A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiawanika said:
i didnt say he wast going to get married i said `when he gets married`. you cant teach an old dog new tricks, if by your own admission he was two timing or three timing all these women at the same time what makes you so sure he will stick to one woman when he gets married?? and if the rumblings about Tasha being back in his life are true and and yet she wasn`t enough for him then (since he was with nicole too at that time) what makes you so sure she will be all he needs now? and remember all this happened within the last 5 years not in his 20s.....

Sorry for the edits, tiawanika...

I don't think anyone but PA and the people he is dating know for sure what was happening in their relationship except the two of them. I don't think he ever made the promise to be exclusive to any one of them. He assumed they would be faithful to him while he was free to look around. When you are looking for the "perfect" person, or being pressured to choose one particular person, the tendency may be to keep one eye looking to see what else is out there and to question if the current person is the best you can do.

I am having a more and more difficult time understanding the relationship with Nicole; was she a mistress or a gf? was his wanting to be more open with her was just to make his life a little easier or to ease her into the gf role? Who knows... I've always felt that PA just wanted to be a little more open with his mistress in case photos did get published which is why he was able to end the relationship so abruptly. I think he views the women in his life in two categories: (1) the glamourous, camera-ready girlfriends who bring attention; and (2) the behind-the-scene, not really acceptable types that allow him to feel he is putting something over on the public/his family. (I do expect to take a lot of heat for that last statement.) All seems to be an issue of control. Now that he has control, who knows what will happen?

IMO, the Tasha rumors are false and the appearances were orchestrated by her publicist to get people talking about her. Last I read, there was no one in PA's life and he wasn't currently looking but focusing his energies on his new role and upcoming endeavors. If he is dating someone, she is the model of discretion and exactly what he needs at this time.

I do believe he will marry; I don't want to put a time frame on it b/c PA has made that mistake himself (he once said he would marry at around 40 and that landed him in a heap of trouble). Will he be faithful...I'd like to believe yes...but I really don't know the man. Time and, I hope, the right woman, will tell.

and the man could have any woman he wants on this god forsaken earth and he picks her.
This planet isn't god forsaken He is here and giving signs to all who are wise enough to notice them.
tiawanika said:
i am just curious how you know this for sure?? do you have a link??. i think you also kinda did not understand my last sentence. i didnt say he wast going to get married i said `when he gets married`. you cant teach an old dog new tricks, if by your own admission he was two timing or three timing all these women at the same time what makes you so sure he will stick to one woman when he gets married?? and if the rumblings about Tasha being back in his life are true and and yet she wasn`t enough for him then (since he was with nicole too at that time) what makes you so sure she will be all he needs now? and remember all this happened within the last 5 years not in his 20s.....
Sorry I don't get my information from the Internet there are no links. Albert will settle down when he is married and the curse I will say Albert will have a very happy marriage. Never underestimate the power of love. The situation is such for him that if he is seen with one woman for any period of time the press and others automatically assume he is in love and will marry. He is a people person where Rainier was a loner.

I didn't say he was two timing anyone. He wasn't in an exclusive relationship with any of them that I know of do you? He did take Nicole into the public on dates which included the WMA's, at the Palace where Rainier saw her. His friends also knew of her.

Some people fall in love easily Albert is not one of them. I would say part of the problem is the fact its something he hasn't had to work for. Woman are attracted to him for who he is besides the fact many of us think he is still a very looking many. His having a good personality helps. One person described him as analytical, he analyses everything. Doing that with a woman can be very bad.

BTW I wasn't aware Albert and Elle McPherson were dating I thought she was only a friend of his and Carolines.

LadyMacAlpine said:
This planet isn't god forsaken He is here and giving signs to all who are wise enough to notice them. Sorry I don't get my information from the Internet there are no links. Albert will settle down when he is married and the curse I will say Albert will have a very happy marriage. Never underestimate the power of love. The situation is such for him that if he is seen with one woman for any period of time the press and others automatically assume he is in love and will marry. He is a people person where Rainier was a loner.

I didn't say he was two timing anyone. He wasn't in an exclusive relationship with any of them that I know of do you? He did take Nicole into the public on dates which included the WMA's, at the Palace where Rainier saw her. His friends also knew of her.

Some people fall in love easily Albert is not one of them. I would say part of the problem is the fact its something he hasn't had to work for. Woman are attracted to him for who he is besides the fact many of us think he is still a very looking many. His having a good personality helps. One person described him as analytical, he analyses everything. Doing that with a woman can be very bad.

BTW I wasn't aware Albert and Elle McPherson were dating I thought she was only a friend of his and Carolines.

well the first expression is a figure of speech just in case you didnt know, its not supposed to be taken in its literal sense. whats the difference between two timing and dating more than one woman at the same time not exclusively??? within the 5 year period he dated nicole he was seen with other women too including publicly with Tasha... that is two timing. Tasha was confirmed then that she was dating PA. i do feel baffled as to how you know if he was in love or not with these women????, and how you know he doesnt fall in love easily????.

LadyMacAlpine said:
This planet isn't god forsaken He is here and giving signs to all who are wise enough to notice them. Sorry I don't get my information from the Internet there are no links. Albert will settle down when he is married and the curse I will say Albert will have a very happy marriage. Never underestimate the power of love. The situation is such for him that if he is seen with one woman for any period of time the press and others automatically assume he is in love and will marry. He is a people person where Rainier was a loner.

Another great expression for today! :) I do believe as well as you that True Love is able to overcome all obstacles like curses, spiteful people, long distance, temperary misunderstanding etc. etc. etc., but may be it is always too unprotected to envy :(

Last edited:
tiawanika said:
well the first expression is a figure of speech just in case you didnt know, its not supposed to be taken in its literal sense. whats the difference between two timing and dating more than one woman at the same time not exclusively??? within the 5 year period he dated nicole he was seen with other women too including publicly with Tasha... that is two timing. Tasha was confirmed then that she was dating PA. i do feel baffled as to how you know if he was in love or not with these women????, and how you know he doesnt fall in love easily????.

i can't believe i'm quoting someone here, but "seeing" someone is not the same thing as "dating". when you see more than one person you are not romantically involved, but more like friends with benefits. you're trying to see if there could be something more and if so then you go exclusive. but otherwise if he was just seeing someone, and they were aware that he saw others, which i'm sure they were, and didn't mind, well then he wasn't doing anything wrong, because i'm sure those women were seeing other men as well.

melodie_del_mar said:
I think, that royal marriage is not only a question of love, it's like the work, a woman who becomes the wife of the royal person has to understand, that it's the work for the rest of her life, inspite of her own preferences, real relations inside the couple and so on. It's a hard work sometimes :)

I agree. I think it's like that in the real world too. Yes, the foundation of a relationship is love. But in reality, there are other important things that make the relationship work long term i.e. respect, loyalty, faithfulness, partnership. Marriage is work! Not a fairy tale. Maybe the women he dated in the past had fairy tale ideations?

Quote=tiawanika ---- whats the difference between two timing and dating more than one woman at the same time not exclusively??? within the 5 year period he dated nicole he was seen with other women too including publicly with Tasha... that is two timing. Tasha was confirmed then that she was dating PA. i do feel baffled as to how you know if he was in love or not with these women????, and how you know he doesnt fall in love easily????.
quote=enchantednights]i can't believe i'm quoting someone here, but "seeing" someone is not the same thing as "dating". when you see more than one person you are not romantically involved, but more like friends with benefits. you're trying to see if there could be something more and if so then you go exclusive. but otherwise if he was just seeing someone, and they were aware that he saw others, which i'm sure they were, and didn't mind, well then he wasn't doing anything wrong, because i'm sure those women were seeing other men as well.
I would say enchantednights explained it well. An ex-gf of Albert's once said she was upset she didn't see him much and told him. She said he told her he saw her more than his other gf's. Other of his gf's have said they knew he had other gf's or figured he did.

i am just curious how you know this for sure?? do you have a link??. i think you also kinda did not understand my last sentence. i didnt say he wast going to get married i said `when he gets married`. you cant teach an old dog new tricks, if by your own admission he was two timing or three timing all these women at the same time what makes you so sure he will stick to one woman when he gets married?? and if the rumblings about Tasha being back in his life are true and and yet she wasn`t enough for him then (since he was with nicole too at that time) what makes you so sure she will be all he needs now? and remember all this happened within the last 5 years not in his 20s.....
I'm and old dog who can be taught new tricks.
I never said this you did.
if by your own admission he was two timing or three timing all these women at the same time what makes you so sure he will stick to one woman when he gets married??
i am just curious how you know this for sure?? do you have a link??..
This is what I said
he wasn't in love with Alicia and while he was publicly dating her,
<Edited to remove dead link and persoal info/Mandy>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumping back just a couple steps....

I know that once Albert finds 'the one' he won't hesitate to marry her, but it's a question of what, or more specifically who, is right for him. Is he looking for someone who doesn't exist? Does he have impossible standards? We will only know when and if he finds who he's looking for.

Lately we have been looking at astrology for some answers, but with this we have been using only his sun sign. It gives some info that pertains to him but not the full picture. You only really get that when you look at the positions of the other planets at the time of his birth. Only then do you get a true sense of what he's like. I am particularly amazed by how this highlights the Aquarian in his nature, and his ability to have many female friends who are not lovers. He hasn't been lying all these years when he claimed that they were 'just friends.'

Enjoy! (And keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer).

His sun sign is Pisces, making him a mutable sign. He's receptive, intuitive and emotional, imaginative, romantic, impressionable and mystical, adaptable, very changeable, and has a rare charisma. Pisceans have a high susceptibility to alcohol and drugs. They are also easily drawn into unpredictable situations and to unbalanced people.

They are also loyal, unselfish, and generous, always ready to help a friend who has fallen on hard times. Rules by Neptune, the planet of mystery and illusion, the Piscean personality is elusive, fey and quick silvery. Their element is water, and the imagery of the sea is evident in how easily they adapt to the every changing current around them. More so than other signs, they are influenced by their surroundings and by the people who touch their lives. They have the ability to get under someone else's skin, and to take on others problems, joys and woes as their own. As times they give away the very strength and emotional security they need for themselves. Others sense this, and frequently call on Pisces to fix their mistakes and make things right for them. Pisceans possess superb intuitions and a seemingly bottomless understanding of other people, yet their sensitivity can be their most vulnerable point. For them, learning to say "no!" can be a lifelong project, and some never learn how to do it.

As the first sign of the zodiac, Aries represents a new beginning and birth, while Pisces, the twelfth and last sign, represents the end of the circle, the sign of eternity, reincarnation, and spiritual rebirth. Many astrologers say that Pisces is a link to the spirit world and that those born under this sign are old souls.

All of this is not to imply that Pisceans lack backbone. Indeed, they are capable of great sacrifice and hard work in the service of a cause or ideal. However, not all natives of this sign are suited to the harsh, rough-and-tumble world of business and commerce, although some do quite well there. Creative and intensely imaginative, they are more successful as writers, musicians, or artists.

Pisceans are very special people, whose sensitivity and awareness will always appeal to a select group. They are capable of high intellectual achievement and their magnetic, mysterious, engaging and delightful personalities are heightened by an intriguing sense of drama. There are no more perceptive, nor more warmhearted, caring, devoted, and sentimental people around.

March 14, 1958

Sun in Pisces

While the sun sign provides basic personality traits, the other planets fill-out the information and give greater clues to the inner workings of all of us, as individuals. Here is a quick run-through of how the planets affect Albert's personality.

Moon in Capricorn

The moon in Capricorn has both a stabilizing and restrictive effect on the shifting influence of the moon. The moon represents the emotional, sympathetic side of the personality where Capricorn is an unemotional and undemonstrative sign. People with the moon in this position have to overcome obstacles and complexities within their own natures to find the happiness they constantly seek. They have alert minds, dry senses of humour, and are very eager to learn and to experience life. Their biggest fear in life is often that of being abandoned and unloved. They find it hard to reveal their deeper feelings, and therefore maybe perceived as being cold or calculating. Nothing could be further from the truth.

They can be determined, responsible, disciplined, patient, committed. On the dark side, they can also be rigid, pessimistic, opinionated, materialistic, over-exacting.

Mercury in Aries

This is a strong position for mercury as Aries imparts aggressiveness and brilliance to the intelligence. Those with this position, tend to be witty, outspoken and original. There is a sharp edge to conversation, an ironic or sarcastic tone that can sometimes be biting and other times very funny. They use highly expressive language and throw a lot of slang into their speech. They can exaggerate if the mood strikes them. This position imparts certain impatience, and a wanting to get things done quickly.

Venus in Aquarius

Venus in Aquarius promotes a kind and loving nature. They are helpful, charitable, and giving, but they are not overly emotional people. They tend to have an intellectually detached attitude toward love, with personal freedom being of paramount importance to them. Their spouse must allow for this, giving them plenty of space for friends, activities, hobbies and sports. They cannot stand jealousy and will walk away from emotional scenes. That said, they believe in fairness and openness, and they are most likely to have platonic friendships because sexual involvements are more emotionally binding than they sometimes like. They are immensely popular and can attract a great many lovers; often however, they choose to direct their personal magnetism toward larger concerns and more enduring verities than mere romance. Aquarius is the sign of hopes and wishes, and Venus in this sign usually grants individuals what they dream of (thought not until mid-life or later).

Mars in Capricorn

Mars in this sign signifies a force and energy kept under control, to be used when necessary. These individuals are fierce, magnetic and commanding. Their strength lies in their obstinacy and ability to endure. When obstacles block their path, they run over them roughshod. They have vigor and dynamic force and also a quiet self-reliance. Their sexual nature is earthy and passionate, but the element of self-control marks their relationships. At times hot-blooded, sexy, even romantic, at other times they are chilly and disinterested. What they usually do is channel their formidable power into whatever direction serves them best at that moment in time. They are very focused.

Last edited:
And the continuation....

Sorry. I had to break the posting in half due to it's length. :)

Jupiter in Scorpio

Jupiter in Scorpio is a very powerful influence on willpower and personal magnetism. Those with this position tend to be successful in artistic work. Many excel at ferreting out hidden information. This would make them excellent psychiatrists, researchers, politicians or security agents for governments. They possess shrewdness in money matters, and many have a Midas touch for picking lucrative investments. Some benefit from inheritances during their lives. Their luckiest times of the year are when the sun is in Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

Saturn in Sagittarius

This placement has the effect of delaying success until the lessons of patience and perseverance have been learned. They may encounter adversity and setbacks early in life, and often must work hard and long to receive what is due them. As they age, however, they acquire wisdom, vision, and a depth of understanding that fashions them into great leaders. Saturn gives the mind a philosophical bent - they can usually face up to what life offers because they put their faith in the long-term outcome. An excellent position for those in law, politics, writing and foreign affairs as careers. Saturn can however, emphasize Sagittarius's tactlessness and cynical point of view. It's possible these individuals may suffer some blow to their reputation because of something heedlessly said. Frequently these people experience inner conflict between their need for order and security, and their desire to seek adventure and challenge.

Uranus in Leo

An individual with this position has a forceful personality and expresses themselves well through leadership. They have a desire to be the hero and do what is right. Their creative minds are constantly spinning new ideas, but they are not content merely to see their concepts carried out. They must be on display as well - they want credit for what they have created, and the attention that goes along with it. Uranus in this position often brings sudden opportunities through romantic relationships. Uranus also takes these people far afield in their search for new and different pleasures. They tend to have luck in gambling, especially on sporting events. At times they give an impression of being too defiant and independent.

Neptune in Scorpio (1957-1970)

In the powerful sign of Scorpio, Neptune?s influence is show in depth and intensity of feeling. They are drawn to what is hidden below the surface and from view. They want to uncover the truth. In years to come this generation will continue to fight for more open government and to rectify the probable secret damage done to the environment by ruthless profit-seekers. These individuals have a true capacity for innovation and invention, and are attracted to science, medicine, and genetics. On a more personal level, this placement brings an extraordinary psychic awareness and interest in the occult.

Pluto in Virgo (1956-1958)

'Service to others.' This placement allows individuals to apply practical facts to useful solutions and implementing same. They possess a profound analytical quality in their personality and seek perfection. They are however, frequently suspicious and ready to find fault with the world around them.

Bunkycat said:
I know that once Albert finds 'the one' he won't hesitate to marry her, but it's a question of what, or more specifically who, is right for him. Is he looking for someone who doesn't exist? Does he have impossible standards? We will only know when and if he finds who he's looking for.

Lately we have been looking at astrology for some answers, but with this we have been using only his sun sign. It gives some info that pertains to him but not the full picture. You only really get that when you look at the positions of the other planets at the time of his birth. Only then do you get a true sense of what he's like. I am particularly amazed by how this highlights the Aquarian in his nature, and his ability to have many female friends who are not lovers. He hasn't been lying all these years when he claimed that they were 'just friends.'

Enjoy! (And keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer).
Excellent Bunky its always a pleasure to read your posts.

Thank you Bunkycat for the interesting reading :) The Albert' horoscope reveals a great leader and suits to the head of state perfectly. But at the same time in some points there is an evident mention that it will be incredible hardly for him to find someone suitable to share his life with.
Bunkycat, have you ever tried to compare horoscopes of Albert I and Albert II? As we all know the first one preferred to remain alone up the end of his life.
I start to think that Albert II is looking for someone who doesn't exist in reality and his standards are impossible, actually :rolleyes: . Thought, probably, the life has its own schedule in respect of Albert' future and the time will show. As I wrote not so long time ago, his horoscope' 2006 says that if he does not marry this year he will not bring himself to do it never ;)

AquaMarine said:
Thank you Bunkycat for the interesting reading :) The Albert' horoscope reveals a great leader and suits to the head of state perfectly. But at the same time in some points there is an evident mention that it will be incredible hardly for him to find someone suitable to share his life with.
Bunkycat, have you ever tried to compare horoscopes of Albert I and Albert II? As we all know the first one preferred to remain alone up the end of his life.
I start to think that Albert II is looking for someone who doesn't exist in reality and his standards are impossible, actually :rolleyes: . Thought, probably, the life has its own schedule in respect of Albert' future and the time will show. As I wrote not so long time ago, his horoscope' 2006 says that if he does not marry this year he will not bring himself to do it never ;)
Albert I was married twice both marriages were also arranged. When the legal separation was obtained she was living in the hotel where her supposed lover was. While they were legally separated they never divorced and she remained Princesse de Monaco until her death twenty-three years later. Two bad marriages and still legally married could explain why he was alone in the end years.

Albert is a man first they all want a woman they not only fall in love with but one who is in love with him, that he can trust. Since Nicole betrayed him he might have an even harder time trusting.

Here is a new one for you all to look at to see if you are compatible according to Chinese astrology. http://chinese.astrology.com/earth.html
Albert is a dog

dog2.gif

[FONT=Arial,helvetica]
In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.
Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for light social banter; instead, they go straight for home, expostulating on the topics that are most important to them. At these times the Dog's narrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent; this Sign has trouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake. This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize its emotional life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in order to recuperate. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness. This sensitive Sign needs to warm up to others over time and gradually learn to trust them. Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.
The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person, one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of the truth of another's motives. Where love is concerned, Dogs often have a tough time finding the right match. They can be so anxious and overwrought in the romance dance that they'll stress their partner to the max! In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quite physically active; at home or at work, the Dog will always be constructing something new or cleaning something up in order to make things better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrational worries and would also be well-served to relax their mile-high standards, which can sometimes wind up alienating the ones they love.
The most compatible match for a Dog is the Tiger or the Horse.

[/FONT]

Astrology's naysayers are often silenced when reminded that this age-old art is based on math and science. Such is certainly the case where the Chinese Elements are concerned.
Ancient Chinese astrologers favored a 60-year cycle, a tendency common to both Eastern and Western astrology. In this cycle, each 60-year span is a third of the "Great Solar Cycle" of 180 years. It is also equivalent to the number of years it takes to assign each of the five Chinese Elements to one of the twelve animal signs (5 x 12 = 60).
As such, the Chinese Elements add an extra layer of meaning to each of the animal signs. Whether it's reinforcing a stern disposition or mellowing a happy-go-lucky mood, the Elements of Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth serve to put our basic "animal" characteristics in a sharper light.

Albert is​
earthb.gif

[FONT=Arial,helvetica]Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Astrology Element of Earth are wise, serene and prudent, firmly rooted in your morals, ethics and responsibilities. Led by logic rather than emotion, you seek to plan your life as far out in advance as possible, to expect the unexpected and control your destiny down to the last detail. Your disciplined reserve -- which can come across as true grace if you work it right -- garners you respect and admiration.
You're so bound by logic and dependent upon controlling your situation that you have a fear of the unknown. Consequently, you question your instincts, distrusting even your most cherished dreams and seeing your whims as frivolous distractions. Don't be a stick in the mud, Earth Signs; share your wisdom and your peace of mind with a needy world.
Disciplined Earth Signs are willing to work hard for what they want.

[/FONT]

Thank you LadyM for all this info :) But who knows what Destiny is prepared for Albert? And nobody can say if his future spouse will be compatible with him or not. It can be true Love with no horospcope compatibility and can be short flash of passion and ocean of compatibility. Reality has its own plans in respect of him...
I am not sure that before Olympic Games he found really someone special, too felt aura of solitude and selfconcentration. But time for possible personal changes is coming. Many happy romances started on the Games and many people met their soulmates, and PA has plenty of choice there too. I just wish him do not repeat former mistakes ;)

Last edited:
I Belive at this point Finding a wife for HSH is like finding a needle in a haystack lol

for those interested in the horoscope of the new blonde in PAs life, I checked, how they match per horoscope in their relationship:
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
Your name: Anke Richert - Login/Logout
x.gif
x.gif
Horoscope Home | Free Horoscopes | Astro Shop | | Feedback | FAQ | My Astro
x.gif
for Albert of Monaco , born on 14 March 1958
and Charlene Wittstock, born on 25 January 1978
x.gif
atxbot.jpg
Text by Robert Hand
Copyright © Astrodienst AG 2000
x.gif

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Introduction
This report is a short edition of your and your partner's AstroText Partner. It is meant as a sample and advertisement for the full version of AstroText Partner which can be ordered from Astrodienst as a bound report of about 20 - 30 pages.
In the short edition, only a few, but nevertheless important aspects of your natal chart are considered. The short version concentrates more on the positive aspects of this relationship.

Sun in the Tenth House
A relationship with composite Sun in the tenth house is likely to be a significant one.
First of all, this position indicates that the two of you have an identity of purpose in your lives together, or at least that you are able to help each other attain the goals you have set for yourselves. Obviously this position is particularly useful for a business or professional relationship, but it is also very important in a personal relationship. If this relationship goes anywhere at all, it will have a strong effect on your life purpose.
Since the tenth is also the house of status, some couples may become excessively concerned with how they look to others while ignoring serious emotional problems that may be destroying the relationship.
Even so, this placement is a good indication of an important relationship, one in which you will find a strong identity of life purpose and direction, which will enable you to work well together.

Sun Conjunct Mercury
The conjunction of composite Sun and Mercury signifies that there will be a great deal of mental activity in this relationship. This aspect is good for verbal communication between you.
You both should be wary of the tendency to intellectualize your emotions rather than deal with them at the gut level.
You have an unusual similarity of thinking, or at least a better than average ability to understand each other's thinking.
Mercury is a planet of travel, not always in the literal sense of the word, but in the metaphorical sense; that is, you like to be continually exposed to new ideas and experiences together.
One of the most positive attributes of this aspect is the ability to be detached from what you are discussing. Because of this detachment you may even be able to talk about your relationship and arrive at understandings that will help you both to get more out of it.

Sun Opposition Jupiter
Sun opposition Jupiter in the composite chart has very strong potentials for your relationship, but to get the most out of them will require some effort. You will have very high ideals about what your relationship should be and will not readily settle for less.
The danger of this opposition is that in demanding so much of each other, neither is able to give easily to the relationship. On the other hand you may come to understand the best way for you to grow and realize your ideals together is to help each other rather than simply make demands. This positive side of the aspect should make you grow as people far more rapidly together than you would separately.

Moon in the Sixth House
The sixth house is a rather serious placement for the composite Moon. It suggests that you have a sense of having come together for a specific and necessary task or purpose that may not be completely pleasant. One of you may feel subordinated to the other in some way. Therefore, this is a difficult placement for any relationship that requires you to give and take equally, as most relationships do.
The only way to make this position work is for the two of you to exchange services equally, thus preventing it from becoming a one-way affair.
A related danger is that if one of you is giving more to the relationship emotionally than the other, you could become quite resentful about it.
Whatever the costs, you both must strive to be more nearly equal in giving and receiving.

[/FONT]

Moon Conjunct Mars
The conjunction of composite Moon and composite Mars indicates that you arouse very strong feelings in each other, but by itself it does not indicate whether they are good or bad feelings.
In a love relationship, for example, this aspect indicates that you will have a very strong emotional involvement. The relationship will probably stir up both positive and negative emotions in both of you.
If your relationship is basically good, you will simply experience a heightened emotional involvement, although with a greater tendency to quarrel. But if your relationship is not otherwise very sound, it will be destroyed by the fighting that this aspect produces.
One of the strong points of this aspect is that in a sexual relationship it creates a good deal of sexual energy.

Moon Conjunct Saturn
The conjunction of composite Moon and Saturn can create an emotional barrier between you, so that you have trouble communicating with each other on a feeling level.
You will do a lot of analyzing, both of the relationship and of each other. The danger is that you will make things seem worse than they are.
At best, analyzing your relationship can help you understand what you have together, but it cannot completely replace intuitive communication.
This aspect may cause the two of you to subordinate emotional considerations to supposed necessities or responsibilities, denying yourselves the joy and pleasure of open and relaxed self-expression. Try to relax together and not be so serious about things.

Venus in the Ninth House
With composite Venus in the ninth house, love and affection tend to be intellectual issues that are discussed and pondered over rather than felt.
There is a danger that you may overintellectualize your feelings in this relationship.
However, in compensation, you both examine the nature of your feelings and are more capable than most people of understanding what you mean to each other.
The experience of this relationship may also make both of you see more clearly and become more aware of the world around you. Venus in the ninth house can signify love as an agent of consciousness expansion.

Neptune Opposition Ascendant
This aspect can have a number of effects, most of which are quite difficult to deal with. First of all, it implies that something is preventing this from being a true relationship between equals. It is very often the case that one of you has entered the relationship with the idea of sacrificing yourself in order to "help" the other. But there is a very subtle kind of egotism operating here under the disguise of self-sacrifice.
Sometimes this symbolism takes the form of one of the persons being an alcoholic or having some other type of psychological disorder which requires much attention and so- called sacrifice from the other.
At other times the effect of this aspect is simply to make a relationship very unrealistic. Instead of dealing with your real personalities, you impose this image on each other. It may also be that you are quite realistic about each other, but not terribly realistic as a couple about others outside of your relationship whom you must deal with. This is particularly so with people you consult for advice, such as lawyers, doctors, or counselors. Be quite careful when working with such people, and do not take their advice uncritically.

Here her personal horoscope:

Short Report - Personal Portrait
for Charlene Wittstock, born on 25 January 1978
atxbot.jpg
Text by Robert Pelletier
Copyright © Astrodienst AG 2000[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Leo
This astrological combination indicates that love occupies an important place in your life. But you will be quite selective, for your self-esteem is such that only someone who is worthy of your affections will satisfy this desire. Throughout life your most conscious aim will be creative self-expression. However, your intense love-nature also needs to be expressed.
With your active mind and lively imagination you are suited for leadership roles. You usually are to the one to initiate a relationship or undertaking. Motivated by noble intentions, you possess a real ability for public life. The key to a more harmonious self lies in exercising your ability to love. Even if you have to compromise your high standards in selecting a love object, you will find that an imperfect love is better than no love at all.

Ascendant in Aries, Mars in the Fourth House
At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aries was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the fourth house.
Aries is the first sign of the zodiacal belt and its natives seem also desirous of being "first" in all activities with which they happen to be involved. The cardinality of the sign makes you extremely active and capable of displaying ambition, impulsiveness, courage, and boldness in order to satisfy your desire for prominence in the world.
The general course of your life will be filled with many 'ups' and 'downs' and changes conforming very much with the psychological nature of your temperament. Whether you triumph or not in life depends on your ability to develop your most positive inborn qualities and, simultaneously, exert some control over your less favorable characteristics, such as a lack of prudence, and a certain disregard for the feelings and opinions of others.
Aries gives a tendency for its natives to be inclined to politics and public work. You should be successful (or at least attempt to be so) in any work or activity that necessitates pioneering ideas and/or a militant disposition. You also appear to have an ardent attitude in any project that somehow or another involves new concepts or original work and in which you are given a position of leadership. One of your problems is that in your love for achievement in novel projects you tend to destroy old concepts and former contributions which would, perhaps, have been useful for your endeavors. Impulsive, critical, despising mean or dubious acts, you will create many excellent friendships but also important enemies. Your life is rich in passion and ardent love. In sexual matters you are quick, aggressive, and to the point. You also are a lover of pleasures, which you feel with a bright, open, and sparkling character.
Tbis indicates a life of activity, dynamism, many ups and downs and struggles, to which the native adopts an attitude of courage, initiative, and enterprise. Mars in the fourth house could bring some domestic troubles and surroundings which are not harmonious to the individual. Fate demands that you develop very strong and resistant attitudes to maintain the security and integrity of your family life. Oriented to the realization of material gratification, you have the pugnacity and forwardness of the animal which symbolizes this zodiacal sign - the ram. Your disposition is frank, open and outspoken. Many of the events of your existence will be accelerated by your own impulsiveness, persistence and also by your fearless spirit to conquer and go forward. You strive to satisfy your ambition which consists of reforming and improving the world. In communicating with others you are usually very consistent; at times too sincere.
Note: Mars is technically near the end of house 3 and is therefore interpreted in house 4.

Moon in the Fourth House
The Moon was found in the fourth house at the time of your birth. Moon here will definitely influence events concerning your mother, places of residence and family matters.
Both your childhood and even your older age will be characterized by a love of romance, various journeys, and interesting adventures.
The liability of this astrological combination is that it gives you an uncertain position in life and a perpetual striving for material security that seems to be hard to come by. This may be relieved temporarily by your receiving a small inheritance and will be almost overcome by the final years of your life by excellent family care and assistance.

Saturn in the Fourth House
Saturn was found in the fourth house at the time of your birth. With this placement you may have the feeling that duties and obligations in your early childhood conflicted with your innermost emotional needs. Consequently, you felt frustrated and misunderstood. This could lead to a sense of fear and distrust in the world that is not conducive to success in human relations and communications.
However, this does not have to be the case. Although you may feel that your personal freedom is hindered, Saturn can lead you to a better understanding of what causes these emotions. You have the ability to learn a lot about your inner self and about what you need to find emotional security. If you accept Saturn's challenges, you will be able to do or leave things at your own volition. It is only your inner duties and obligations you have to answer to.

Sun in the Tenth House
The Sun was in the tenth house at the time of birth. The Sun here promises honor, success, and prestige in adult life. Publicly you appear as a vital, proud, powerful person. Your individuality has the need to manifest itself publicly and often to foist its energy on others. You have come to life with a satisfactory physical and moral heredity and you are going to acquire the favorable disposition of many persons of power to assist you in your ascent through life.
Your liabilities include an exaggerated pride, arrogance and a tendency to rely too much on your own resources.

Venus in the Tenth House
Venus was found in the tenth house at the time of birth.
You will appear as a person who seeks harmony, inclined as you are to observe the aesthetic value of all things in life, to engage in artistic activities and to possess all that is lovely and beautiful. You have sufficient potential to achieve success in life, especially if your occupation is artistic or musical.
Much of your success is a consequence of applied interest and hard work; you posses merit and ability, and your congenial, intelligent manner produces a very exalted image. In any case, there are very good possibilities for the acquisition of some social distinction, a good reputation and financial success at some period of your life.
[/FONT]

Old Article on Albert & Charlene :

http://www.suntimes.co.za/2001/07/01/news/news06.htm

Swimmer tells of dream date with Prince Charming

One of the world's most eligible bachelors, Prince Albert of Monaco, treated an attractive South African swimming champion to a dream night-long date in Monte Carlo - and asked her to call him when she was back in town.

Blonde breaststroke champion Charlene Wittstock, 23, said this week she and the heir to the throne of Monaco had partied until the early hours when she was in the kingdom three weeks ago to take part in the Mare Nostrum 2001 swimming championship, hosted by the prince.

The curvaceous swimmer said the 43-year-old prince approached her while she was standing in the food queue at the Tulip Hotel along with swimmers from Sweden and Canada. "He remembered me from the previous year when I won the 50m breaststroke and he had handed me a bunch of flowers," she said.

Wittstock, who was training in Strand near Cape Town this week, said the prince asked her if she would accompany him on a night on the town.

"When he came up to me and asked me, I wasn't exactly sure what I should say. I was more worried about my curfew and whether I would be allowed to go out so late at night. So I said he should ask the team management for permission.

(...)

"He said he wouldn't take no for an answer and proceeded to escort me to the table where the rest of our team was enjoying their lunch. Of course, when I introduced the prince there was a frozen silence. He had no problem getting permission to take me out and promised to bring me back himself."

I found these photo's of Charlene on "babefocus". I got 4 out of 5 to post and didn't resize them.
charlenewittstock20050102095503.jpg

charlenewittstock20050102103019.jpg

charlenewittstock20050102103334.jpg

charlenewittstock20050102103633.jpg

She is a nice girl, though too wrinkled for her young age. Look at her stadium' photos when she is laughing. She has the same skin like Steph. I imagine how she will blossom in ten years later :p ...And I also noticed her posing for cameras while she was with PA there. Her eyes were craving for public attention...
I think it is not bad idea to pick up someone pretty ;) As to me I did not expect that he will appear alone at this event....thought being in public I would try to avoid yawning and faces making :D

halyna

Vive le prince! How about Audrey Tatou, the utterly adorable young French actress of "Amelie," "A la folie," etc.? They could have some really cute children, and Albert would be emulating his father.

halyna said:
Vive le prince! How about Audrey Tatou, the utterly adorable young French actress of "Amelie," "A la folie," etc.? They could have some really cute children, and Albert would be emulating his father.

A future princess of Monaco will have to go in situations where the spotlight is one her leaving her very open to scrutiny, and from what I've read about Audrey Tatou is that she is adverse to publicity and reveals very little about her private life. She even declined job offers from Hollywood because of the baggage that comes with working in Hollywood. A PA-Audrey match would not work out at all.

To other posters who have read about Audrey in French, can you post more about her? I've only read stuff about her in English sources.

AquaMarine said:
She is a nice girl, though too wrinkled for her young age. Look at her stadium' photos when she is laughing. She has the same skin like Steph. I imagine how she will blossom in ten years later :p ...And I also noticed her posing for cameras while she was with PA there. Her eyes were craving for public attention...
I think it is not bad idea to pick up someone pretty ;) As to me I did not expect that he will appear alone at this event....thought being in public I would try to avoid yawning and faces making :D

I would think that as a swimmer, CW would be spending quite a bit of time outdoors and being fair skinned, the sun wreaks havoc on one's complexion (which is why my face never sees the sun without vast quantities of sun block and I look ten years younger than I am). Ouch, that was catty. :D

I like your observations that CW seems to be craving attention -- while I find the photos of her and PA sweet, it seems to me as well that she is putting on a show. If she is as serious as she claims to be training for the next summer games, I hope she finds a sponsor out of this. (Perhaps PA?) But is anyone else as confused as I am about the difference between CW's public statements and her public actions? If she is truly in love, I wish her all the happiness in the world, but won't she hurt her chances of getting corporate sponsorships if she seems more into her boyfriend than her training? Or because she is dating PA, does that make her more desirable even if she potentially quits and gets married or never qualifies for the Olympics? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I thought the yawn was kind of cute as it makes PA seem human...and I love your avatar.

pinklady1991 said:
But is anyone else as confused as I am about the difference between CW's public statements and her public actions? If she is truly in love, I wish her all the happiness in the world, but won't she hurt her chances of getting corporate sponsorships if she seems more into her boyfriend than her training? Or because she is dating PA, does that make her more desirable even if she potentially quits and gets married or never qualifies for the Olympics? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

The seeming disconnet between CW's public statements and her public actions may only be a diversion. Think about this, having said that she will train for Beijing in 2008, then the press will likely leave her alone (hopefully) unless there are more sightings of them together (PA's birthday, the Rose Ball). If she had confirmed that they are dating, the press will hunt her/them down, follow her/them everywhere, and there goes their "cover". Of course, if anything can be learned from recent past, as F& M did in Denmark, they will be "public" about their relationship and she could just keep mum like CPM did. Let's see where she is on PA's birthday and the Rose Ball, and I mean not just on "official" photos, but whether she's in attendance at all. Just my two cents.

rarotonga said:
Let's see where she is on PA's birthday and the Rose Ball, and I mean not just on "official" photos, but whether she's in attendance at all. Just my two cents.

Fair enough; but it's a long time between March and August and if she's not in serious training by August '06, coming off an injury and a long-time not competing, in her late 20's and with competitors ten years her junior, she was never serious. When does the swimming season start?

so is albert going out with this swimmer then???
or he is just playing around like he usually does??

sm1939 said:
so is albert going out with this swimmer then???

That's what we are all wondering about. If you read her comments to the media backwards, they are together and they might be planning a marriage....he of course is saying nothing. He's never been one for putting up with women who tattle to the press, so why this one is getting away with it is a yoooooge question!

sm1939 said:
or he is just playing around like he usually does??

Don't know. If he is just fooling around....at least he's good at it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom