The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-02-2022, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Tiara and Jewels Guessing Thread for 2022.

The previous thread can be found here.

Old 01-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events: 2022

There will be a Belgian state visit to Greece in April. If there will be a tiara event I predict Mathilde will wear the Wolfers tiara.

Old 01-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
There will be a Belgian state visit to Greece in April. If there will be a tiara event I predict Mathilde will wear the Wolfers tiara.
I think Mathilde's laurel wreath diadem is the most likely contender: laurel wreath = ancient Greece.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I think Mathilde's laurel wreath diadem is the most likely contender: laurel wreath = ancient Greece.
Good thinking, but the meander base of the 9 provinces would be another option with the same reasoning: meandern patter = Greek key pattern.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Good thinking, but the meander base of the 9 provinces would be another option with the same reasoning: meandern patter = Greek key pattern.

I think it depends also on the dress code. Thinks it fariy low in Greece hopefully it will be at last black tie. Could also see her wearing the Wolfers tiara.

Old 01-04-2022, 11:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

I see the case for the Laurel Wreath or the base of the Nine Provinces with its Greek design themes, or the Wolfers as it may be a black tie event. As the Belgian tiara collection is so small, each of the choices has a 33% chance of being correct!