Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice work; it's a pleasure to imagine how MM would look wearing a large tiara. I wish she would in reality.

An impression of how Queen Margrethe's golden Greenland Tiara could look on Crown Princess Mary:

Crown Princess Mary with the Nassut Tiara

Thanks Your Majesty! You've just convinced me that there is a future for
the Naasut after all! It's a demanding tiara, the hairdo, hair colour and the colour and design of the clothes must be taken into account.
Whenever I see it I wish I had a spray can of silver paint.......:D

viv

Whenever I see it I wish I had a spray can of silver paint.......:D

viv
Be careful, Viv, you know that illegal graffity can get you into serious trouble :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe some skilled photoshopper can change the the tiara's colour in silver/white gold? I'd really like to see the outcome without Viv ending up in prison.:flowers:

After looking at Queen Maria Jose's Faberge tiara and wanted to look how some of the Belgian ladies would look like, here is Fabiola and Claire

Attachments

• princess claire.jpg
    princess claire.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 2,954
  • queen fabiola.jpg
    queen fabiola.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 10,521
Be careful, Viv, you know that illegal graffity can get you into serious trouble :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe some skilled photoshopper can change the the tiara's colour in silver/white gold? I'd really like to see the outcome without Viv ending up in prison.:flowers:

Trouble!?! I think that would be an act in service of good taste IMO. That and taking out some of the smaller flowers to make look less..."busy" I guess is what I'm trying to say. I've always thought in a deeper colour of gold and following the less is more principle would have created a far nicer Tiara.

Would love to see one of our talented Photoshoppers take that on please and thank you!!

After looking at Queen Maria Jose's Faberge tiara and wanted to look how some of the Belgian ladies would look like, here is Fabiola and Claire

Nice work! They both look beautiful.

Thank you, I really like that tiara, another one that was auctioned that was really pretty was The Henckel von Donnersmarck Emerald Tiara, but I really can't imagine how someone would look like wearing it. I photoshoped it sometime ago but I didnt like it:nonono:. But if someone wants to see it, here it is.

Attachments

• mad.jpg
    mad.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 477
  • princess victoria.jpg
    princess victoria.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2,159
  • princess lilian rethy.jpg
    princess lilian rethy.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,792
Why do I get the impression of lollipops when I see the above tiara?

Why do I get the impression of lollipops when I see the above tiara?

That's what they look like -I thought the same think. I love the green of those emeralds, but I have to agree, they look like lollipops too.

That tiara is a favorite of mine- by far my favorite emerald tiara.

I would love to see it on Princess Letizia.

Too bad they had to drill the emeralds for that setting. Pretty much spoils them for any other usage.

Too bad they had to drill the emeralds for that setting. Pretty much spoils them for any other usage.

Agreed! I do love it, myself. One of my favorites as well. I love the yellow diamonds in it, too.

It's probably the sticks that have been inserted into them:whistling:

Actually, yeah, now that I look at it again, the sticks showing through the emeralds makes it look very lolipopish!

Over at the Queen Maxima jewelry-thread, we came up with the idea of a tiara with the Dutch fire opals. Aparently the Queen Emma diamond tiara would suit. Any creative people would would try this out?

Oh, wonderful!
I love how you simply changed the colour of the dress to suit. :D

Thank you, Majesty, the fire opals really work well, imo. I'm not so fond of the stars on top. Even if that's the historical look of the tiara, I prefer it without.

Nevertheless, your photoshopping is splendid!

:previous: Here's a try:
Queen Emma Tiara with the fire opals

And here's a picture of the Queen Emma Tiara with the 5 diamond stars, as originally worn by Queen Emma:
Queen Emma's tiara with the stars

Thank you, Majesty, the fire opals really work well, imo. I'm not so fond of the stars on top. Even if that's the historical look of the tiara, I prefer it without.

Nevertheless, your photoshopping is splendid!

Thank you, Her Majesty, for the excellent photoshop.

Personally I do not think the fire opals would work with the Queen Emma tiara. Fire opals tend to be a lot more transparent, and would probably not stand out. I think the tiara needs dark stones inset to work, like emeralds, sapphires, tourquoise and rubies.

I am also not a fan of the historical setting of the Queen Emma tiara with the stars. I just do not think the combination of the scrolls and stars is harmonious.

Mellerio Tiara:
On this interesting page I read that Mellerio's first design for the Dutch tiara was originally containing sapphires instead of rubys.
Here's an impression how the Mellerio tiara could look as a Sapphire tiara:
Mellerio Tiara

CP Mary's wedding tiara:
Here's an impression of how Princess Mary's wedding tiara could look as an Aquamarine tiara:
Wedding Tiara with Aquamarines

And here's an impression of how it would look as an Emerald Tiara:
Wedding Tiara with Emeralds

Last edited:
Those are great! I really love to see how all those great tiaras would look on our queens/crownprincesses/princesses.
I did a Mellerio Ruby Tiara transplantation form Queen Máx onto Princess Aimée of the Netherlands, but it looks a bit strange...

HH Princess Aimée of the Netherlands wearing the Dutch Mellerio Ruby Tiara

If anybody has any HQ pictures of tiaras, I would love to have them, to try on some more tiaras on more princesses. Sadly enough, this tiara is the only one I have a clear and good picture of.

Back
Top Bottom