Tiaras and Jewels Queen Máxima and her Daughters Might Use

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! If that is an accurate redition of size on Maxima then, well, wow! Be still my heart. That woman is made to wear it with style and panache!:clap: :clap: :clap:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I would hope SOOOO much for the Stuart Tiara :bounce::clap::clap::clap:!
BYe Bine

Because of it's history I think the Stuart tiara would be ideal for a state visit of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima to the UK.

I like how the camera just stays focused on Juliana and the Stuart tiara. It demands attention.

Wow,that tiara is really huge!Maybe that´s the reason why Q.Beatrix hasn´t worn it.It is definitely appropriate for a special occasion like an inauguration,but for any other event it would be too big in my opinion.
I´m sure Maxima would find a lovely hairstyle to wear this tiara (which I didn´t see before)but if she does,she should rather choose a less dramatic dress and mute colours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they belong to Queen Beatrix of are they part of the family collection?

Sorry I don't know much about the necklace. I just found the photo in the Queen's jewelry thread.

Last edited:

Complicated feeling to that one, the overall silhouette is nice but I don't like the round shape of the leaves. (I prefer a sharper and cleaner shape for laurel wreath tiara like Mathilde's)

I think Maxima'll not wear this piece and just leave it to the other members, at least during her time as the queen. Maybe she will pick it when she becomes princess again?

Somhow i don't think Máxima will wear the laurel wreath and the earth-of wheat tiaras. It are more tiaras for Princesses andy only queen Juliana wore the earth-of-wreath tiara sometimes during her years as Queen. Otherwise they where worn by the different Princesses. sdo my guess s that if Máxima will wear one of this tiaras it is more likley after an (hopefully not for a long time) possible abication of King Willem-Alexander.

The Laurel Wreath and the Ears of Wheat should be worn by Amalia and Alexia

It has been a while since we have seen the ears of wheat tiara I believe. Not even on Margriet. Or I may have forgotten it as it is always a disappointment when it is worn because much gets hidden in a hairdo.

The Queen wore two ears of wheat in her hair last week during the dinner for the international institutions but I imagine it will be the closest she will come to ever wearing it. And of course they may have been the other ears of wheat of the collection, not belonging to the tiara.

I don't think Beatrix ever wore the ears of wheat tiara either. Wilhelmina wore them but as loose elements on a fabric, before the tiara was created.

I am surprised even Amalia started with mid-sized tiaras and not a few of the smaller ones. But the Peacock was worn very early on by Pss Irene too of course.

Last edited:
It has been a while since we have seen the ears of wheat tiara I believe. Not even on Margriet. Or I may have forgotten it as it is always a disappointment when it is worn because much gets hidden in a hairdo.

The Queen wore two ears of wheat in her hair last week during the dinner for the international institutions but I imagine it will be the closest she will come to ever wearing it. And of course they may have been the other ears of wheat of the collection, not belonging to the tiara.

I don't think Beatrix ever wore the ears of wheat tiara either. Wilhelmina wore them but as loose elements on a fabric, before the tiara was created.
Princess Laurentien once wore the full-ears-of-wheat tiara at the Wedding of Haakon and Mette-Marit and then it was worn at the 2 Weddings in 2005. Not sure if it was worn since then. I believe Beatrix wore it a ferw times when very young, but could also be i mix it with one of her sisters.

Princess Laurentien once wore the full-ears-of-wheat tiara at the Wedding of Haakon and Mette-Marit and then it was worn at the 2 Weddings in 2005. Not sure if it was worn since then. I believe Beatrix wore it a ferw times when very young, but could also be i mix it with one of her sisters.
Princess Magriet wore it at the Stuyvesant Balls in 2006 and 2008, and then Victoria wore it on her wedding to Prince Jaime in 2013. Those are the latest wearings that I took note of. I really wouldn't mind if they considered a new setting for the ears of wheat, it's just not very successful.

Back
Top Bottom