Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events 6: 2020-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess for Letizia it would be Queen Ena's pearls tiara (which she've only worn once so far) or their grandest the Fleur de Lys. Leuchtenberg sapphire (full parure) or Nine Prong tiara with the pink topaz parure for Silvia. The amethyst tiara or the Connaught with the rest amethyst parure for Victoria (would like to see Victoria being adventurous like her mother and using contrast colour). Her wedding tiara (turquoise ver.) for Sofia.

So it is de Fleur-delLys forQueen Letizia and for Queen Silvia the Cameo tiara which also have not seen since 11 years, for Crown Pricness victoria the aquamarine kokoshink and Princess Sofia her won tiara in the all-diamond setting.

Letizia's head (and hairdo) isn't big enough for this tiara (but I like the dress).

Queen Silvia is FINALLY wearing the Cameo Tiara again !!

The first time it has been worn since 2010, and the first time on The Queen since 2007...

Very much of a surprise the Queen of Sweden didn´t wear the brasilian tiara like she normally does for the first night of an incoming royal state visit! Perhaps at an advanced age it becomes too heavy for her? But the cameo tiara matches much better to the gown she is wearing tonight.

I recall, from a documentary Queen Silvia talking about that in some cases you choose your jewels first, and then the dress. I guess, in some cases there is a certain tiara to wear.

Sent from my SM-A725F using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree. Excellent choice by both the queen and crown princess of Sweden: really nice tiara/dress combinations.

Maybe for official portraits....

I can understand if she don’t want to sit through long dinners with 3 flour bag’s on her head, at 78
To be honest i doubt we will see her again in the braganza, maybe the 50th anniversary of her husband, but for me it seems likely she choose the Crown Princess Wedding as a "finale".Its nice to see the Cameo again, also a special Tiara in the swedish vault.. I dont like the combination of the Aqauamarin with the dress or the sash, a big miss for me, I absolutley love Sofias look...

I am so happy to see the cameo tiara in action again! It is a favorite of mine, though it just makes me yearn to see it again on CP Victoria.

(I think Sylvia won't wear the Braganza again. Which I don't fault her for, as it's likely a health issue. Of course, now that I predicted this, watch her wear it next year.)

Time to close this thread. A new thread has been created for 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom