Meghan Markle's Wedding Tiara

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
og9nvd.png

Coat of Arms of H.R.H. Prince Henry of Wales

The Wedding of
Prince Henry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle

The Bridal Tiara

Queen Mary's Diamond Bandeau Tiara

Last edited:
This thread is now open for discussion about the Bridal Tiara.
In order for the discussion to progress without any issues, please note that posts made to cause or result in disruption will be deleted without notice. Further, any member posting disruptive comments may be suspended for 24 hours without notice and without TRF's standard warning procedure.

Up do, tiara. Bateau neck. Veil with blusher!

Veil, Tiara, hair up, Bateau neck...YAY!!!!!

LaRae

What tiara is that?is looks to me like the QM sapphire bandeau with a replacement stone in the centre.

Loving what I can see of the dress. Bateau neck!!!!

A first glimpse at the bride shows that she is wearing a tiara and a veil. I couldn't make out which one, though.

Tiara, yes!! She looks stunning, just beautiful from the glimpses we got!

Excited tiara, batteau and UPDO Yeah ?

Watching Camilla Tominey on Today and want to smack her. You can see the tiara and she keeps repeating the 4 top contenders. And the halo (we know is in Australia) and the Spencer tiara (never) are included. You can tell whatever she is wearing, is much smaller then the spencer, even if there was a chance.

So glad it isn't a lace gown. Though of course there may be lace details some where.

Hard to make out from the car but I wonder if it is the Diamond Lonzenge Bandeau Tiara?

Looks like the Filigree. Not the Lozenge.

Agree, looks like the filigree or a new one. Happy if the filigree, even if lozenge was my fave. Glad to see an old one out again.

Looks like a previosuly unseen tiara

No matter which tiara it is, it looks amazing.

The resemblance to the Filigree as worn by Queen Mary is very striking. I'm thinking that it's the one she is wearing. Would be a good tiara to have as a lifetime loan.

Queen Mary Filagree?

LaRae

It looks like the QM filigree. The middle detail is what is making me think so

It's more like the Filigree than the Sapphire Bandeau with the sapphire switched out.

Back
Top Bottom