Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Catherine and William has arrived at Buckingham Palace for the Reception for the Diplomatic Corps. Catherine is wearing the Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara.

Yes, Catherine and William has arrived at Buckingham Palace for the Reception for the Diplomatic Corps. Catherine is wearing the Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara.
Well, none guessed that! (Also, are there any pictures of any other tiaras?

I think everyone guessed correctly the tiara of Sofia and perhaps a few of Silvia. But the choices of Victoria and Madeleine i think it was just unexpected ;)

I truly was unuexpected to see the choices of Victoria and Madeleine! Just wow! Anyone can tell me which tiara is wearing princess Madeleine?:flowers:

Thank you! I know that a expert would be soon reply! She hasn't worn that much during her lifetime, has she?
She wore it in the 1970's and then stopped wearing it. her daughter Sibylla Ambler wore it at her Wedding in the 1990's. Then suddenly the tiara reappeared on her at Victoria's Wedding. it was also worn by her at Carl Philip's Wedding this summer. And in the last 2 years it was also worn by Princess Christina 2 times.

She wore it in the 1970's and then stopped wearing it. her daughter Sibylla Ambler wore it at her Wedding in the 1990's. Then suddenly the tiara reappeared on her at Victoria's Wedding. it was also worn by her at Carl Philip's Wedding this summer. And in the last 2 years it was also worn by Princess Christina 2 times.

I meant Madeleine:flowers:

Victoria's choice surprised me a bit, but Madeleine's choice made me nearly fall off my sofa. :lol: I thought I had gone dilerious when I saw the blueish glitter on her head. Not long ago Princess Christina had told reporters that the tiara belongs to her sister Margareta, and I had never thought that Madeleine would borrow from her aunt. But it was a good choice, because she looked lovely.

Nowing what they wore today, I would guess that the Princesses will switch tiaras for tomorrow. Victoria: large cut steel, Madelein: modern fringe, and most Sofia: the four buttons. Princess Christina will keep the six-pack. And the Queen? If Victoria hadn't just worn it, I would have said the Connaught. But so maybe it will be the rubies?

Today was the first time that Madeleine wore it! Princess Christina has worn it twice since 2014, and that was a big surprise as well.

Thank you!:flowers: I can't believe it! I was so convinced that she would wear her own tiara again that I didn't dare let myself down!:lol:

Nowing what they wore today, I would guess that the Princesses will switch tiaras for tomorrow. Victoria: large cut steel, Madelein: modern fringe, and most Sofia: the four buttons. Princess Christina will keep the six-pack. And the Queen? If Victoria hadn't just worn it, I would have said the Connaught. But so maybe it will be the rubies?

Hope that Victoria will wear the larel wreath tiara tomorrow. And perhaps the Queen will still wear the Connaught tomorrow. Or the Cameo.
Could also see Sofia in the small Cut steel tiara tomorrow.

Thank you!:flowers: I can't believe it! I was so convinced that she would wear her own tiara again that I didn't dare let myself down!:lol:
I feel like getting everything wrong lately. Not only was I sure that Madeleine would wear her own. I also was absolutely convinced that Kate wouldn't repeat the lotus flower anytime soon and I could have sworn that she wouldn't wear the lovers know before being PoW. But sometimes I just love to be wrong.:ROFLMAO:
Hope that Victoria will wear the larel wreath tiara tomorrow. And perhaps the Queen will still wear the Connaught tomorrow. Or the Cameo.
Could also see Sofia in the small Cut steel tiara tomorrow.
I had hoped to see the laurel tiara today. Usually it's smaller tiaras on day 2, and I range the laurel in the category of big tiaras. But since I guess nearly everything wrong, the chances might actually be quite good.;)

I feel like getting everything wrong lately. Not only was I sure that Madeleine would wear her own. I also was absolutely convinced that Kate wouldn't repeat the lotus flower anytime soon and I could have sworn that she wouldn't wear the lovers know before being PoW. But sometimes I just love to be wrong.:ROFLMAO:

:lol: It's always like this! When you get excited and starts to hope you end up disappointed... when you don't expect anything new.... whoah tiara's watching explodes:lol:

After the King's Dinner for the Nobel laureates today evening the next tiara Event will be the danish New Year's Court on 01.01.2016.
Marie and mary are easy to guess as the always where the same. So Mary the ruby tiara and marie her fkloral wreath tiara.
But what Margrethe: The last 2 years she wore the emeral parue so i guess she will give it a rest this time. And before in 2013 she wore the Naassut tiara. The pearl tiara was last worn for this Event in 2012 and i can't remember when she wore the floral aigrette the last time:
My guess for her: either the floral aigrette tiara or the Naasut tiara.

For her father's 70th birthday, I would love if Victoria wore the Connaught tiara with the emerald set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom