Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! Thanks for posting. I wonder what sort of engagement ring William has in mind when the time comes.

How very diplomatic...:D...Love it!

Diplomatic or not :)biggrin:!), the reality is that William's wife is the most likely person to have access to both those emerald necklaces. Given the provenance of the Delhi Durbar emerald necklace, I would be surprised if it were allowed to leave the "main line" of the BRF, and so it is unlikely that Harry's wife will get it. Camilla's emerald necklace, again being a gift to the DoC in her official capacity, is unlikely to go to Harry either.

Madame Royale that picture is just stunning. Thank you so very much!:flowers:
It's my take on Mary wearing the Queen's pearls.
Oh WOW, another stunning look for CP Mary. Pearls were just made for her with her skin coloring and hair. Thank you so very much Pizzo!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate looks like a hippy in that assemblage. Not a very good look for her IMO.

Oh well, sorry....not :p;)

It is certainly a rather unorthodox depiction. I knew it would be percieved as such, especially with her hair down. If her hair was up and if the chain is removed I think it would change the overall image. But, there are very few pictures of Kate in eveningwear so one must work with what is available.

Madame, I'm not critical of your work. I just think that ensemble doesn't work for Kate. (I know that I'd look silly with the headband too.) But how would we know unless we try to picture her wearing it? (I think she's an attractive young woman.)

But it is interesting to play "what if" and see what the jewels might look like on the various ladies. For instance, if we put a picture of Marie wearing the Delhi Durbar tiara, I'd bet we'd say that was a mistake for her. Maybe Mary could wear that piece well.

Not a worry at all. I was merely having a little banter with you, jowabelle :)

Madame, I'm not critical of your work. I just think that ensemble doesn't work for Kate. (I know that I'd look silly with the headband too.) But how would we know unless we try to picture her wearing it? (I think she's an attractive young woman.)

But it is interesting to play "what if" and see what the jewels might look like on the various ladies. For instance, if we put a picture of Marie wearing the Delhi Durbar tiara, I'd bet we'd say that was a mistake for her. Maybe Mary could wear that piece well.

I wish I could handle photoshop that well! The necklace is very modern with it's clear and simple design. Actually I always liked it, but not on Camilla who looks better with more classical jewellery. But it looks great on Kate! But in real life it might be wise for Kate not to copy Diana's jewels-as-headband-look. Imagine the outcry in the media if she ever tried to copy Diana like that:eek:

CP Mary looks great with the pearls. Did you take the Cambridge lovers knot tiara, Madame Royale?

I really like how Diana wore the chokers as headbands. I found them to have been a nice change to what we would normally see, ie: tiara or diadem.

As for Kate copying Diana; I think if there were anyone who could find favour in replicating any such fashion, then surely the wife of William would be that lady. Comparisons would be drawn, naturally, but not in a negative light I'd imagine. That it's William's wife would make it acceptable, if not to be seen as 'honouring' his late mother in some small way, and I myself would find it quite charming.

Correct, Tillia :) I used the Lovers Knot Tiara as was the request of Dee485.

It would be fun to see Kate in Diana's "stuff" ~ the Lover's knot tiara, the pearl choker with the sapphire/diamond center. I love these!

Some time ago I made a request on this thread for a tiara for Princess Stephanie - preferably one worn by her mother. Could someone please make it happen:queen3:

lovely work.
I can't wait to see Crown Princess Mary in the real thing.

Mary is just made for pearls. They just seem to "match" her so well. I know what you mean about wanting to see her in the crown jewels, I just love the Queen and hate wishing for things like that. Sighhhhh

I think part of the problem is Diana had that short, sassy hair and looked so cute with the headband. It is hard to imagine Kate at all with a tiara with her long flowing locks.

The emerald headband could work wonderfully if Kate put her up in a classic chignon, like the way Mary had her hair done for Prince Charles 60th. In my mind, it looks smashing that way.

The emerald headband could work wonderfully if Kate put her up in a classic chignon, like the way Mary had her hair done for Prince Charles 60th. In my mind, it looks smashing that way.

Princejohnny25! I man after my own heart! In my opinion, Mary's hair was pure perfection that evening. Indeed, it's my favourite style to date.

I think the choker, to be worn as a headband, must be complimented with a chignon.

The unnecessary diversion into Diana-Kate-Camilla territory has been removed.

Some time ago I made a request on this thread for a tiara for Princess Stephanie - preferably one worn by her mother. Could someone please make it happen:queen3:

Hope this will be ok. :) It's been tricky finding just the right picture of her.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/stephaniemockrubytiaracorbis.png

Stephanie's original photo was from the 1998 Red Cross Ball. She's wearing a Cartier necklace & earrings & I added Grace's ruby tiara.

(Original pix from Corbis.)

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY! I've often wondered why she doesn't wear more jewels--

Thank you so much:flowers: I just knew she'd look good.

If anyone would have time could you please do Kate Middleton in the Spencer Honeysuckle Tiara??? If she marries William I would love to see it on her....as I believe Diana only wore it once or twice and the tie between the two would not be as great...

Which one is that? I'm familiar with the Spencer tiara, but I've never heard of the Honeysuckle Tiara.

Which one is that? I'm familiar with the Spencer tiara, but I've never heard of the Honeysuckle Tiara.

Here is a pictures of Diana wearing the tiara. It may very well be a photoshop lol..I have always thought the Earl Spencer to be saving it for his daughters, who knows.

Spencer honeysuckle tiara image by gillweb on Photobucket

It is really something to see, I have had the pleasure to, at the Diana exhibit. I have read on this fourm that some don't like the looks of this tiara. but I love it...

Google Image Result for http://princessdianabookboutique.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/spencer-honeysuckle-tiara.jpg

This is getting fun. Can you ladies make a picture of Chelsea all made up in the "Queens jewery". Or possible pictures, as there are lots of photos to choose from.

If anyone would have time could you please do Kate Middleton in the Spencer Honeysuckle Tiara??? If she marries William I would love to see it on her....as I believe Diana only wore it once or twice and the tie between the two would not be as great...

It's very unlikely that Kate would ever wear that tiara as it belongs to the estate of Earl Spencer.

Here is one of the few pictures of Diana wearing the tiara..I have always thought the Earl Spencer to be saving for his daughters, who knows.

I don't mean to be the bearer of 'bad' news, but that photo is a fake. The tiara has been photoshopped into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom