Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 1 (to Feb 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate would look great in tiara's as long as she did her hair right.

Also, Maxima would look splendid in larger tiara's. She could handle them better than other royal ladies I think.

mettemaritdutch.jpg

great jobs, everyone

{deleted response to deleted post - Elspeth}

Also, Kudos to the Her_Majesty for attempting to put a tiara on Kate Middleton. I don't know if you did it because of my *dare* in the KM thread, but if you did it for that, thanks!

All of you have done excellent work here. Very creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate with Glouchester turquise tiara

My first try:

photo of Kate si from The Sun and photo of Tiara is from getty images.

CamillaMarysSapphire.jpg

An idea of what was lost when the Kents sold Queen Mary's Sapphire Tiara

-
Kate with londonerry tiara.
Picture of Kate and of tiara is from Gettyimages

Kate with loversknot tiara, pictures are from gettyimages

Kate with mellerio shell tiara

picture of Kate from Gettyimages, picture of tiara from corbis

Kate.jpg

Kate with Queen Mary's Sapphires

Mary wearing the Dutch Ruby Tiara (the one Maxima wore to the King of Sweden's birthday)

Source: Polfoto

Fortunately they cannot apear qite like that. When wearing the crown imperial and the queen's crown you would expect to be in full regalia and jewels and robes of state. Which is quite an awesome sight, as anyone who has seen QEII in all her glory will agree. Cheers.

mims111 said:
My first try:
photo of Kate si from The Sun and photo of Tiara is from getty images.

(Mims, I mean absolutely no offense to you by this), but Kate Middleton in that tiara? Oyh. I hope- no, I know William can give her a tiara that suits her better- she seems like a simpler girl, and that tiara seems to wear her. Then again, maybe the tiara just needs the Duchess of Cornwall's big hair to balance it out....:)

LadyK said:
(Mims, I mean absolutely no offense to you by this), but Kate Middleton in that tiara? Oyh. I hope- no, I know William can give her a tiara that suits her better- she seems like a simpler girl, and that tiara seems to wear her. Then again, maybe the tiara just needs the Duchess of Cornwall's big hair to balance it out....:)

Is it perhaps the perspective that isn't right? I think the tiara might be bigger than it should be.

Thomas Parkman said:
Fortunately they cannot apear qite like that. When wearing the crown imperial and the queen's crown you would expect to be in full regalia and jewels and robes of state. Which is quite an awesome sight, as anyone who has seen QEII in all her glory will agree. Cheers.

There was some talk that Charles wanted a more pared down coronation and talked about wearing a lounge suit rather than uniform & full regalia.

Katie.jpg

A better perspective of Kate with the Gloucester Turquoise

Mary.jpg

Mary with the Dutch Pearls

MaryLoveKnot.jpg

Mary with the Cambridge Lovers Knot.

Mette-Marit wearing the Carl Gustaf Fringe Tiara

Maxima wearing Laurentien's Wedding Tiara

Mary wearing Alexandra's Tiara

Mary wearing Letizia's Wedding Tiara

Mary wearing a Swedish Tiara - the one Silvia wears in her Official Portrait

Mary wearing the Carl Gustaf Fringe Tiara

Sources: Corbis, PPE, Foto Gert Blume, Polfoto, Face to Face

Wow, she should really wear the SmallFlowerMotive Tiara once!
It's one of the most beautiful Dutch Tiaras! :)

Her are 2 I created for Mary :rolleyes:

One for the Future:
Mary with Queen Margrethe's Tiara ;)

Fotomarktplatz

Mary with one of Elizabeth II 's Tiaras

GettyImages, UKPress

Kudos to Wymanda and Mims111 for their courageous efforts to put tiaras on Katie-belle Middleton. Most of your pics actually look real.

MaryKhedive.jpg

The Khedive of Egypt

MaryMusy.jpg

The Italian Musy Tiara

Sophie with a stunning tiara that was lost to the mainstream royal family (Picture courtesy of G. Munns "Tiaras A History of Splendour"). {Note: I have left the lighter background behind the tiara so that the stones can be seen}

Sophie.jpg

Here are two Luxembourg royal ladies :D :

picture of princess Alexandra wearing tiara of her granny
( picture of Alex. from ppe and tiara from book "Tiara a history of splendour")

picture of Grand duchess with the same tiara
(picture of Grand duchess is from getty images, picture of tiara from book "Tiara a history of splendour")

I tried how the tiara of the Dutch Stuart parure looked on Maxima. The Dutch Stuart parure is one of the most important pieces of the DRF and it hasn't been seen since Queen Juliana wore it, several decades ago. It's huge! I heard that Queen Beatrix doesn't like to wear it because it's so heavy. Maybe Maxima will be a bit tougher? :p

stuart01fa5.png

Pic Maxima originally from ANP
Pic tiara from www.royal-magazin.de

Wow! That's good work Maxie! I would like to see that tiara on Maxima too. ;)

I can see QEAII handing over the Princess Vladimir tiara to Mary or whomever now!!! Hell would literally freeze over first. It is a totally magnificent contraption. Even better with the Cambridge emeralds than with the original pearls, although it looks fabulous with the pearls. I just wish we could get a picture of Maxima actually wearing the Stuart tiara. It is stunning, massive and quite a show. Why all this demure modesty and poverty mentality. Give me good old Queen Mary (slightly toned down, if you please) anyday of the week. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom