Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's just the earrings and outfit, but QR's tiara looks particularly good on Letizia. Good work Salma!

Thanks LadyK, the tiara looks nice on all princesses.

Salma, would it be possible to see Victoria, Mette Marit and Letizia wearing it? And perhaps the Arabic inscription tiara as well.

Princesses Victoria, Mette-Marit and Letizia with arabic tiara:
Victoria
MM
Letizia

Princesses Victoria, Letizia and MM with QR´s diamond tiara:
Pic

Princesses Victoria, Mette-Marit and Letizia with arabic tiara:
Victoria
MM
Letizia

Great work. I love QR's floral diamond tiara. Her Arabic tiara is a tricky one. We need to see more pictures of it. I like it best on Letizia though. Her features are similar to Rania's and she's wearing it with lose hair as Rania perfers to wear her tiaras. But it also looks good on Victoria's up-do.

Great work. I love QR's floral diamond tiara. Her Arabic tiara is a tricky one. We need to see more pictures of it. I like it best on Letizia though. Her features are similar to Rania's and she's wearing it with lose hair as Rania perfers to wear her tiaras. But it also looks good on Victoria's up-do.

I agree about it being very tricky. It is a stunning tiara, but I can see it would have to have the right hairstyle to pull it off. Thank you salma for another wonderful job!:flowers:

You´re welcome Humera and dee:flowers:

Yes Humera we need see more pics of the tiara.

http://img602.imageshack.us/i/tiaras9.jpg/

Last edited:
QA´s Cartier tiara

Princess Maxima and Princess Mary with arabic tiara:
Máxima
Mary

Princess Maxima, Princess Letizia and Princess Victoria with QA´s Cartier tiara:
Pic

I liked the Cartier one on Victoria :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all are great with the Cartier tiara.

Thank you all for the great work! All Queens and Princesses look very good with the various tiaras.

Salma & Her Majesty, would it be possible to see The Duchess of Cornwall with the Vladimir tiara (either pearl or emerald version)?

Thanks in advance,
Bobby

Last edited:
You´re welcome:flowers:

Duchess of Cornwall with Vladimir Tiara: with pearls & emeralds
Pic

Pic

WOW again! She looks beautiful. I always wish she would change hairstyles but with this tiara it works wonderfully. Great job salma as always! Thank you.:flowers:

salma me begging again. lol Would you try Maxima's diamond bandeau on Mary please. Only when you have the time. Thank you.

WOW again! She looks beautiful. I always wish she would change hairstyles but with this tiara it works wonderfully. Great job salma as always! Thank you.:flowers:
You´re welcome:flowers: I agree Camilla looks great with Vladimir Tiara.

Wow, she looks smashing. And I usually don't say that about the DofC. :wub:

Pic

Once again great work, Salma! I think this tiara suits The Duchess better than any tiara we've seen her wearing (including photoshopped ones).

Regards,
Bobby

:previous:
Thanks:flowers: yes she lloks great. Well I don´t like her tiaras.
salma me begging again. lol Would you try Maxima's diamond bandeau on Mary please. Only when you have the time. Thank you.
Do you have a pic of this tiara? I can´t find any.

Princess Mary with Dutch diamond bandeau:
Pic

I know Mary´s outfit is not the best to wear a tiara but we have imagination;)

Thank you so much salma! She looks very beautiful with it on. Then what woman would not with that much bling. lol

You´re welcome dee.

Princess Letizia with Luxembourg Floral tiara:
Pic

Here's one I've been working on Crown Princess Mary with Princess Elisabeths Sapphire tiara. Since Princess Elisabeth has no children of her own, this substantial tiara could come be left to Margrethe in turn being used by Mary when she becomes Queen.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6650/marygq.jpg

That is really beautiful jonc! Thank you so much. Wonderful job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom