own posts so perhaps it was deleted by the administrators. Hopefully this won't be deleted!:confused:

Gretchen is a beautiful soul in a not so beautiful body. Her arms go all the way down to the floor and her legs go all the way to the neck. She has a hole in the stomack so you can see the food going down and most of the time it lands in the tummy but sometimes it spills. Her feet are like hobbit's feet and she walks barefoot because she can't find any shoes that fit.

She has hair all over her body, coarse flax hair. When she takes a bath the tub fills with her coarse hair. Which is great because, since she can't get any jobs being the odd shape that she is, she weaves baskets out of her leftover hair and sells them at the market, providing her with enough money to survive.

Like I said she is a beautiful soul and that is what counts.

Donna said:
Gretchen is a beautiful soul in a not so beautiful body. Her arms go all the way down to the floor and her legs go all the way to the neck. She has a hole in the stomack so you can see the food going down and most of the time it lands in the tummy but sometimes it spills. Her feet are like hobbit's feet and she walks barefoot because she can't find any shoes that fit.

She has hair all over her body, coarse flax hair. When she takes a bath the tub fills with her coarse hair. Which is great because, since she can't get any jobs being the odd shape that she is, she weaves baskets out of her leftover hair and sells them at the market, providing her with enough money to survive.

Like I said she is a beautiful soul and that is what counts.

There is more. Her fingers are so crooked from arthritis that they are all intertwened and completely useless, but that is alright because her tongue is very long and split in ten parts which she uses to do everything.

I can't remember all I wrote but it is coming gradually. :eek:

Please don't be offended, you admirerers of Prince Albert. All will go well. I promise. ;)

My goodness, That reads like the description of a monster...:)

Last edited:
My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but what about any of the other European Royal houses. Are there no available princesses that could make a suitable wife for Albert? I know that Catholic royal families are few and far between, but many royal brides convert to a new faith (CP Mary and P. Alexandra for instance). It would be a way to pave a better relationship between Monaco and the other royals. Also, does anyone know if a princess who is HRH in her own right would have to give that up and become HSH as the wife of the Prince of Monaco? Just curious.

pinklady1991 said:
Then there is always the poor soul who thinks she can save him from himself. Anyone getting involved with Albert at this point has to do it with her eyes wide open and a pretty strong sense of self. However, to play devil's advocate, there is always the chance that meeting the right woman, one who won't take his b@##$%^t and stand up to him and give him the confidence to fulfill the vision he outlined for Monaco last July, he will reform himself. This is oversimplifying a bit but...I am holding out hope that he'll figure out why he's alone.

I agree with you Pinklady, he needs a woman who won't take his crap!

English Rose said:
What Prince Albert (and Monaco) needs is a beautiful, elegant, well educated, discreet woman in the 30-45 age range who would accept Albert's past discrepancies and be an asset rather than a problem. But instead the women who he attracts/ is attracted to are the complete opposite.

He totally does. Maybe he should try E-Harmony.com, just kidding you guys! Seriously though, I agree with you.

kimebear said:
My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but what about any of the other European Royal houses. Are there no available princesses that could make a suitable wife for Albert? I know that Catholic royal families are few and far between, but many royal brides convert to a new faith (CP Mary and P. Alexandra for instance). It would be a way to pave a better relationship between Monaco and the other royals. Also, does anyone know if a princess who is HRH in her own right would have to give that up and become HSH as the wife of the Prince of Monaco? Just curious.

Most of the royal women in the "targeted age range" are already married; the rest are closer in age to his nephews (really the children of some of his older peers). I don't think it's Catholicism that is a huge issue but rather how some if not most of the other royal houses view the behaviour of Albert and the rest of the House of Grimaldi. Remember, it took over 25 years for Rainier and Grace to be accepted among the other royal houses -- the majority of which did not attend their wedding and then at Albert's enthronement, no reigning monarch attended. The Gotha is probably not the best place for Albert to look for a wife given some of his more liberal leanings anyway. IMO, he would be better off with a woman from the upper/upper middle class, who is well-educated, has a career of her own, and shares his vision for Monaco. Someone from a particular geographic background really isn't a consideration. Rainier could never have accomplished what he did without Grace (and I don't just mean her glam factor)...that was a true partnership and a marriage of equals. As the saying goes, behind every successful man is a good woman (and a rather surprised mother-in-law). ;)

JackieP said:
Maybe he should try E-Harmony.com, just kidding you guys!
I actually think that's a good idea --

He could type in the characteristics that he wants: must like the nightlife, athletic, think monogamy is overrated, etc.

And then he could think of his people and put in a few of characteristics for Monaco: High school graduate, some sort of job, non-smoker,respectful dresser, ladylike, discreet, etc

It would be interesting to see the candidates a computer dating service could provide. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by English Rose
What Prince Albert (and Monaco) needs is a beautiful, elegant, well educated, discreet woman in the 30-45 age range who would accept Albert's past discrepancies and be an asset rather than a problem.

English Rose, I totally agree with you. I am the woman for PA. IM beautiful, elegent, well educated, very discreet, and I will be turning 30 in November. Also, IM tall, blond with deep ocean blue eyes, and a size 4. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom