A Wife for Albert part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that CW is not the 'one' because if a guy has waited and waited to fall in love with the 'perfect' woman and princess like PA has, imo, she seems to fall far short. But this is Albert we're talking about. He likes the exterior of women not necessarily a deep thinker, imo. Proof of that is all the models and actresses he has dated. Most of them are a pretty package on the outside but, imo, have nothing going on but self-love, narcissism and a need to be famous on the inside. Hardly someone who'd put the interests of an entire country before themselves. If we've been disappointed in the women he has dated over the years, there is a guarantee that we'll be disappointed in the woman he chooses to marry, if he ever marries. It's just the way it's going to be. Don't be shocked if he marries CW, I won't be.

The knives sure are out for Ms. Lane in Philly, aren't they?

If we've been disappointed in the women he has dated over the years, there is a guarantee that we'll be disappointed in the woman he chooses to marry, if he ever marries. It's just the way it's going to be. Don't be shocked if he marries CW, I won't be.
i have been disappointed with the women he has chosen to date but he isnt my brother or son. and i will be disappointed if he does marry cw. imo, prince william has behave wiser than his age in his choice of a girlfriend and again imo prince william's girlfriend has behave just as wise. both of which are half of prince albert's age. what does this tell us about him? could he be looking for his youth? is this a real love match?

semisquare said:
i have been disappointed with the women he has chosen to date but he isnt my brother or son. and i will be disappointed if he does marry cw. imo, prince william has behave wiser than his age in his choice of a girlfriend and again imo prince william's girlfriend has behave just as wise. both of which are half of prince albert's age. what does this tell us about him? could he be looking for his youth? is this a real love match?

I think he definately is looking for his youth, maybe he is going through his second childhood or adolescenthood. But who knows, maybe Prince Albert and Charlene do share something that could be very real, we just never know unfortunately. So i guess the people of Monaco (and Alberts fans) have to have faith in him that he is going to make the right decision.

I have faith Albert will make the right choice for him.

But there is a lot of pressure on Albert to make the right choice for Monaco. He may be deciding by not making a choice...yet.

There is someone for Albert. He would rather wait than be wrong.

Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
A Wife For Albert Part III

How do any of us know what Albert intends to do or not do? We don't know him. None of us have had a conversation with him. Maybe he never has wanted to marry so he parades different women so people will think that he is interested in getting married. Where is Charlene now? What happened to the big safari? If he marries her that's what he wants. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. What else is there to say?

starnightsky said:
How do any of us know what Albert intends to do or not do? We don't know him. None of us have had a conversation with him. Maybe he never has wanted to marry so he parades different women so people will think that he is interested in getting married. Where is Charlene now? What happened to the big safari? If he marries her that's what he wants. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. What else is there to say?

Some of us (I for one) believe Prince Albert when he has stated on many occassions that he plans to marry. I just quoted a few sources of him directly stating this just within the last year. The last article is not a direct quote but I included it to say that he has repeatedly stated that he intends to marry. So, indulge those of us who like to speculate about the "right one" for him.

Agence France Presse -- English
November 18, 2005 Friday 2:26 PM GMT

Prince Albert II of Monaco -- seen as one of the world's most eligible bachelors -- warned on Friday that he would marry only when ready, in an interview marking his formal accession to the throne.

The 47-year-old Albert said he alone would would decide when "the time is right" to marry, in an interview with France's Europe 1 radio.

"I have never said that I wouldn't marry... I am in no hurry," said the prince, who admitted earlier this year to having fathered a son out of wedlock, two-year-old Alexandre Coste.

Cnn Larry King Live Interview With Prince Albert II
Aired October 26, 2005 - 21:00 ET

KING: All right, so he's an heir to the money. I mean he has money coming to him. What happens if you never marry?
ALBERT: I haven't envisaged that concept.

Deutsche Presse-Agentur
July 7, 2005, Thursday , 08:25:48 Central European Time

Prince Albert II of Monaco, who will be crowned the pricipality's ruler on July 12, wants to put an end to his bachelor's existence and have a family, he said in an interview for Friday's edition of the newspaper supplement Le Monde 2.

The 47-year-old Albert admitted that he had enjoyed "a somewhat lengthy bachelorhood" that provided him with "a certain freedom". Nevertheless, he declared, "I also want to have a family."

Encore Presentation: Interview With Prince Albert of Monaco
Aired September 15, 2002 - 21:00 ET

KING: In lives of royalty, we hear about arrangements. Did your father ever try to arrange a situation where you should be the -- There was a rumor, I think, about Claudia Schiffer that he had arranged for you and her to be a couple and you should marry her.
PRINCE ALBERT: That was never the case. Well, he isn't into matchmaking, and he never tried to do that. He's always let me make my own choices, and he trusts that I will make a good...
[Larry cuts him off and asked another question]

Deutsche Presse-Agentur
April 6, 2005, Wednesday

Although linked romantically at one time to supermodel Claudia Schiffer and American pole-vaulter Alicia Warlick, Albert has repeatedly said that he would marry when he met the right woman.

MyAdia said:
Some of us (I for one) believe Prince Albert when he has stated on many occassions that he plans to marry...
I think he is waiting until his 50th birthday to tie the knot.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
ladyodessa said:
I think he is waiting until his 50th birthday to tie the knot.:)

I don't think he is waiting for some artificial deadline to make a decision. That's almost as bad as just marrying to get married; besides he already made that mistake. Back in the early 90's he said he would get married when he was 40. Well, that birthday came and went but it just added pressure to any relationship he was in and that may have ultimately doomed them. Albert is making much smarter statements now that he is saying that he will marry when he finds the right woman.

Last edited:
Hopefully Albert will never marry especially not to Charlene. She reminds me of big-boned Eva Sannum (the dumped girlfriend of Prince Felipe) and Mette Marit who has proven to be, imho, as lazy after her marriage to Prince Haakon as she was before. Even NC comes to mind the more I observe her. Do people really think Charlene is going to suddenly have class and elegance or at the very least some discretion about herself if she becomes a princess?

You hardly saw anything of Charlene ... at all .... all the time.... these three pics you have seen ever since she appeared.... -> They tell you she has no class ??!!

God, you're all so full of negative opinions... towards anyone and anything ... it might be better to relax a bit... and let people live...the way they let you.
( Oh yes.... I know.. this is a forum... and you're here to use it for discussion .... but do you really think you're leading a discussion here? )
Why don't you just wait ??? !!!

Laviollette said:
Hopefully Albert will never marry especially not to Charlene. She reminds me of big-boned Eva Sannum (the dumped girlfriend of Prince Felipe) and Mette Marit who has proven to be, imho, as lazy after her marriage to Prince Haakon as she was before. Even NC comes to mind the more I observe her. Do people really think Charlene is going to suddenly have class and elegance or at the very least some discretion about herself if she becomes a princess?

A princess would have press people to 'explain' her comments as 'what she meant was...'. Anybody can buy prestige and training. Class and elegance, either you have it or not, imo.

On a completely unrelated topic- I don't know why (maybe it's because she reminds me of the beautiful Princess Grace) but I've often thought that Nicole Kidman would make a great Princess of Monaco- even though she's divorced and about to get married!

English Rose said:
On a completely unrelated topic- I don't know why (maybe it's because she reminds me of the beautiful Princess Grace) but I've often thought that Nicole Kidman would make a great Princess of Monaco- even though she's divorced and about to get married!

TRUE TRUE TRUE -- Just for the sake of discussion, but Nicole has that Grace Kelly-like quality where everybody else is simply upstaged.

Grace has more perfect features and qualities, but Nicole's beauty, elegance, and fashion sense are simply undeniable. Monaco will once again be the prime attraction the way it was when Grace was around.

I know that my post was a little irrelevant as that is something which would never happen and has nothing to do with Charlene Wittstock. But I do think that the next Princess of Monaco (if there even is one) should be someone of her calibre and elegance, but I don't think given Prince Albert's taste in women that she will be.

michelle said:
You hardly saw anything of Charlene ... at all .... all the time.... these three pics you have seen ever since she appeared.... -> They tell you she has no class ??!!

God, you're all so full of negative opinions... towards anyone and anything ... it might be better to relax a bit... and let people live...the way they let you.
( Oh yes.... I know.. this is a forum... and you're here to use it for discussion .... but do you really think you're leading a discussion here? )
Why don't you just wait ??? !!!
Why does PA only date women who give off negative signals? Charlene is the one who can't stop talking to the press. Why doesn't she shut up?

English Rose said:
I know that my post was a little irrelevant as that is something which would never happen and has nothing to do with Charlene Wittstock. But I do think that the next Princess of Monaco (if there even is one) should be someone of her calibre and elegance, but I don't think given Prince Albert's taste in women that she will be.

Nicole Kidman would be an excellent choice:)

oh, since we're into hollywood queens, another choice or option is the regal Charlize Theron. Just imagine her bedecked in Monegasque royal jewels.

royrrules said:
oh, since we're into hollywood queens, another choice or option is the regal Charlize Theron. Just imagine her bedecked in Monegasque royal jewels.

now there's a choice! she would be a really good pick and a good image for MC. But someone like her may easily steal the light from PA, she's beautiful, she carries herself well, she already has a solid public image and she has a good head on her too. wishful thinking...:p

Last edited:
Lillia said:

I used to think that as well; untill I was informed (to my dissapointment) that Nicole Kidman and Prince Albert have in fact met on several occasions but never hit it off in that way. I'm sticking to my theory that Prince Albert is in love with a secret mistress that the world does'nt know about... that sounds so romantic and is my consoling plausable reason for the string of "unsuitable" women he dates.:rolleyes:

Lillia said:

Not at all for me ....doesn't go with his family one single bit.....

Does enyone know when prince Albert goes married with Charlene or what is her name? I wish that he goes to married this year a royal wedding i love that, especially prince Albert of Monaco, he deserves be it for at last happy
whit wife and a copple children he a superb father would be.

Laviollette
Why does PA only date women who give off negative signals?
I wish I knew. But I think it's mostly the cause of all this controversy/hate with regard to his "girlfriends". Look at all posts about NC, CW, AB, and so on. I wish I could look into Albert's head.

Queen Zenobia:
I'm sticking to my theory that Prince Albert is in love with a secret mistress that the world does'nt know about... that sounds so romantic and is my consoling plausable reason for the string of "unsuitable" women he dates.
How much I would like Albert to have a decent, loving and supportive girlfriend stashed away somewhere, I don't think she would put up with his public behaviour. Who would feel comfy, happy and loved if you saw the love of your life carrying on like Albert and CW did on the pics taken in the Maldives?

G.

Ghislaine said:
How much I would like Albert to have a decent, loving and supportive girlfriend stashed away somewhere, I don't think she would put up with his public behaviour. Who would feel comfy, happy and loved if you saw the love of your life carrying on like Albert and CW did on the pics taken in the Maldives?

G.
No decent, selfrespecting woman would put up with being stashed away, while he makes a fool of himself in public. A woman would have to be a devout masochist in order to do that. I believe at present CW is the only woman in the GF position.

Unfortunately Paca there are women out there who tolerate this type of behavior from men because of low self esteem. The sad part is they do not realize they are in relationships like this. In my line of work, I see this everyday. Some women are even married to men who have secret mistresses.

As far back as I can remember Albert has always been in and out of relationships with women. CW is no different than any of the girlfriends he dated in the past. The same question remains, is she the one?

PA’s association with women reminds me of the cliché, “same play different cast”. Therefore, all anyone can do is wait and see who will become his princess bride and mother of his children, if he decides to take this path. :)

I doubt that Prince Albert has a mistress. If Charlene Wittstock is the one that he is seen in public with, then I think the mistress would have to be incredibly unsuitable.

English Rose said:
I doubt that Prince Albert has a mistress. If Charlene Wittstock is the one that he is seen in public with, then I think the mistress would have to be incredibly unsuitable.

Well, remember Albie had a mistress once a week for 5 years that the wide public did not know about, until she got really mad...

I would like to think he had someone special tucked away too, but how would she even think of remaining with someone who does such things and there are pictures to prove this wandering around holding hands and kissing in public with CW?

How low would her esteem have to be that a 'secret love' would just watch and think PA public behavoir with CW could be anything other than selfish and inconsiderate? Especially with CW announcing to reporters that Albert is her soul mate.

What could PA say to any 'secret love' after she saw those many pictures with CW, or read the interviews she made with the reporters? Maybe ignore it, it's all made up or CW is just a 'friend he takes to lunch' or 'the neice of a friend who he's trying to help out'??:confused: :eek:

Last edited:
Lillia said:
How low would her esteem have to be that a 'secret love' would just watch and think PA public behavoir with CW could be anything other than selfish and inconsiderate? Especially with CW announcing to reporters that Albert is her soul mate.

What could PA say to any 'secret love' after she saw those many pictures with CW, or read the interviews she made with the reporters? Maybe ignore it, it's all made up or CW is just a 'friend he takes to lunch' or 'the neice of a friend who he's trying to help out'??:confused: :eek:

I have to agree there is no "secret love"...right now he is exclusive with CW. No woman, no matter how low her self-esteem would watch as he paraded around with another woman with PDA. NC had to have seen photos of him with Alicia Warlick, Tasha, et al but he could have probably convinced her that they were just photo ready dates/friends. Remember, she didn't "snap" until she read the article about his potentially proposing to Alicia.

I can't believe she said "soul mate" to the press. :mad: :eek: This could haunt her if they don't survive as a couple. I do remember an article from last February in Oggi that said CW was dating a South African soccer player in from summer '05 through January '06 when all of a sudden she turned up with PA. She's a little fickle as well, perhaps?

Lillia said:

No I really DON'T think that PA has a mistress or secret love, and that's what I was trying to say in my last post- sorry if I wasn't too clear. I actually think it is in the best interest of Monaco for Albert never to marry based on the women he has been involved with in the past and who he is dating now. In some ways I personally think it would have been better for the throne of Monaco to have been given directly to Princess Caroline, when she was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom