Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 1 (to Feb 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wymanda said:
Perhaps this would be an improvement??

Or this???

Finally got around to playing with these again:D, and I'm not as talented as the everyone else here so can't actually place them on heads.

HRHAmy said:
Bravo mashed! You've done it again. I love it, I can't wait to see more from you. I have a request....could you possibly do something with the Sophie Wessex wedding tiara, it's horrible IMO. Is there anything you can do to it to make it look more attractive?:)

My attempt at the request, not the best but hopefully some improvement on its current form...

Picture courtersy of HRHAmy

mims111 said:
Princess Robijn, I'm not Her majesty, but I tried to make that photoshop of Mary:
thnx, it looks good on her, from previous posts, I really liked the weddingtiara of Letizia on Mary!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made some photoshops :)
Letizia and Mary in the same star tiara:
1.jpg
1-1.jpg

pic of mary: from polfoto
pic of letizia: from fotomarktplatz
pic of tiara: from Tiaras: a history of splendour

Letizia and Mary in Delhi Durbar tiara
2.jpg
2-1.jpg

Letizia and Mary in Fleur de Lis tiara
3.jpg
3-1.jpg

Letizia and Mary with Henderskelfe tiara
4.jpg
4-1.jpg

and the last ones ;)
Letizia and Mary with Iran diamond tiara
5.jpg
5-1.jpg

pic of tiara: from Iranian national heritage

Mary and Letizia would not look good in large tiaras. I like Mary in that star tiara though.

Thank you mims111 for all the work you have put into creating these photoshops of Mary and Letizia. :)

And thank you sassie for the image of Kate Middleton and the Spencer tiara. This will surely be the only time we see Kate "wearing" this particular jewel!

Warren said:
And thank you sassie for the image of Kate Middleton and the Spencer tiara. This will surely be the only time we see Kate "wearing" this particular jewel!
Yes and it does look good on her, what a shame! :(

Mary with Fife tiara:

ch112002_guest.jpg

pic of Mary from Polfoto, pic of tiara from Tiaras: a history of splendour

mims111, great pics, I just love Mary with the Fife tiara! I wish she could wear it!:lol: Can you make one with Chelsy wearing a tiara? I really don't care which one, just a tiara. Thanks:flowers:

For you ZandraRae! :flowers: This is my first try with Chelsy... I couldn't find better pic, so then it's not very good... di you have a better pic?
Chelsy in peridot tiara
71542171-1.jpg

pic of chelsy from isifa pic of tiara from liljones page

Thank you mims111, she actually looks stunning in the peridot tiara! :cool: I will try to find another picture, maybe the one where she had the long dress on.:lol:

Not my best attempt but.........

Diana.jpg

Too Much Fun!

This is really too much fun!
J--:flowers:

Sorry folks, this isn't the thread to express opinions about Chelsy Davy.
This thread is about photoshopping Royal tiaras.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

It's time for a new Tiara for Mette-Marit! :flowers:
I think Queen Sonja should give her this stunning tiara:

:lol:
source: MM=FotomarktplatzD, Tiara: Corbis

And the other way round:
The Queen with MM's Tiara :rolleyes:

Sources: KnudsensFotosenter,Polfoto

Wery funny Her Majesty! Here are two of Mette Marit, I created:
top: Württemberg, Queen Pauline's diadem; bottom: Princess Anne's aquamarine tiara.
Pic of MM from profimedia pic of tiara from Tiaras: A histoy of splendour
1-3.jpg

2pin.jpg

Those are beautiful mims!!! I love it! She looks so gooooood in them, I hope we see her with another tiara soon!:flowers:

The aquamarine tiara suits her coloring to perfection. I have always thought it a rather ugly contraption but on her it really is quite lovely. Maybe the Norweigan parliment should vote the funds to get her an aquamarine parure. That could not be all that expensive. Cheers.

I tried with MM some more photoshops, and I think Gold and darker coloured jewels would suit to her more than diamonds.
2bp.jpg

3bag.jpg

4bul.jpg

5w.jpg

picture of MM from profimedia, pic of tiaras from liljones page and from Tiara's: A history of splendour.

mims111 said:
Wery funny Her Majesty! Here are two of Mette Marit, I created:
top: Württemberg, Queen Pauline's diadem.
I prefer this one! :flowers: Very good work, mims!
I think Mette Marit should try out a bigger tiara!
Maybe Sonja will give herself a kick and give MM a new tiara. ;)

Well, Mims, dear heart you have gone and done it!!!!! I was delighted and amazed that you should take the comb from the parure of the Princess Catherine (what on earth is her last name, I can never remember it) now owned by the Duke of Westminster and turn it into a tiara. I have always thought that it would make a marvelous design. One should take both the tiara and the comb and use them as the basis for two sapphire(ie blue sapphire) jewels. I would love to see a picture of the current Duchess wearing the actual tiara. Even though I do not care for spinels, which I have always thought an insipid and watered down version of rubies. Could we persuade the Noble Warren to rummage around in his barn of goodies, perhpas??? Cheers. Thomas Parkman

Diana Photoshop

Diana with the Queen's Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara; it is very similar to the diana's tiara that was a queen wedding's gift.

photo from corbis

dianaconlatiaradelareina.jpg

Corazon! The Queen's tiara looks great on Diana, it actually looks like she's wearing it. Great job!

Mims you did a wonderful job with Mette-Marit too, I love the last ones you did, I normally like big tiaras but the tiara that looks like Mathilde of Belguim's tiara does look good on her I don't remember what it's called though. Good job everybody! I'd love to see more:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom