Bridal Tiara Guessing for Up-coming Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since Miss Henson is to marry THE actual Duke of Westminster, instead of "just" an heir, I really really hope that she wears the Bragration Tiara! That would be spectacular.

The brand new Duchess could wear the Fabergé Myrtle Wreath Tiara at the reception.

It was seen in a Sotheby’s exhibition in 2022 for the platinum jubilee
Quite right. I should have been more precise in my wording: the tiara has not been seen worn in public for some time.

There is a rumor that Princess Martha Louise’s wedding will be a tiara event. Maybe Martha Louise will wear Queen Maud’s Diamond tiara at her wedding.

There is a rumor that Princess Martha Louise’s wedding will be a tiara event. Maybe Martha Louise will wear Queen Maud’s Diamond tiara at her wedding.
I think she should wear her 18th birthday tiara, but both tiaras and the small version of the Queen Maud Pearl (replica) would fit!

She borrowed the pearl tiara for her first wedding to Ari. As it's her second wedding, imho she should wear her own tiara, though I'm not sure that she would agree with me. :ermm:

It will be her second wedding so it seems likely she will not wear a tiara.
The Märtha Louise i know would not make anything less grand just because it is her second wedding…

I expect it to be like a Met Gala, with tiaras for royal guests…

I do not hope it is the diamond tiara from Queen Maud. That one should become reserved for the first lady of the next reign, together with the large pearl tiara, the emerald tiara and the Empress Josephine diamond tiara.

But, yes the invitations to the second wedding says gala for European guests, so I hope it is her own tiara.

Back
Top Bottom