Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events: 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The luxemburgian State Visit was not an incoming beblian one but an outoging one to Luxembourg so it is normal that Astrid and Claire did not attend.
Oops, I overlooked that fact. So I hope that there is an increased chance for Astrid and Claire to attend.

At the French SV in 2018 both Astrid and Claire attended, both wearing their go-to tiaras. Strangely, at the Luxembourg SV in 2019, neither of them attended and Queen Mathilde was the only one to wear a tiara.

I fear that it will be only Mathilde this time, and my guess for a tiara is the Wolfers.
Hopefully we'll see the Hapsburg-Este couple at the Gala dinner

For the Belgian state visit to Greece I predict Mathilde will wear the Laurel Wreath tiara.

There wasn't even a tiara at the incoming SV from Austria tonight, so that doesn't bode well for the Greek visit. :sad:

There will be state visit from India to the Netherlands in April. If there will be a tiara event, I predict Maxima will wear Antique Pearl tiara.

At the state banquet for the visiting President of India and his wife, I hope Maxima will wear one of the two ruby tiaras, or if we are really lucky, the co-ordinating necklaces as well.

There will be a Finnish state visit to Sweden in May. If there will be a tiara event, here are my guesses:

Silvia: Nine Prong tiara

Victoria: Baden Fringe tiara

Madeleine: Aquamarine Kokoshnik tiara

Sofia: Wedding tiara

There will be a Finnish state visit to Sweden in May. If there will be a tiara event, here are my guesses:

Silvia: Nine Prong tiara

Victoria: Baden Fringe tiara

Madeleine: Aquamarine Kokoshnik tiara

Sofia: Wedding tiara
I wonder if Jenni Haukio will wear the demi-parure that was gifted to the state in 2017 by The Finnish Goldsmiths’ Association for use by the president or their spouse.

https://is.mediadelivery.fi/img/658/27f3202f16484b12a248e7da98e4c353.jpg.webp

My guess for the Finnish state visit
Silvia- 9 Prong
Victoria- Six Button
Sofia-wedding Tiara with turquoise

Will Dutch government host a Diplomatic Corp dinner this year? Usually it was in April or May.

M y guess for the Luxembourg State visit to Portugal.

Maria Teresa. The Belgian Scroll, but i really hope for a different Tiara maybe Marie Adelaide Tiara with the Sapphire or the Vine Leaves..

Duchess of Braganza, a small Diamond Bandeau

Last edited by a moderator:
My predication for the Luxembourg state visit to Portugal is the Belgian Scroll tiara for Maria Teresa.

King Felipe and Queen Letizia will host a Gala Dinner during the State visit from Qatar next week. I hope to see her in a Tiara, the last Qatar state visit(2011) was just black tie. If she wears a Tiara I think she will wear the Floral Tiara or Enas Cartier Diamond Pearl Tiara. No surprise expected.

The Floral hasn't been used in sometime so maybe its due some of the limelight!

Mmh.. Qatar..., something tells me that she's not going small for that visit. Especially since Letizia has made quite some use of her bigger tiaras over the last couple of years. I guess that she'll wear one of the large pearl tiaras, probably the loop tiara.

It would be nice if she used Queen Ena's pearl and diamond tiara. She has worn it only one time so far.

Or the Mellerio Shell again as this is the only tiara she hasn't used since becoming Queen.

For the state visit from Qatar, I think Letizia will wear the Mellerio Floral tiara.

King Felipe and Queen Letizia will host a Gala Dinner during the State visit from Qatar next week. I hope to see her in a Tiara, the last Qatar state visit(2011) was just black tie. If she wears a Tiara I think she will wear the Floral Tiara or Enas Cartier Diamond Pearl Tiara. No surprise expected.

There were no tiaras in 2011, when the father Emir visited Spain on a State Visit
https://royalcorrespondent.com/2011/04/26/qatar-royals-on-a-state-visit-to-spain-may-25-27-2011/
Sheikha Moza wearing her trademark turban.

Last edited:
What an odd dress code that was. Hopefully this time it's the usual white tie. I'm also hoping to see the Shell Tiara again, but I will be happy with any tiara the Queen wears.

For Tuesday in Stockholm, when Finland's President Niinistö visits:

- Queen Silvia - Queen Sofia's Tiara
- Crown Princess Victoria - The Karl Johan Tiara
- Princess Sofia - Wedding Tiara with pearls
- Princess Christina - The Cut Steel Tiara

Sent from my SM-A725F using The Royals Community mobile app

At the gala dinner of the state visit of the President of Finland

My wishes
Queen Silvia - Leuchtenberg Sapphires
Crown Princess Victoria - The Baden Fringe Tiara and The Processional necklace

For the state visit from Qatar, I think Letizia will wear the Mellerio Floral tiara.

Query whether Queen Letizia will wear a tiara at the gala dinner tonight. If so, I hope it is one of the larger diamond and pearl tiaras.

Does the sheikh of qatar have any tiaras?

Historically, the royal ladies of Qatar do not wear tiaras, but can wear some pretty substantial other jewellery. So hope Letizia does go big tonight.

Query whether Queen Letizia will wear a tiara at the gala dinner tonight. If so, I hope it is one of the larger diamond and pearl tiaras.
If she wears a Tiara, I think it could be "la Buena" I mean its a royal state visit.. I just hope for different earrings and brooch, as much i like the joyas earrings it would be nice to see something different the same for her fleur de lys brooch.. Maybe she will debut la peregrina ? I dont think so tbh..

Historically, the royal ladies of Qatar do not wear tiaras, but can wear some pretty substantial other jewellery. So hope Letizia does go big tonight.
I have read somewhere, the last Qatar visit was without Tiaras because Sheikha Mozah was without Tiara, I hope its not the same this evening..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read somewhere, the last Qatar visit was without Tiaras because Sheikha Mozah was without Tiara, I hope its not the same this evening..

I guess we will find out ina few hours.

For Tuesday in Stockholm, when Finland's President Niinistö visits:

- Queen Silvia - Queen Sofia's Tiara
- Crown Princess Victoria - The Karl Johan Tiara
- Princess Sofia - Wedding Tiara with pearls
- Princess Christina - The Cut Steel Tiara

Sent from my SM-A725F using The Royals Community mobile app

I do hope the Crown Princess wears the larger Cut-Steel tiara this evening at the State Banquet for the Finnish President.

Sweden-Finland state visit,

Silvia - 9 prongs tiara
Victoria - amethyst tiara
Sofia - wedding tiara with turquoise
Christina - six buttons

I don't think we will see a tiara from the Qatar-Spain state visit but let's see (I guess we may see some major earrings and bracelet from Letizia though).

Or Letizia may take the lazy jewel route as too often ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom