Countess Stéphanie's Wedding Tiara

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What tiara do you think Countess Stéphanie will choose for her wedding day

• A Lannoy tiara

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • The Belgian diamond scroll tiara

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • The tiara donated by the Congo

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • The diamond and floral tiara 1

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The diamond and floral tiara 2

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Pearl & diamond choker tiara

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Another Luxembourg tiara

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • A new tiara

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • No tiara

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This tiara may be small, but it is very beautiful and elegant. I'm very glad that she wore it. Is it known if her mother also wore this one for her wedding? I wish that more pictures of her sibling's marriages would surface.

Im very happy Stephanie chose her family tiara. That's the way it was traditionally. Obviously with the Arrival of commoner princesses the wedding tiaras became the royal family tiaras. But Stephanie having one of her own family, worn by her predecessors, did the right choice choosing it. We will have plenty of opportunities to see her in the luxembourg tiaras as time passes.

This tiara may be small, but it is very beautiful and elegant. I'm very glad that she wore it. Is it known if her mother also wore this one for her wedding? I wish that more pictures of her sibling's marriages would surface.
I don't know if Stéphanie's mother had wore the tiara, there are no mentioning of it, and as comtesse Alix herself was from a noble family it's very possible that the family has its own tiara for brides to wear.

Back
Top Bottom