Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Victoria looks lovely in the tiara, but for some reason in mind I was never able to picture her carrying it off while. I'm glad to be proven wrong.:clap:

Great choices HM! Thanks for continuing to share your creations! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a tiara of Empress Farah Pahlavi.

Has one of Camilla been done with the Grand Duchess Vladimir with emeralds?

I dunno about the Connaught Ruby tiara on Victoria. I'm not a fan of it's shape, anyway, so IMO Queen Silvia only barely carries it off (because she can make anything look amazing)...only time will tell whether Victoria can manage the same.

I would like to see the Duchess of Cornwall wearing some more of the current queen's tiaras (has the Girls of GB&Ireland tiara been done, yet?)--fabulous job with the photoshopping!

Madame Royale, you are certainly to be commended for the magnificent make over you have done on the Princess Mary. It only goes to prove that rightly done all this so called "overdone" is and can be nothing more than absolutely superb. My only quibble is that you might have used an even more emphatic tiara, I just love emphatic tiaras, althought one must certainly be careful. And of course she should be dripping with orders as she is and that most sublime of contraptions, the stomacher. All in all, three cheers for the Noble Madame!!!! One can only wish that you become bored with everything that moves at least every now and then. Cheers. Thomas

Je vous en prie, Thomas.

I wait to come across a photograph with a certain angle so as to better exhibit the alterations. I have the exact same photograph of Mary, but with the Order ribband aswell. Looks quite good.

Rest assured, I shall do another when time permits such 'leisure'.

Well, well, well, well--that is indeed a SPLENDID sight to behold. Madame Royale, you charm us once again with your talent!

woooooooooooooow , well done Madam royal :flowers:
sure we don't mind ,camilla'e face nee that:ROFLMAO: ( il faut prendre un bain de soleil de temps en temps :lol:)

45 SPF all the way. Melonoma isn't going to take me out.

Wow that is great work, nice picture choice.

Thanks a lot HM. As always great job.

Thanks for Victoria:flowers:

Hi everyone!:serbiastandard:

First comes first - this forum is awesome!!! Thank God there is something this good.

Now talking about this thread, I've noticed that most photoshopping is about wwww (who-will-ware-what). Although it is interesting, for exploring new usage of some tiaras, a real challenge is the their new appearance. Isn't it exciting to see how one tiara can change its appearance and a whole catacter? Since almost of them are made of parts that can be arranged and rearranged someone skillful enough could easily make a whole range of new tiaras out of just one! Not to mention combining parts of several tiaras or changing stones... In reality that is possible but hardly probbable since their owners are more interested in other 'royal' matters.

There are some great examples here already (thank you authors) but lets have a gallery of how-would-this-look-like, since that's the idea of this thread.:serbiaflag:

:previous:
The RFO is a nice touch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom